Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
They two are not mutually exclusive you know, so better prepare yourself :rolleyes:
Nowadays I'm not so sure I wanna say "bring it" @.@
:zomg
Eu sou de Costa Rica senhorita Farfalla. Você de onde é?
Thank Buddha switching between Spanish to Portuguese is not so difficult due to the similarities. :zomg
You are right, there was a sea of bad words and cursings there. :XD
Also listening to songs I fell in love with bossa nova, other musical genres and several Brazilian musicians. :zomg
Costa Rica *-* Your country has the biggest % of public investiment in environmental topics *-*
Plus, it had Oscar Arias <3 I rly love the place, rs.

Ah... wish I could say the same but everytime I need to talk to my mother in law I realize that portuguese isn't THAT close to spanish... Jesus Christ, you guys speak like machine guns, and the tongue twists... it's quite hard to me XD
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
This Game is really nostalgic.I won atleast 5 Games in FTB.Hope to win one day here too.
 

Tempus Fugit

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
160
Reaction score
1,406
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Costa Rica *-* Your country has the biggest % of public investiment in environmental topics *-*
Plus, it had Oscar Arias <3 I rly love the place, rs.
:zomg
Wow you are actually well informed of that. xD

And you know who Oscar Arias is. :XD
Well, a country like the others, with good things and bad things. xD


I see, by the use of the expression "rs" I guess you are from Brazil. I never saw it being used by people from other Portuguese speaking countries.

Ah... wish I could say the same but everytime I need to talk to my mother in law I realize that portuguese isn't THAT close to spanish... Jesus Christ, you guys speak like machine guns, and the tongue twists... it's quite hard to me XD
"Machine guns". :rofl
Well, some people do. :Haha


This Game is really nostalgic.I won atleast 5 Games in FTB.Hope to win one day here too.

Keep trying mitr! :zomg
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
You and Darky are well versed in vulgar portuguese XD
I don't speak Portuguese, but I know some words:derp
I only speak Spanish to be frank:(
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
:zomg
Wow you are actually well informed of that. xD

And you know who Oscar Arias is. :XD
Well, a country like the others, with good things and bad things. xD


I see, by the use of the expression "rs" I guess you are from Brazil. I never saw it being used by people from other Portuguese speaking countries.



"Machine guns". :rofl
Well, some people do. :Haha




Keep trying mitr! :zomg
There's a speech of Arias that I love and then I heard about the nobel prize and the reason a behind It xD seems like he was a very inspiring president.

Ah yeah I'm brazilian o/


Darky, pt is the polished version of latin ^_^ #okno
 

Tempus Fugit

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
160
Reaction score
1,406
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
There's a speech of Arias that I love and then I heard about the nobel prize and the reason a behind It xD seems like he was a very inspiring president.
Despite being from Costa Rica I have never hear his speech. I did not even know there was a speech of him. :XD

Yes, he did a good job the first time he was elected president and he won a Nobel Peace Prize for his intervention in the armed conflicts of Central America. but the second time he was elected president, he was one more of the corrupt leaders that the country has had. :XD
He belongs to one of the wealthiest families in the country and the Nobel Prize only hides what he really is. xD
Ah yeah I'm brazilian o/
Que bom!
I hope I can go to Brazil someday, either for professional purposes or for tourism.
By the way, you reminded me that I have to keep watching novelas on TV Globo. xD
I have not seen them in a long time.

Darky, pt is the polished version of latin ^_^ #okno
Latin.



I love Latin so much. That is why I use a nick written in that language.
 
Last edited:

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
"Battou, cause I am not a vindictive man and I think that he would secretly enjoy it." -zimbardo I agree Zim....

:hurr
he'd definitely enjoy it if it was bob doing it xD
:8C


"e) Do I really have to ban someone? :?bunny If not, then I won't ban anyone" -DiMaria Yesta +1 point
:emocat ahmad is too nice for this world

10. You can take me with you anywhere in the world with you for a holiday. Where do we go?
- To a gay nightclub (Farfalla) +1 point
XD * high five *

12. Oh look, it's the trope of being reborn in another world that totally isn't overused! You can choose to take one thing with you, what do you take with you knowing not of what lies beyond?
- @Vici (◔◡◔✿) (xi0) +1 point
:cop she's underage

- Love (DiMaria Yesta) +1 point
ahmad :emocat too nice for this world..
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Lol actually that question was a pain in the ass so I answered with that answer. Banning someone is a pain in the ass too.

Love was actually a random answer :XD
 
Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,690
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lol, I could've chose red then :XD Nevermind, thank you for hosting the sheep, Sammy, congrats @MonkeyD-Dragon.

Ps. Mine are dark brown, Sammy, so dark that almost black :D
No problem Lily.
Nice hair colour, I'm sure it'll look great if/when I come and visit one day :hurr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
>He is into BDSM
>"Too nice for this world"
Well you are too. And don't say you aren't, I remember that BDSM test you did. Your top result was submissive or something xD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

Despite being from Costa Rica I have never hear his speech. I did not even know there was a speech of him. :XD

Yes, he did a good job the first time he was elected president and he won a Nobel Peace Prize for his intervention in the armed conflicts of Central America. but the second time he was elected president, he was one more of the corrupt leaders that the country has had. :XD
He belongs to one of the wealthiest families in the country and the Nobel Prize only hides what he really is. xD

Que bom!
I hope I can go to Brazil someday, either for professional purposes or for tourism.
By the way, you reminded me that I have to keep watching novelas on TV Globo. xD
I have not seen them in a long time.


Latin.



I love Latin so much. That is why I use a nick written in that language.
Arias corrupt? You've shattered my dreams :emocat
Well that was interested (and sad, still interested ç.ç)

Come to Brazil *o* I'll show you around! (not the novelas tho, hate them XD)
 
Top