Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Fuck XD I swear it did cross my mind today, since I made a little beginning, but was too lazy to type further and being kinda busy as well. '-'

Okay, I promise I will give a reply after my week vacation!!


Note to myself about 3 things that have priority:

- Do not forget to reply about Umineko to Syx and Niichan
- Do not forget to reply about Umineko to Syx and Niichan
- Do not forget to reply about Umineko to Syx and Niichan

Extra important: Do not forget to reply about Umineko to Syx and Niichan

Extra extra: Send this note to yourself. '-'
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Guys, please don’t fight among yourselves. Most of you are mongrels before my very eyes. I’m in a generous mood, so I allow my favorite mongrels to roam freely here.


Ignoring the ridicule, what does it even mean?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Guys, please don’t fight among yourselves. Most of you are mongrels before my very eyes. I’m in a generous mood, so I allow my favorite mongrels to roam freely here.



Am I a mongrel too?:pout
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Syx, is this you? :hmm

 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I am syx's favourite mongrel though :zomg
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Am I a mongrel too?:pout

​
Even if you were, there's no shame about it. Look at this prime example:
I am syx's favourite mongrel though :zomg
--------------------------
I don't think you get it Darky, everyone but syx is a mongrel.
Do you actually realize that you get meaner and meaner with time? :notrust
Syx, is this you? :hmm

I was leaving Yui's campaign location there after the revelation. *~* Dunno who took this picture without my premission though. ò.ó
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You just used the Obama Classified gif.

:hi5
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,929
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
syx = female?
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Do you actually realize that you get meaner and meaner with time? :notrust
Not my fault if you're trying to sound like Gilgamesh :p

That's how he shows his love. :emocat
Only to my friends though, sometimes :blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


More Astolfo for my good friend syx
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
@niichan @syx

Guten tag!

Okay, as I promised here is my post! Do not expect too much from it. xd

My experience with Umineko was actually very good. I watched the anime in 2010 which was aired in 2009, I read the manga and also did the VN. I did all three of them lol.

I’m not sure what I actually should tell, but lemme start with the anime. It’s been like 7 years ago that I watched the anime since one of my friends was pretty much a fan of horror/mysterious themed animes/manga and recommended me to watch it and so I did. I do not regret it, it was a very nice experience because in that time I was also watching Higurashi which is kinda sort of comparable with Umineko, imo. Altho, Higurashi anime is far more superior then the Umineko anime, however Umineko manga and VN is pretty much > Higurashi manga and VN, imo. Most people actually find the Umineko anime so garbage at this time (since they prolly read the manga and did the VN before watching the anime) while for me I actually did enjoy the anime (mostly because it's been 7 years ago and that was before I read the manga and did the VN xD) even thought I was sometimes confused what happened in the next episodes lol. Some years later I read the manga and did the VN mostly because I just saw an image of a character which is Erika Furudo. Not sure if you know her right now, but I will not tell anymore about her hehe. I was like ‘ohh… I actually need to read the manga and do the VN’ since I didn’t know this character, so yeah lol. And honestly, I’m so glad that I really did that, you know and that made me understood why people find the anime extremely bad.

Syx you could try watch the anime (not sure if you already did), but do not expect much from it. Imho the anime is really a disappointment especially since I actually watched some couple of episodes back a few months ago because I got it recommended on youtube for some reason and it brought me back some memories so I felt like watching it again and oh my god… sometimes things shouldn’t be watched back anymore.. but that is mostly because I see a lot of differences and a lot of important story telling that were left out even thought I noticed those when I read the manga and did the VN, but checking those episodes again.. man I can clearly see them lol. Anyway, I will not spoil things for you because again, I'm not sure how far you are so I’m trying my best not to mention spoily things in this post.

I mean, the anime does follow the 1 – 3/4 episode of the manga iirc, but they left so much things out and I’m not even gonna compare it with the VN. There are a lot of differences lol. Anyway, the VN was superior for me. It was one of my first VN I ever did and it was an amazing experience. I purely loved it and the story provided more details, exposure and a backstory which made the story more interesting and more mysterious. It also made things less confusing than the anime. Oh god.. how more I think about the anime, how bad they actually adapted it.. such a wasted opperunity, it’s actually a shame since I’m not sure if it was because of their budget? But really.. if they adapted the anime perfectly it would be pretty much a very good and epic mysterious/horror/detective anime. And I really like the characters in Umineko, they are awesome and have some uniqueness and of course the best characters are for me Beatrice/Battler/Ange/Bernkastel/Lambdadelta imo. Let's be honest.. who doesn’t love Beatrice and Battler interaction? XD

Anyway, actually how more I think about it.. episode 7-8 are so well made. I mean, I do know that a lot of people were not really satisfied with the ending which I can of understand, however for me it was actually a different case. I kinda liked the ending a lot. Episode 7 gave pretty much clear answers and episode 8 pretty much wrapped everything up imho. It was actually a good ending and I’m rather curious what Niichan found about the ending.

Also, Syx which episode are you with Umineko? And do you like it so far?

Sorry for not being all to detailed and kinda crappy Enlish atm, but it’s mostly because I do not want to spoil things and I wrote this kinda quick, yet carefully. Again, I'm not quite sure what I should tell .. anyway tl;dr post. xd

In short: Doing all three of them (anime - manga - VN), my experiences where great that's for sure!
 
Last edited:

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I assume you and @niichan are keeping up with Tower of God? What are your expectations for the Hidden Floor Sub-Arc?
 
Top