Last Person to Post Wins - Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hahaha you're going to end it overnight? Haha..haha ha ha....
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Good morning Gry, the quotes meaning for me was a reminder of my woman's infectious laughter and how it makes me want to make her laugh more and continue being around her.
Hm is that so. The laughter being "a question to spend the whole life answering" part is still quite weird, but perhaps I just lack the artistic sense.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hm is that so. The laughter being "a question to spend the whole life answering" part is still quite weird, but perhaps I just lack the artistic sense.
Yes you lack romance! (KIDDING ofc :x3)
But I do not think it was meant to be delved so deep into, just some romantic rabble :blush.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah seems I have difficulties just taking things at face-value :notlikethis
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
At the same-time I've been thinking of asking the mods to have a program implemented to allow me to change my username once a month.

At first I think I would pick Cha Chizzle Da Brown Fo Rizzle.
Now I have to spend sometime to come up with rest of the monthly tags.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah seems I have difficulties just taking things at face-value :notlikethis
Its cool - nothing wrong with that tbh, think of it as one of yer charms!!!
:comfort
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hmmm I think its time to have zimby post another poll to see whether or not I should ask the mods for such a case.
Granted: 1 - the techs would prolly have a field day as it would continue to cut them a nice decent paycheck from NJT.
Since I would be keeping them on the clock whilst they look to find a code that would allow for such an implementation. :derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yawn - I should go back to bed but this tea is keeping me awake.
Anyone willing to "le spam" as scav would say?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, leave it to us. Go sleep in your upside-down bed. :derp
You know Orgz - you're onto something.
I reckon its quite the feat for the Aussies to make loves whilst being upside-down??!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I wouldn't mind zimb putting a poll again every once-in-a-while.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind zimb putting a poll again every once-in-a-while.
Now the real question is - should a poll be put up to see if he should a poll every once in a while or
should a poll be put a poll at my request?

Granted life here was so much easier being blue - at whim i once was able to cast a poll at will. Aye, you could even say it was nothing but a click of a button. :lmao

Alas - tis was all but a dream.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Considering you're the only one coming up for poll questions, make it at your request I suppose.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Considering you're the only one coming up for poll questions, make it at your request I suppose.
Killing two birds with one poll?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@GrySun , @Organizized

Lets kill this thread so fast!

Team Japan at the opening reception || 2017 World Team Trophy
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Eh last time I tried finishing a thread fast it ended badly. So I'll just let it flow normally this time.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States

I do not know what this reaction means but tbh with you, I kinda ....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top