Just a collection of your pictures?He doesnt have a porn collection![]()

Just a collection of your pictures?He doesnt have a porn collection![]()

he's gay, you should respect his sexual orientation. Farf is just his coverThe guy in your sig is kinda making me uncomfortable Hardy![]()
It's probably in the Homework folder, and deep in a few New Folder folders.You just don't know where he's hiding it lul.
I think there was some story where you were pretty douchy for your exes or something. I think she is referring to that.wtf lol

Tough luck '.'The guy in your sig is kinda making me uncomfortable Hardy![]()
wtf lol

lol he cant even say 'pear' u.u and you once said you believed my english was better than yours!It's *valuable by the way. Hardy would never make that mistake.
My own '.'Just a collection of your pictures?![]()
Sometimes I agree '.'"he's gay, you should respect his sexual orientation. Farf is just his cover
no comment lolI think there was some story where you were pretty douchy for your exes or something. I think she is referring to that.![]()
The revenge sex story @.@I think there was some story where you were pretty douchy for your exes or something. I think she is referring to that.![]()
skeletons that are already in the closet should stay thereThe revenge sex story @.@

Uh, sry.skeletons that are already in the closet should stay there![]()

With Hardy? That is a crowded closet.skeletons that are already in the closet should stay there![]()

'.' ok now my bf is gay to all. I'll pay attention on you 2 while you game.With Hardy? That is a crowded closet.![]()
Remind me when and why? '-'lol he cant even say 'pear' u.u and you once said you believed my english was better than yours!
..yes?My own '.'
That's why I got into Macs from the start. Come for Logic Pro, stay for the superior user experience.You better do some music then on it and share, because that's what macs are best for.

During/after some dota match idk but fuck you u.uRemind me when and why? '-'
Wat now..yes?
Yeah, for pretty much any creative work, Mac has the best software and workflows.That's why I got into Macs from the start. Come for Logic Pro, stay for the superior user experience.
I've never been a PC gamer anyway, so I go for Mac computer-wise and game on console.
Nah, 22 more to go. This will be done before my fish is roasted (no pun intended)Oh, we won't be even in a hurry to get this finished before the Eurovision.
With Hardy? That is a crowded closet.![]()
