Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Six deaths?! Jammin/Krlilin and syx are dead :emocat they were only townies. *clap clap* for Mafia, you've worked well, but you've lost part of your families. :oh

Kato, first you insinuate dec/doc, then you insinuate bomb, decide which one you're going to pick.

Transfer energy to WinthYouInSpirit/Oolong, the only confirmed townie at this rate.

@Demonspeed , active role, but not bomb difuser.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm not a bomb diffuser, and I expect Kato isn't a mafia bomb trying to take someone out with him. He could've done that yesterday, and claiming det seems like a cheap attempt to try to appear clean. I don't get the thought process. He hinted dets to lure Mafia, claimed bomb under pressure but reveals he's now det who planned everything from that start. Don't buy it at all.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You still die by using it though. I'd rather not lose you, bad role or not, since you're among the more active and useful people, and still haven't done anything fishy enough for me to consider you mafia.

He changed claims a lot, so I say he's mafia 95%. But we had a townie bomb and an orange bomb. It's possible red team has a bomb as well. I believe Battou is in the red team with lakhan. If Kato is also red team(which could be since neither of the 3 really interacted with each other in day 1) he is certainly their bomb. If he's in orange team we're good.
From the Overwatch game I know that it's bad for town to get rid of 1 mafia completely while the other has almost all members remaining, so we need to be careful to get the right mafias as well, since another group nightkilling people isn't necessarily bad for us.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


How about you tell us your biggest suspects right now, and people you trust? If we kill you and you're town, we can use your provided info, if you're mafia it's still useful to know who you cast suspicion on.

Well, from the people I mostly interacted with

@Demonspeed seemed pretty chill towards me.
@GrySun did come up as innocent in my night investigation, so theres that.
@TSPanda , I agreed with his comment of killing people day 1. Heck, with two mafias and serial killer, we had a greater chance than expeceted. I´d say backtrack to see if anyone else aside from wyis argued against the plan
@gnut was very adamant about killing me, but then again my history is confused.

Out of these four one is mafia for sure, at the very least.

edit: @Lady pompom did vote for me and went under the radar, so theres that too
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@GrySun If you are so scared about Kato. I can use the Genki Dama on him. My role is not really important anyway. Unless there is someone here who is the Diffuser.

But I don't think he is Bomb.
If that's the case Issac, then I'd be willing to give you my energy. It's a surefire way in any case of confirming your allegiance. Whether you'll follow through with this has yet to be seen.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
If that's the case Issac, then I'd be willing to give you my energy. It's a surefire way in any case of confirming your allegiance. Whether you'll follow through with this has yet to be seen.
If I am saying this here it means I am willing to do it. Refusing after getting the energy would mean I am Mafia.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
If I am saying this here it means I am willing to do it. Refusing after getting the energy would mean I am Mafia.
you know what? Kill me now.
It will make everything easier to you guys.

At this rate you are all gonna lose the whole day arguing over me.

DO IT

I WILL DIE FOR THIS TOWN!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
We should look into all the people who insta-voted scav for seemingly no reason, perhaps to help out Kato who was about to die. I think those were Battou, xi0 and Holt among others. They're not all mafias probably but at least 1 of them should be, maybe 2.
The amount of energy on xi0 is concerning as well, did seriously all 3 other people give him energy only because of boobs?

Not sure if we should transfer to Spirit or demon. Demon could confirm himself if he uses it the way we want to(but then again if we have him kill a townie he wouldn't complain), while Spirit is definitely town but losing him to a bomb could be bad.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, from the people I mostly interacted with

@Demonspeed seemed pretty chill towards me.
@GrySun did come up as innocent in my night investigation, so theres that.
@TSPanda , I agreed with his comment of killing people day 1. Heck, with two mafias and serial killer, we had a greater chance than expeceted. I´d say backtrack to see if anyone else aside from wyis argued against the plan
@gnut was very adamant about killing me, but then again my history is confused.

Out of these four one is mafia for sure, at the very least.

edit: @Lady pompom did vote for me and went under the radar, so theres that too
What do you think of xi0, Battou and Holt?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
recap update
(8 death after D1+N1)

Recap
- A.ulq as Mr. Buu -> has 2 roles can't be target by mafias
- Aonori as Android 17-> Mafia bomb died on N1 with Piccolo
- Battou as Mr. Popo
- Brandish as Mr. Satan
- Demonspeed as Paikuhan -> swore on Rita he's a townie
- desin24 as Son Gohan
- Emperor Spriggan as Tenshinhan -> hinted Jesus
- Erinyes as Pu'ar -> 1st time get the role, not defuser
- gnut as Trunks -> 1st time get its role
- GrySun as Yamcha -> not a det
- Holt as Chichi -> not defuser
- James Rye as Uranai Baba -> It is a very exciting role & never had it before -> Santa claus killed on N1
- Jammin as Krillin -> swears on Androssi he's a townie -> Hider killed by hiding behind Yajirobe
- Kato756 as Roshi -> night role, could be usefull, questions his sanity, claimed bomb, then claimed Det
- Lady pompomas Videl -> active role but no difuser
- lakhan220 as Piccolo - Mafia assassin killed on N1
- Lambu as Vegeta -> serial killer, killed on N1
- Organizized as Karin -> night role
- scav as Bulma -> Detective lynched on D1
- SonOfDaws as Dr. Brief
- syx as Yajirobe -> Bomb killed on N1
- Totinona as Android 18
- TSPanda as Son Goten
- Vandred as Kid Trunks
- WithYouInSpirit as Oolong -> vigilante
- xi0 as Launch
- xnut as Son Goku -> not plain townie, goku seems to have a good role
- Zasz as Chaozu -> vengeful townie get day killed by vigilante ( spirit)

​
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
We should look into all the people who insta-voted scav for seemingly no reason, perhaps to help out Kato who was about to die. I think those were Battou, xi0 and Holt among others. They're not all mafias probably but at least 1 of them should be, maybe 2.
The amount of energy on xi0 is concerning as well, did seriously all 3 other people give him energy only because of boobs?

Not sure if we should transfer to Spirit or demon. Demon could confirm himself if he uses it the way we want to(but then again if we have him kill a townie he wouldn't complain), while Spirit is definitely town but losing him to a bomb could be bad.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


What do you think of xi0, Battou and Holt?
I did not insta vote scav. I was the first and only person that voted him, and I did it because he was still inactive. He had actually come to the thread earlier for a few posts but didn't show again even though he was online a number of times after that. ,
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
We should look into all the people who insta-voted scav for seemingly no reason, perhaps to help out Kato who was about to die. I think those were Battou, xi0 and Holt among others. They're not all mafias probably but at least 1 of them should be, maybe 2.
The amount of energy on xi0 is concerning as well, did seriously all 3 other people give him energy only because of boobs?

Not sure if we should transfer to Spirit or demon. Demon could confirm himself if he uses it the way we want to(but then again if we have him kill a townie he wouldn't complain), while Spirit is definitely town but losing him to a bomb could be bad.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


What do you think of xi0, Battou and Holt?
kill me

they are playing the classic "stay out of trouble" playstyle.
I don´t have the experience with them to judge if they do this when they are mafia or not

kill me
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Battou, brandish, anything to say?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
And everyone else lurking but not talking
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
have the feeling lakhan and Battou were a bit close last day, but I'll reread things to confirm.
Exactly, the energy transfer to Battou was suspicious. And seeing he was mafia makes it look even worse to not have given a reasoning for why he gave it to him so randomly.
Yes, a mafia would transfer his energyto another mafia , totally smart move :hmm
We should look into all the people who insta-voted scav for seemingly no reason, perhaps to help out Kato who was about to die. I think those were Battou, xi0 and Holt among others
Eh, i voted for WYIS , had to change my vote and scav had the most, remember? i didn't "insta" vote him.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Vandred also mentioned the bomb diffuser thing, maybe he's hinting at being one.
But it's possible the mafia also has their own diffuser.
Well, I'm not a Defuser. But I was hoping that whoever is a Defuser would come out; with an Assassin gone they should be safe, even from a night kill since mafia could only kill them after they have defused their target and thus become a regular, "useless" townie to them.


If that's the case Issac, then I'd be willing to give you my energy. It's a surefire way in any case of confirming your allegiance. Whether you'll follow through with this has yet to be seen.
A (99%) surefire way to confirm they're not on the same mafia, but not that he's townie.


If I am saying this here it means I am willing to do it. Refusing after getting the energy would mean I am Mafia.
Or that you don't want to die? :p He could be the Red Mafia Bomb baiting us. Which is also why it's pointless to keep asking us to kill you, Kato...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Vote Kill Kato756
No, with the genki dama thing

The best thing i can do now is die in this day phase as fast as possible so you guys can talk about the real culprits.

Kill me
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Saying "for no reason" as well....everyone was arguing about voting inactive players..
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
kill me

they are playing the classic "stay out of trouble" playstyle.
I don´t have the experience with them to judge if they do this when they are mafia or not

kill me
The day is still young Kato. :cheez It feels like you're a mafia who is tired from trying to save himself and thinks his effort is going to waste anyway and is thus giving up, but the only easy way out for you is admitting to mafia :cop
So, let's continue shall we? Answer my questions, you're an almost dead townie after all right? Help us out more :heh
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yes, a mafia would transfer his energyto another mafia , totally smart move :hmm
Looking back, he fell hook, line and sinker for WYIS's plan to lure out suspicious players, didn't he? Newbie, lurks and posts little, and jumps right on a bandwagon on a townie. Those weren't smart moves either.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Or that you don't want to die? :p He could be the Red Mafia Bomb baiting us. Which is also why it's pointless to keep asking us to kill you, Kato...
It's simple. If I receive he energy and refuse to use it. You can lynch me. I would not do that after saying I am willing to take this risk.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top