#kickxi0

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,691
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
As do I.
I knew you had some amazing taste there @Vici , need to see it more often :kappa
Have you read any SnS yet?
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Wife I didn't even know you liked Mass Effect... why are so perfect
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Once FT will end I may fill the gap with it..

Everyone needs they Weekly Fanservice dose:kappa
You instantly became one of my Favorite MH Members just now :kappa:kappa:kappa
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hola
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Last edited:

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
Sns is actually getting quite good, with ft ending now is the perfect time for you to start reading.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,928
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Hae Vici
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
New Hae Vici


Sns is actually getting quite good, with ft ending now is the perfect time for you to start reading.
Noted.

It's worth to pick up I enjoyed the anime and a little of Manga later on ( Dunno why I simply stopped reading this later on :P )

What's good Miss Vici? :zomg
I'm in Lazy mode past few last days so not much happening..

Well the only good information is that the weather is somehow getting better and I may receive small rise in my Salary ( < but I setup myself to get disappointed in that matter :P )
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm in Lazy mode past few last days so not much happening..

Well the only good information is that the weather is somehow getting better and I may receive small rise in my Salary ( < but I setup myself to get disappointed in that matter :P )
I see,sounds like good News as far as i can tell,glad to hear that you'll get a raise soon hopefully never hurts to have a little more right? :true
Yeah Lazy Mode...i know that feel.:victory
The Weather is getting better as well? That's nice to hear as well,honestly where i am the Weather is mostly the same all the Time mostly Cold or some Sunshine and if not it rains in between.:yodawg
Been feeling under the weather the Last Days honestly,been sick since a few Days and mostly resting the Last Days and here and there a look at the Posts in the FT Section.:kappa
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
How is the summer in Poland so far? Did you go to the beach, wear bikini, drink orange juice, surrounded by your bodyguards, and fanservice people like "Bitch I am the sexiest :hip :hip"?
This is exactly how my daily routine looks like :wowsoBOB

I wasn't near the sea so far unfortunately ( But I planning to go there in next month ) only lakes so far..
Honestly, it would be better if the weather wouldn't change almost every day:feelsbadman
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
What a Lovely Daily Routine :kappa
*Takes Notes*:kappa
 
Top