Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Nope, but you brought the claim up to counter Daws who seems to have a pretty solid story, so I'm sure you'll understand if I'm skeptical about you being a mason in the first place
Well, Son can't deny anything I said and even asked me to "enlighten" him. I think what I said can be trusted.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
@SonOfDaws do you or your Lover know the identities of the Mafia as well as the Masons? Was Panda a Mafia member?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Are there REALLY no Masons online right now besides Demon? :lmao
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
He fucked up because he didn't know ulq was Mason. And ulq who never had any intention to win with him never told him. ulq told us that he didn't know Son's role as well.

They should have really killed him tonight.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Even if there were other Masons, they would not reveal themselves.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I don't think we should kill Son now, It'd be better to kill nona first and we would know if she's a janitor or not and if she's really a janitor we would have Panda's role revealed as well, it would give us at least three identities confirmed (Nona as janitor, Pand'a role and sonofdaws in the lover/mafia detective together with the probability Demon is telling the truth) and if Daws in telling the truth about it, we proceed killing Vandred, but if he is lying, we kill him instead.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
My proposition:

We GK Son today.

After this we lynch Vandred(night phase skipped). After this we GK Totinona or lynch her. With this we limit Mafia's actions and learn if Panda was Townie or not.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But I am not saying to do this quickly. There is still time.
Why should we GK him? He gave his a janitor and burden and you want him? Why postpone the janitor?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Which is true but there's a very slim opportunity for them to also win anyway, and of course he has gotten the other teams member. If things don't go to plan, they get to take him and his lover down. I'm not saying its 100% legit, but well, it seems so
Their chance of winning now is way smaller now after this reveal than it ever was beforehand. They might get closer to the finish line by us killing a bunch of Mafia in a row, but their actual chances of victory are smaller IMO.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why should we GK him? He gave his a janitor and burden and you want him? Why postpone the janitor?
We GK him because he is Mafia. If we kill Totinona next the night phase is not skipped. They will have more freedom. But we can kill at least 3 Mafias in a row if we GK Son then Vandred. If it's revealed that Panda was Mafia it would be even better.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
He fucked up because he didn't know ulq was Mason. And ulq who never had any intention to win with him never told him. ulq told us that he didn't know Son's role as well.

They should have really killed him tonight.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Even if there were other Masons, they would not reveal themselves.
I mean, I'd like to believe this but no one is around to confirm it and Daws has gone mute. I guess he just expects us to lynch Vandred?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
We GK him because he is Mafia. If we kill Totinona next the night phase is not skipped. They will have more freedom. But we can kill at least 3 Mafias in a row if we GK Son then Vandred. If it's revealed that Panda was Mafia it would be even better.
If we kill him during the day, we don't get any more information out of them. If what you've said is true about A.ulq, there's no guarantee that any information on the involved Mafia will come out, no?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
All those who want more confirmations of Masons are likely Mafia. Holt and Gary.

The first thing to do now would be GKing the Mafia Det Son. Even if you don't agree with the rest you can at least agree with this. Son is resigned. His team gambled by letting ulq alive, they are paying the price.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
We should GK Totinona to ascertain SonofDaws is telling the truth and it would help town find out many roles of players around, like Panda's role, Nona's role and at least that Son is telling the truth about the roles and is a mafia det, then if nona is the janitor we kill Vandred and skip night phase and proceed killing son (we would still get time to kill him and then kill three mafia in a row), the rest would be up to us finding out the other mafias.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
How does that make Holt and myself Mafia? I wasn't trying to come off hasty, I was just surprised at this after the Lovers thing. The smarter play probably would be to keep quiet for now.

SonOfDaws on the other hand has nothing to lose by revealing more info IMO. Nothing is gained on his end by refusing to reply with more information.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
I mean, I'd like to believe this but no one is around to confirm it and Daws has gone mute. I guess he just expects us to lynch Vandred?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If we kill him during the day, we don't get any more information out of them. If what you've said is true about A.ulq, there's no guarantee that any information on the involved Mafia will come out, no?
Why would he reveal more when their chances of winning lowered significantly? If I were Mafia, I would not reveal more. He posted three times already and voted, he doesn't have to do anything else. He is online following or discussion and he can't say I am wrong. They screwed up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We should GK Totinona to ascertain SonofDaws is telling the truth and it would help town find out many roles of players around, like Panda's role, Nona's role and at least that Son is telling the truth about the roles and is a mafia det, then if nona is the janitor we kill Vandred and skip night phase and proceed killing son (we would still get time to kill him and then kill three mafia in a row), the rest would be up to us finding out the other mafias.
Trust me and let's GK Son. I know why I am saying this.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
All those who want more confirmations of Masons are likely Mafia. Holt and Gary.

The first thing to do now would be GKing the Mafia Det Son. Even if you don't agree with the rest you can at least agree with this. Son is resigned. His team gambled by letting ulq alive, they are paying the price.
No, Daws is giving us information. Something you're not. Us wanting to know Masons is only so they confirm your story. Well either way, when ulq comes, he can do that. GKing Son before then makes no sense even though be might be Mafia. And I don't buy this Mason claim. Heck you and Ulq could be the mafia with son being town and you're just looking for a way to get rid of both of them for trying to off you. That seems much more likely to me right now.

Son is not going. He claimed a powerful ally, which seems to hint more on Ulq being the mafia det. Regardless, killing Toti is the best move then lynching van but we still need to wait. So hold your horses
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I've said it quite a few times already, but I guess I'll say it again: If you're looking for more information from me, then you won't get it today.

On that note, if you lynch Totinona day, then fine. It'll vindicate me, but don't expect me to be so willing to give out info the day after, if I even live that long.

GKing Totinona is an acceptable course of action. Like I said, it vindicates me and if she's killed this way, then I can still avoid dying this coming night.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think using Genkidama on Tina is probably a safer play. Daws is mute by choice, if we use Genkidama on him, that choice no longer exists.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
On that note, if you lynch Totinona day, then fine. It'll vindicate me, but don't expect me to be so willing to give out info the day after, if I even live that long.
I don't believe anyone suggested lynching her. Lynching anyone other than Vandred is kind of missing the point isn't it? :p
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I think using Genkidama on Tina is probably a safer play. Daws is mute by choice, if we use Genkidama on him, that choice no longer exists.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't believe anyone suggested lynching her. Lynching anyone other than Vandred is kind of missing the point isn't it? :p
This is why I'm also hesitant to kill off daws right away.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
No, Daws is giving us information. Something you're not. Us wanting to know Masons is only so they confirm your story. Well either way, when ulq comes, he can do that. GKing Son before then makes no sense even though be might be Mafia. And I don't buy this Mason claim. Heck you and Ulq could be the mafia with son being town and you're just looking for a way to get rid of both of them for trying to off you. That seems much more likely to me right now.

Son is not going. He claimed a powerful ally, which seems to hint more on Ulq being the mafia det. Regardless, killing Toti is the best move then lynching van but we still need to wait. So hold your horses
I was referring to us as a single unit there... Didn't really stay in character after that but whatever I guess. You guys beat me down
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't believe anyone suggested lynching her. Lynching anyone other than Vandred is kind of missing the point isn't it? :p
I thought Lady pompom was suggesting that
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top