Until i see a pic of you....this is how im going to imagine you....Lol thanks for your kindness
Yeah, my brother 1.76i am indeed short
![]()

Until i see a pic of you....this is how im going to imagine you....Lol thanks for your kindness
Yeah, my brother 1.76i am indeed short
![]()

Icei \o/ you stayed!...158cm![]()
Aye, 164.5 @.@161.5
In my memory (convo in overwatch I think) you are slightly taller than me?![]()
Im still like a foot taller than youDw Gol, that's kawaii, you can be our plushie '-'
Icei \o/ you stayed!
Btw, chibi '-'
Aye, 164.5 @.@
XD

I still lurk from time to timeIcei \o/ you stayed!
Btw, chibi '-'

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lol, actually kinda cute. Reminds me of one of my friends that is as tall as you. xD...158cm![]()
I basically use anyone taller than me as a shield from the sun/wind/other elements/people I don't want to see meLol, actually kinda cute. Reminds me of one of my friends that is as tall as you. xD
If you happen to have a friend who is like 200 cm, you can use him for shadow if the sun bothers you!

Lol no blue eyes and darker skin than thisUntil i see a pic of you....this is how im going to imagine you....
![]()
![]()
Green eyesLol no blue eyes and darker skin than this![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But the attire i got right...?Lol no blue eyes and darker skin than this![]()

Lol brown eyesGreen eyes![]()

I litarelly wanted to say that as well lmaoBut the attire i got right...?
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
when i find enough time, i am traviling other cities with my friends.for now that is all for me. Well you're maleIm still like a foot taller than you![]()

Post pic Gol *o*Lol no blue eyes and darker skin than this![]()
LEL 'cuz Turkish = Nomads from the desert xddWell lot of people think this outfit when they imagine turks lol
My life is, well, super boring and full of hate for uniwhen i find enough time, i am traviling other cities with my friends.for now that is all for me.
How about you magi, it's been soooo long, how is your life going, how are you?

You know the deal, ifWell you're male
Don't you try to measure that by actually putting your foot over my head please '-'
Post pic Gol *o*

Lol Don't worry, i know that, i was just talking general
Guess I'll keep having to picture random faces for the both of you then @.@You know the deal, ifmy safe fortGrySun post his pic then i will too![]()
ExactlyLEL 'cuz Turkish = Nomads from the desert xdd
Haha as usually. And oh, sounds nice. Which cities do you wanna visit?
Me being the busy me as usually. Also, got rejected today for a job I applied for and I seriously loved their reason why they rejected me
But for the rest I am doing okay for now.

) --- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hahhsh perhaps i will post it later, who knowsGuess I'll keep having to picture random faces for the both of you then @.@