Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
Any thoughts on kato?
He is confusing as always and insulted Androssi. If he is Townie he could reveal his role right now and try to convince us more but he is not doing that, he can vote for scav as well and yet he is not doing that either.

I am just observing.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Still a poor bomb bait....
Yeah not good. And as soon as people got suspicious of him no mafia would ever have targetted him, so why keep the secrecy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He is confusing as always and insulted Androssi. If he is Townie he could reveal his role right now and try to convince us more but he is not doing that, he can vote for scav as well and yet he is not doing that either.

I am just observing.
Actually he voted scav. And revealing his role too I think?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wait I just remembered, Kato had Bomb as his role in the Fire Emblem game, but he said he had a new role. Unless that too was misinformation. How do you argue against intentional townie misinformations?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh, didn't notice he had voted for scav. He tends to claim Bomb to protect himself, just like lawl.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
He said he would talk at the 30minute mark....
But he also said he would wait to vote til then
I thoguht we werent at the 30?

I was, but i got a bit mad that scav voted for me when I cleary said I was gonna wait and dindt want to (since the afk excuse does fit 3-4 players).

Cmon gnut, how was it poor? Had you not started going against me, it would ve worked
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You ask me...its overly thought out to be a bomb bait.
Why not just say i have active role...idk
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If he's telling the truth scav dies anyway because he was the last vote on him. And I sure aren't saving him with my vote.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
Do you think I should transfer my power to someone? If yes, who?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah not good. And as soon as people got suspicious of him no mafia would ever have targetted him, so why keep the secrecy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Actually he voted scav. And revealing his role too I think?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wait I just remembered, Kato had Bomb as his role in the Fire Emblem game, but he said he had a new role. Unless that too was misinformation. How do you argue against intentional townie misinformations?
An inconvenience. If he wants to mislead the Town, then even if he is Town he's as good as Mafia.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh, didn't notice he had voted for scav. He tends to claim Bomb to protect himself, just like lawl.
Exactly because I always do that, that I wanted to missinformate people

@gnut , i still think it was a good plan.
Had mafia fallen for it, we could've taken a mafia at day one, which would be a HUGE boon for town in this game with lots of players. I thoght it was worth the risk

Dets, if I dont get lynched, please target me to prove me innocent please!
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'd say Dets should target me to affirm their sanities early on. You don't neccesaroly have to share your sanity this early on but it will be good intel.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I don't understand the kato situation
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Exactly because I always do that, that I wanted to missinformate people

@gnut , i still think it was a good plan.
Had mafia fallen for it, we could've taken a mafia at day one, which would be a HUGE boon for town in this game with lots of players. I thoght it was worth the risk

Dets, if I dont get lynched, please target me to prove me innocent please!
Are you claiming you're PGO, then? I don't think you're baiting any mafia at this point...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
But oh well, arguing more wont have any effect I think

To sumarize

1) I hinted at doc/det, to bring attention to me, to make mafia kill me
2)My only concern was to not get killed by town, which was why I started saying that I shouldnt be lynched
----
So if I die, a few last comments on everyone I can think of:

Jammin is killing me over his waifu. While I dont doubt his seriousness over the matter, it does provide a good cover.

I think gnut suspicion of me is fair, but at the same he was quick to point one finger at gry ("giving him roles") when his questions were fine, so, yeah

Beware the afks
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just a FYI I am on phone which takes more time to type.
Last post was started like 5 mi s ago, will start one to aswer the questions that popped up in the mean time
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I get a bad feeling about lynching Kato, but his credibility is probably ruined forever at this point. Even if he lives he will be our genkidama target next day probably.

I would really feel bad for our hosts if we extended this phase any longer, so we should resolve the lynching.

Kato just reveal your role entirely at this point. Are you bomb? Are we to expect losing 2 townies here probably?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
s
But oh well, arguing more wont have any effect I think

To sumarize

1) I hinted at doc/det, to bring attention to me, to make mafia kill me
2)My only concern was to not get killed by town, which was why I started saying that I shouldnt be lynched
----
So if I die, a few last comments on everyone I can think of:

Jammin is killing me over his waifu. While I dont doubt his seriousness over the matter, it does provide a good cover.

I think gnut suspicion of me is fair, but at the same he was quick to point one finger at gry ("giving him roles") when his questions were fine, so, yeah

Beware the afks
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just a FYI I am on phone which takes more time to type.
Last post was started like 5 mi s ago, will start one to aswer the questions that popped up in the mean time
so what do you propose now?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top