- Joined
- Aug 22, 2016
- Messages
- 1,023
- Reaction score
- 2,511
- Age
- 31
- Country
-
Is good, but i will prefer all mi live Zutto Kitto of Aya Hirano than this, but is a good song.
Is good, but i will prefer all mi live Zutto Kitto of Aya Hirano than this, but is a good song.
I'm nervous for when I get to see it real nervouswell it ain't showing in my country anymore it had its limited run so good luck to the americans who will get it this month
nothing to be nervous about i mean cmon you saw alot of spoiler scenes we recorded lolI'm nervous for when I get to see it real nervous
It's zash and natsu's transformation that I'm most nervous aboutnothing to be nervous about i mean cmon you saw alot of spoiler scenes we recorded lol
they're not that bigIt's zash and natsu's transformation that I'm most nervous about
typical sailor moon reference the transformation
Was his half dragon from demonification or dragonification?Dragon Cry is a huge plothole to the END stuff.
Interpret the movie as canon or not (I don't care about whatever form is. I am more concerned about END identity being well-known considering the real facts we know in the original work)Was his half dragon from demonification or dragonification?
June 6 , this TuesdayDoes anyone know what day fairy tail dragon cry comes out in the united states?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's dragonofication. Natsu is END and he literally transform in halfdragon.Now is that transformation demagnification or dragonification?
Awesome I can't wait to see itIt's dragonofication. Natsu is END and he literally transform in halfdragon.
i think it was more combine his demon and dragon seed but more DS though cause this is based before the war even Natsu was shocked to what happen after he changed back cause at this point he does not know hes ENDSo basically it was dragonification due to dragon slayer magic but he only transformed half way on the other side of his body?