Games Mafia Game 55 - Overwatch - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's a very high possiblity that we have a doctor among us who is insane and tried to protect Haku, but unfortunate it didn't as the person had expected. Gnut, just believe me this one time dude. Do you even realize I'm not trolling or meme'ing today, just only for the sake of the townies? This is something you will see once or twice in your life.
Tell me what makes you so certain?
If im reading demon right....i think hes implying hes a bulletproof or smthin.

Im just saying....there is a chance that nite1 played a part in the extra 20% i got....but i doubt it.

Last nite i was certain mafia wouldnt take the chance on my nite2 target....i was just afraid they realized what i was because i ended up saying i had a night role.

Lawlett i didnt want to rile up....i made a statement that i dont know why lawlett told his target.....seemed out if place to do it at that point.
Holt coulda been a mafia digging for all we knew.

Guess i basically told what i am x/
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
And we have magi who is supporting him for some reason and said Vandred is suspect as well. Tomorrow he will vote lock on Vandred and they will do the same thing.
 

Qixus

Party Starter
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2016
Messages
593
Reaction score
921
Age
32
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Honestly, I am suspecting of both TSPanda and Lawlett. Their votes keep together it seems.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Tell me what makes you so certain?
If im reading demon right....i think hes implying hes a bulletproof or smthin.

Im just saying....there is a chance that nite1 played a part in the extra 20% i got....but i doubt it.

Last nite i was certain mafia wouldnt take the chance on my nite2 target....i was just afraid they realized what i was because i ended up saying i had a night role.

Lawlett i didnt want to rile up....i made a statement that i dont know why lawlett told his target.....seemed out if place to do it at that point.
Holt coulda been a mafia digging for all we knew.

Guess i basically told what i am x/
I have an active role, I used it at night and am now at 75%, I was at 35% D2 so I got +40%.
 

Qixus

Party Starter
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2016
Messages
593
Reaction score
921
Age
32
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I assume mafia like to stick together. So, I votekill Lawlett
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Tell me what makes you so certain?
If im reading demon right....i think hes implying hes a bulletproof or smthin.

Im just saying....there is a chance that nite1 played a part in the extra 20% i got....but i doubt it.

Last nite i was certain mafia wouldnt take the chance on my nite2 target....i was just afraid they realized what i was because i ended up saying i had a night role.

Lawlett i didnt want to rile up....i made a statement that i dont know why lawlett told his target.....seemed out if place to do it at that point.
Holt coulda been a mafia digging for all we knew.

Guess i basically told what i am x/
Gnut are you even listening to yourself? Lol. Demon didn't even used his role, why would someone not use his role? It doesn't make any sense at all.
Holt is dead Gnut, he is townie. I already said why I believe Lawlett over Demon. Come on Gnut, Demon is literally playing like him mafia self.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have an active role, I used it at night and am now at 75%, I was at 35% D2 so I got +40%.
So why you no use it night 1.....was unsure who to trust?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I'm pretty certain a lot of mafia buddies here are trying to lynch Lawlett to save Demon's mafia ass.

So for every sane townie in this game, if you have some sanity vote Demon, if you are insane vote Lawlett.

Not gonna tryhard anymore. Kinda tired right now.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gnut are you even listening to yourself? Lol. Demon didn't even used his role, why would someone not use his role? It doesn't make any sense at all.
Holt is dead Gnut, he is townie. I already said why I believe Lawlett over Demon. Come on Gnut, Demon is literally playing like him mafia self.
Well there is a couple reasons not to use it...
Hider,bodyguard,etc,etc....kinda not a necessity...no?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Well there is a couple reasons not to use it...
Hider,bodyguard,etc,etc....kinda not a necessity...no?
That is just ultra bullshit and doesn't make any sense at all. Why not at least try to use it and see if you got any result at all? What's the point of not using it if you are a doctor or bodyguard? You could try to save a townie dead to use your night role if you hit the correct person, and than you see the result of the next day if a mafia killed someone or not. That even provides you proof, you know. Without using that ability, you even create more space for Mafia. How is not using your night role logic lmao.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
So why you no use it night 1.....was unsure who to trust?
Because it is not particuarlly useful N1. Unlike Doctor or Det where there are sanity problems.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
demon if i was mafia you would be dead already.
I can say the same thing to you. I repeat, you claimed you would get results today after saying you used your role on Panda. There was no bigger target than you. You gave far more hints than the others.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
anyway this is ridicilous how demon uses these trash noob kids. If i die you will feel pretty stupid just kill demon dont even listen to what he has to say.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Lovemagi prepare my rip comics
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Don't know about all this but I trust my hunch :hmm
Bel-chan, dear, could you please for this time vote for Demon. We can check on Vandred later. I mean, Demon is so obvious. Your vote really would mean a lot in this situation right now. It would be extremely helpful.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I can say the same thing to you. I repeat, you claimed you would get results today after saying you used your role on Panda. There was no bigger target than you. You gave far more hints than the others.
every mafia know i am more useful alive to them then dead. its an iron rule
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
That is just ultra bullshit and doesn't make any sense at all. Why not at least try to use it and see if you got any result at all? What's the point of not using it if you are a doctor or bodyguard? You could try to save a townie dead to use your night role if you hit the correct person, and than you see the result of the next day if a mafia killed someone or not. That even provides you proof, you know. Without using that ability, you even create more space for Mafia. How is not using your night role logic lmao.
And that's why you never lasted long in games.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
And that's why you never lasted long in games.
I guess you weren't than in my games. Since I have lived longer than 3 days in mafia games and won a couple of times as mafia, dear. ;)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well as I said if you are sane vote Demon, if you are insane vote Lawlett.

Nothing more nothing less.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top