Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
OK, you are saying that you, Son is a Red Mafia, you Lover is a Orange Mafia and that killing Vandred, a Burden(Red or Orange) will help us Townies more? Why reveal all of this?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
But why? It'd be nearly impossible for you two to win as a Third Party
That means we're the one's taking the biggest leap of faith here. Still it is possible for us to win on our original sides
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
So you were confirming that one of you two is a Detective then?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
So you were confirming that one of you two is a Detective then?
I'm saying one of the 2 of us is a detective. Why do I have to repeat myself so much :errr
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
To sum it up, yo want the townies to help you killing the opposite mafia.

Well, every day I said I'd tell something about my role and due to the results of the last night, it seems my ability worked. I won't say more because it would turn me into a target, but I trust your story for now. I have my suspicions about who is your lover due to some hints people gave about their roles.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I mean.. Fuck. I'm talking like an asshole but I didn't think what I'm saying was that confusing....

I mean..... The answer you seek is right in front of your very eyes
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
How do you guys know panda was Mafia? Well if he was, I won't be surprised.

Also, I completely forgot to transfer my voters disease. FFS. I don't know if I'm to apologize or just :facepalm

Also, I'm not sure what's going on with Daws? If you have a lover that is Mafia, isn't it basically impossible for you to win? What's the catch?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
How do you guys know panda was Mafia? Well if he was, I won't be surprised.

Also, I completely forgot to transfer my voters disease. FFS. I don't know if I'm to apologize or just :facepalm

Also, I'm not sure what's going on with Daws? If you have a lover that is Mafia, isn't it basically impossible for you to win? What's the catch?
There isn't one. Neither one of us have given up on winning
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
@SonOfDaws We can kill you with a Genkidama, which would kill your Lover next night. And then lynch someone else. If we lynch Vandred who is Burden according to you, will his partner live longer because the night is skipped? @Hardy

And how can we be sure that Vandred is not a Bomb or something?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
He is basically trying to help the city destroying the opposite mafia that neither his lover or him are in, then after that he can either win as a townie (his own side), or his lover as mafia, or they both can win as third party. After all, he's risking both himself and his lover, and that's why he said it was a leap of faith. He wants a temporary alliane for now and after that, everyone follows their own way.

We've lost our detectives, and the last time we didn't trust Kato and battou died.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@SonOfDaws We can kill you with a Genkidama, which would kill your Lover next night. And then lynch someone else. If we lynch Vandred who is Burden according to you, will his partner live longer because the night is skipped? @Hardy

And how can we be sure that Vandred is not a Bomb or something?
You certainly could, but then you wouldn't get the information I could give afterwards.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm saying one of the 2 of us is a detective. Why do I have to repeat myself so much :errr
You gave a one-word reply to Gry's post that had more than one question in it, IIRC... just a a bit dumbfounded.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
He is basically trying to help the city destroying the opposite mafia that neither his lover or him are in, then after that he can either win as a townie (his own side), or his lover as mafia, or they both can win as third party. After all, he's risking both himself and his lover, and that's why he said it was a leap of faith. He wants a temporary alliane for now and after that, everyone follows their own way.

We've lost our detectives, and the last time we didn't trust Kato and battou died.
That's the gist of it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You certainly could, but then you wouldn't get the information I could give afterwards.
Or you could give us the information now. Your time is limited really. You tell us who the other members of you/your lover's Mafia and I'll Genkidama one of them right now. Then we'll lynch Vandred and then Tina.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Haha, well this is fun. I'm pretty sure Daws is speaking the truth. A little back reading and it fits. If I could vote, I would lock on Vandred
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Anyways, he already put a target on his back, we can solve the things later if he's lying, we have Genkidama and lynching as you've said, @Demonspeed . It was a risky bet from his part.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top