Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
implied a night role.

At least I don´t think theres anything else that could be associated with honey outside of prostitute
Well, let's say..
Hypothetically of course,
That I was baiting people? Who responded the most strongly to such obvious baiting? Panda of course. Hoping for an easy lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah im going with trusting no one as of now, thanks tho xD
I hope you're not Mafia Battou I really do :(
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well is the first day, there's many suspects, but no way to know for sure who isn't a suspect, son not that odd really. Who wouldn't you killl?
I listed 3 people I think are townies Demon, Spirit, and GrySun. Not certain of it but certain enough to not want to kill them now. I'll Syx on that list too, Partly because of your post suggesting he might be.

I suspect you. Because of how close your playing your cards to your vest but still playing just enough to not get labeled as a lurker and also due to how you, like TSPanda, don't even seem to be trying to figure out who's a townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
See townies don't need to get worried about get caught in a lie because their not hiding anything. Mafia are.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So, finally

Hello there.......Naah, was just checking out things as this is my first game..and chging my avatar
Its cool bro.

But I was mafia in my first game ever, so don´t trust anyone
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So,
I have 4 votekills to my name. If I were to go to sleep doing nothing right now, by the time I wake up soon before D1 ends it will be too late to do this. A bunch of active people have already latched onto my baiting already, but Panda seems to be trying to take advantage of what he sees as an easy First Blood of the Mafia. Though I am a little concerned as to how some of you people who have played with me before even suspect me because of this behaviour.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think Panda may be Mafia. I may be wrong, but I may also be right. Also, with a game this size, the Town is going to need somebody they can trust.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
@Jammin and how do u propose we do that on day 1? lol, this game is won by lying, anyone on your list could be mafia since no one on your list is (((technically))) safe. There's no /hard/ evidence against them, or in favour of them.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
We don't have much D1 and I suspect you because you acted as if you didn't know syx was a Troll.

Holt says he is one and your answer is just "Oh no, then he must be Townie!". Plus people were considering voting for him at this moment.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
So, finally

Hello there.......Naah, was just checking out things as this is my first game..and chging my avatar
First gamer too, this is worse than I expected :crying
Save me Lakhan :scry
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I want something solid out of Panda. Do you have any useful hints Panda? Choose your next move wisely.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Its cool bro.

But I was mafia in my first game ever, so don´t trust anyone
Yeah, I will remember tht..so then I have to give my vote huh......
:hmmSUZU seems like he is the mafia....then again i can always go for Battou too....let's wait and decide...still 6 more hrs to go after all.

First gamer too, this is worse than I expected :crying
Save me Lakhan :scry
Let's have fun...for now, SUZU seems too obvious,
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@TSPanda , I kinda actually want to know WHO do you want kill.

A name, not an idea please
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
Well, let's say..
Hypothetically of course,
That I was baiting people? Who responded the most strongly to such obvious baiting? Panda of course. Hoping for an easy lynch.
> you 'bait' me into thinking you're mafia
> i 'bite'
> 'hah! gottem'

If you must know, you're suspicious because your posts lack substance and you've probably liked more posts than you've typed useful words during this game alone. That's not to say you're my prime suspect, just that you attracted my attention with your wonderful one liners
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@TSPanda , I kinda actually want to know WHO do you want kill.

A name, not an idea please
...

I literally made a list a few pages ago?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
> you 'bait' me into thinking you're mafia
> i 'bite'
> 'hah! gottem'

If you must know, you're suspicious because your posts lack substance and you've probably liked more posts than you've typed useful words during this game alone. That's not to say you're my prime suspect, just that you attracted my attention with your wonderful one liners
What's your role?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
> you 'bait' me into thinking you're mafia
> i 'bite'
> 'hah! gottem'

If you must know, you're suspicious because your posts lack substance and you've probably liked more posts than you've typed useful words during this game alone. That's not to say you're my prime suspect, just that you attracted my attention with your wonderful one liners
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


...

I literally made a list a few pages ago?
I think I spaced out when reading it then xD, but choose one
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
I think I spaced out when reading it then xD, but choose one
It's a toss up between Holt, who I actually suspect, and Spirit, who I suspect too but is mostly kind of annoying

But in all seriousness it's Holt I'd vote for first, Spirit if I could out of spite and Syx and Jammin are on my suspect list

What's your role?
Yes, I'll straight up answer you now, that's how the game works!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I hope Spirit doesn't allude to being vigilante/cowboy. But if you are Spirit, don't wait for the last minute to use it if you intend to, so we can still switch off of you in that case.
But as it stands, I have no problems with lynching Spirit today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top