The Last Person to Post Wins - Kingler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The guy in your sig is kinda making me uncomfortable Hardy :s
Tough luck '.'
:hug
It's *valuable by the way. Hardy would never make that mistake.
lol he cant even say 'pear' u.u and you once said you believed my english was better than yours!
Just a collection of your pictures? :hurr
My own '.'
he's gay, you should respect his sexual orientation. Farf is just his cover
Sometimes I agree '.'"
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I think there was some story where you were pretty douchy for your exes or something. I think she is referring to that. :oh
no comment lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'd usually make jokes about UK being in Eurovision, but then again so is Australia for some reason.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I think there was some story where you were pretty douchy for your exes or something. I think she is referring to that. :oh
The revenge sex story @.@
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
skeletons that are already in the closet should stay there :bnah
Uh, sry.
Frenchie sometimes you do sound like you've grown up :^_^
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
You better do some music then on it and share, because that's what macs are best for.
That's why I got into Macs from the start. Come for Logic Pro, stay for the superior user experience. :fan

I've never been a PC gamer anyway, so I go for Mac computer-wise and game on console.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Oh, we won't be even in a hurry to get this finished before the Eurovision.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ok my bf is gay.
Wtf someone would use fucking cake theme if not for that........
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
That's why I got into Macs from the start. Come for Logic Pro, stay for the superior user experience. :fan

I've never been a PC gamer anyway, so I go for Mac computer-wise and game on console.
Yeah, for pretty much any creative work, Mac has the best software and workflows.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh, we won't be even in a hurry to get this finished before the Eurovision.
Nah, 22 more to go. This will be done before my fish is roasted (no pun intended)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top