Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Because I know for myself that I'm town. Why should I be ambiguous when talking about myself?
We don't know. This is a game about lying and deceit
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
You said you didn't have much time to play seriously, but here you are lurking @Organizized <_>
Tbf I haven't had time to play seriously, thus only lurking. I've been keeping up on my phone so I won't have to catch up on hundreds of posts later (though to be fair, and to make sure not to miss something really important like the transfer to make a Genki Dama.

Today's activities are over and kid is asleep now, so now I've got some solid computer time (until wife whips me for being a neglecting husband).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
We don't know. This is a game about lying and deceit
So? I'm not gonna give you objective overviews but my pov.

His sanity is extremely insignificant now, so this is such a weird remark of you.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So? I'm not gonna give you objective overviews but my pov.

His sanity is extremely insignificant now, so this is such a weird remark of you.
you brought it up to begin with. Just don't want you acting as though there's any reason for you to be in the clear. nothing weird about that
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It was an irrelevant comment that served no purpose except to be potentially misleading
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Okay, sure? Being confirmed isn't helping me this game whatsoever. I'd rather see that for the other players.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wasn't it gnut pushing Kato a lot which led to him messing it all up? He did the same thing in the previous 2 times he was mafia I think...
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
holy shiet.

Ok, there is no more hiding my TRUE FORM

I am, in truth, a detective (of unknow sanity)

My full plan was

1)Make myself a obvious target
2)Have people pick up on it
3)Claim bomb, so I don´t get targeted
4)Stay protected for at least 2 (best scenario would be 3) nights
5)Divulge results.

However, what went wrong was that WYIS (who people suspected) was a vigilant, thus removing himself from the voting poll, and so people started calling me on what I was saying.

Because of that, I looked into @GrySun , because he was the oen that kinda defended me (or at the very least didnt want to insta burn me like WYIS and gnut XD), so I thought that maybe he could be a mafia trying to make himself look good ("hey look kato´s dead and hes a towie, must mean who attacked him was mafia!").

However, the result came in as not guilty

Please remember that this is my first investigation and as such I have no idea to confirm my sanity
HAHA votekill Roshi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now I shall read the other pages LOL
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
HAHA votekill Roshi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now I shall read the other pages LOL
Goku, Muten Roshi is already dead.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@xi0 you've been awfully quiet
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I just want to make note that even though Emperor Spriggan got the Genki Dama because he claimed Jesus, that's still just a claim. A claim which led to him getting the power to kill a suspect, which everyone knew was gonna be Kato. I'm not saying I see him as mafia for this, but we can't rule it out. (I kind of caught myself thinking of him as semi-confirmed for a second there, hence me noting this now.)

Keeping some tabs on the people who voted for confirmed Townies.

Voted for WYIS before him being confirmed: GrySun, Demonspeed, Kato, Battou, Brandish, lakhan.
Brandish didn't state any reason for his vote, neither did lakhan (who bandwagoned even after WYIS was confirmed, and turned out to be mafia). Battou gave his reason only after being called out on not giving one.
In this case, I consider Battou and Brandish (and lakhan the Mafia) suspicious bandwagoners.
Gry and Demon are two I trust tbh.

Voted for scav: Holt, Erinyes, xi0, Battou, Kato, Jammin, xnut
Holt voted first, claiming inactivity as the reason. Erinyes claimed it was a random vote. xi0 gave no reason.
When WYIS was confirmed, Battou changed his vote to scav, again without giving a reason.
Kato and Jammin are confirmed Townies. xnut's vote wasn't actually required for scav being lynched so is not overly suspicious in itself.
In this case I would consider xi0 and Battou suspicious bandwagoners, possibly also Erinyes.

All in all, going solely by who bandwagoned the confirmed Townies we have atm, Battou is highest on my suspicion list.

That's all I've got for now.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Some fresh recap if i forget something, just let me know, ill fix it Asap


Recap
- A.ulq as Mr. Buu -> has 2 roles can't be target by one of the mafia team
- Aonori as Android 17-> Mafia bomb died on N1 with Piccolo
- Battou as Mr. Popo ->claimed to be a townie, also not a diffuser
- Brandish as Mr. Satan
- Demonspeed as Paikuhan -> swore on Rita he's a townie, not such an important role
- desin24 as Son Gohan
- Emperor Spriggan as Tenshinhan -> hinted Jesus
- Erinyes as Pu'ar -> 1st time get the role, not diffuser
- gnut as Trunks -> 1st time get his role
- GrySun as Yamcha -> not a det
- Holt as Chichi -> not defuser
- James Rye as Uranai Baba -> It is a very exciting role & never had it before -> Santa claus killed on N1
- Jammin as Krillin -> swears on Androssi he's a townie -> Hider killed by hiding behind Yajirobe
- Kato756 as Roshi -> night role, could be usefull, questions his sanity, claimed bomb, then claimed Det -> detective Genki damed on D2
- Lady pompomas Videl -> active role but no difuser
- lakhan220 as Piccolo - Mafia assassin killed on N1
- Lambu as Vegeta -> serial killer, killed on N1
- Organizized as Karin -> night role
- scav as Bulma -> Detective lynched on D1
- SonOfDaws as Dr. Brief
- syx as Yajirobe -> Bomb killed on N1
- Totinona as Android 18
- TSPanda as Son Goten
- Vandred as Kid Trunks
- WithYouInSpirit as Oolong -> vigilante
- xi0 as Launch
- xnut as Son Goku -> not plain townie, goku seems to have a good role
- Zasz as Chaozu -> vengeful townie get day killed by vigilante ( spirit)



Kato investigated Gry on N1 got no guilty​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
if there's still a det in the game, i think the best thing to do is to check on gry on N2 (assuming she/or he already checked on Wyis, othewise to check on Spirit)

its quite hard but so far except Wyis, im trusting Gry and Demon , and Spriggan (yep its just a claim but if im not mistaken he a newbie, i tend to think that Jesus wouldn't be the usual newbie claim, may be wrong though.)

Need to know more about a bunch of players.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Let's be honest Gry. Assuming he really is Det. Do you think his chances of surviving are high? Even with a Sane Doc helping him. He could be blocked by a potential Escort.
What detective tells they are detective to become a target....to be killed.
But cant kill and still lies about it,says they are bomb to not be targeted.
Hoping to get an irrelevant result:shootme


Im still reading
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now gry tries to push it on me....like i made kato tell that fucked up story lol.

Atleast i was commited to him dying...you flopped more times than a waffle on the issue.
Even more today...like you dont want to have any blame for him.
Hell one of your last post before he died was you commenting the fact he gives you the feeling he's townie.
But you just went right along with it....
We all knew the guy was no bomb....atleast i didnt and spirit.
But you lead a witch hunt for a defuser xD

Yesterday i thought you were feeding him roles...now i know you were fishing.

But,im the suspicious one because i call his claim bullshit....who knew he would go str8 magi:lmao
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
To amend my previous post: I said xi0 didn't give a reason for voting scav, but he did after he was called out on it. "Had a decent amount of votes and wasn't confirmed Townie like WYIS" was the reason, so doesn't change anything in my eyes.

After Holt mentioned xi0's quietness I looked back on his (xi0's) posts and it really does feel like he's trying to pass below the radar. He claimed in his latest post that he's contributed despite his low post count (referring to liked posts) but all he's really done is meme, say things others have already said and bandwagon a now confirmed Townie.

It's almost sleepy time for me. Think I should probably vote before then, and it's leaning toward Battou or xi0 right now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Now gry tries to push it on me....like i made kato tell that fucked up story lol.

Atleast i was commited to him dying...you flopped more times than a waffle on the issue.
Even more today...like you dont want to have any blame for him.
Hell one of your last post before he died was you commenting the fact he gives you the feeling he's townie.
But you just went right along with it....
We all knew the guy was no bomb....atleast i didnt and spirit.
But you lead a witch hunt for a defuser xD

Yesterday i thought you were feeding him roles...now i know you were fishing.

But,im the suspicious one because i call his claim bullshit....who knew he would go str8 magi:lmao
Lol what a flimsy case you have there. And you don't even see yourself pushing Kato hard last day :lmao
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Panda what are your thoughts?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol what a flimsy case you have there. And you don't even see yourself pushing Kato hard last day :lmao
Ofc i pushed him hard....he admitted to lying.
I said i didnt believe his claim....he said i was right and he was bomb...
It went from there....i didnt make him do that...
what am i now.....Hypnotist :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was no where around when you guys killed him....im the main blame:yodawg
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ofc i pushed him hard....he admitted to lying.
I said i didnt believe his claim....he said i was right and he was bomb...
It went from there....i didnt make him do that...
what am i now.....Hypnotist :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was no where around when you guys killed him....im the main blame:yodawg
You don't get what I'm saying. Not that you manipulated him in screwing up or anything, but that you always do that when you're mafia. Pressure someone and make them an easy target.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You don't get what I'm saying. Not that you manipulated him in screwing up or anything, but that you always do that when you're mafia. Pressure someone and make them an easy target.
Guess i was mafia when i did it to spirit and he messed up as mafia.
Ive always been confrontational xD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Greg, besides Gry, who do you suspect?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Brandish...i was just looking for his post.
He said he had to go check roles after seeing the deaths...like to make sure hes not claiming a dead role...i think he never came back xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Swearing at your waifu with a dirty lie :fail So many people died in the night, syx in total :teehee And 2 mafia teams confirmed. Think Grysun was saying it could work like that because of how Hardy and Farfalla would make the game.

On Kato - Idk he's definitely suspicious but he's an experienced player so would he make moves that are so easy to catch on? If I had to vote right now I would pick him, but I'll wait for a while.



Catching up with the pages. And checking the rules thread with all these roles brought up xD
Ok....this i dont like.
Did you target syx,brandish?
Whats the :teehee about?

Also....why you needed to refresh yourself with the roles?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
No Townie is revealing anything interesting. A bit understandable considering the situation but still, we need more intel to make a good choice.

If not I will just trust my gut feeling. It tells me Vandred is Mafia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top