Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
EDIT: Whoops, I mean A.ulq is townie mason, not mafia mason.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I suggested lynching Vandred today and Totinona the next day. GKing Totinona was someone else's idea that I'm willing to go along with.

I can votelock at the end though. Really doesn't matter though
Please answer why you're killing a Mafia Burden from your own team but still want to win with that very same mafia.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why do you so heavily trust his accusation on Vandred though? This is the only very fishy thing Daws said and could be taken as false imo.
Read my post just above yours.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I transfer my energy to WithYouInSpirit

Everyone please just power up Spirit.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Vandred kindly say something
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You know, after more thinking. GKing Tina might be the best thing to do. But not lynching Vandred.

Son revealed all of this early meaning that they planned it, Vandred is Mafia with him, I trust Son's results. But we can't be sure that Vandred is Burden. He being Burden is very convenient for us, because we think we'll be able to kill 3 Mafias at once without loss. It sounds like a bait.

Here is what I think: He wants us to GK Tina, who must be in the rival Mafia. After this, we keep believing him and kill Vandred, who is not Burden but Mafia Bomb. The last person who voted dies. They have one night for one more kill. We obviously kill Son next and the identity of the other(s) teammates is hidden.

Also, there was only one death tonight. If they used a Poisoner, things will be even worse. So, if we really want to lynch Vandred, we should gather enough votes and let Son Vote Lock in the end. He voted for him first so maybe he is afraid of that.
Possible. Any way I look at this he wants us to lynch Vandred hard. This must be the core of his plan.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Gry, I didn't intentionally keep the voters disease. I genuinely forgot until I came back here. It's shitty yes but that's the truth. Also, saying I distrusted our masons is false because only demon was claiming it at the time and was trying to use that as excuse to GK Daws so I refuted it to wait for ulq or any other one to show
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Possible. Any way I look at this he wants us to lynch Vandred hard. This must be the core of his plan.
And yes I also considered this, and I told demon explicitly yesterday to wait for later where more show before revealing everything and showing his hand. Because we probably could have caught someone in a lie. But then he completely disregarded this and came all out.

Vandred, what is your role
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@A.ulq just to clarify, you didn't convince Daws in your Lover pad to openly betray his mafia and try to win as Lovers, correct? Everything he said this day phase is completely new to you and you didn't intend to do anything similar to this?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Actually Van, hold that thought. Don't say your role yet. I guess the first step is to clarify the lovers situation
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@GrySun I answered most of your questions/concerns earlier when you were asleep
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Just here to confirm few things, like Demon said I am Daws' lover. And him saying that I am from the other Mafia team and we want to win as lovers is all bogus. Why would I openly betray him, if I wanted to win as lovers? I never had any plans to win as lovers to begin with, just using the opportunity to kill a mafia off.
Without a shadow of doubt Daws is the Mafia Detective and am a townie and so is Demon.

Anyways, I am sure that Lady pompom and Xio are his team mates. Lady pompom is the Janitor and Xio is the boss. @Lady pompom, can you stop stalling and say what your role is or at least claim a role.You said you had an active role and you used it last night. Also, yesterday you brought up the Janitor role and and panda's role just happens to be unknown today.
Aluq already confirmed as much. We already knew Daws was Mafia detective.. The issue is knowing who he tried to frame because Gry confirms he is spy. But toti or van should be Mafia I think
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GrySun I answered most of your questions/concerns earlier when you were asleep
You haven't replied to what Ulq says. He says this was a one sided plan unlike you claimed. And basically disproves everything you've said
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Aluq already confirmed as much. We already knew Daws was lying, but he is Mafia detective.. The issue is knowing who he tried to frame because Gry confirms he is spy. But toti or van should be Mafia I think
If you believe he is Mafia Det there is no reason to doubt that Tina is Mafia. Vandred is also not replying after all this time. He is definitely his buddy.

Both are Mafias.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Right? @Vandred
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Smfh.

Aluq already confirmed as much. We already knew Daws was lying, but he is Mafia detective.. The issue is knowing who he tried to frame because Gry confirms he is spy. But toti or van should be Mafia I think
Lying about what
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
If you believe he is Mafia Det there is no reason to doubt that Tina is Mafia. Vandred is also not replying after all this time. He is definitely his buddy.

Both are Mafias.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Right? @Vandred
I was willing to keep him alive for more information. So basically you're saying that Daws as in fact telling the truth? Except where he lied about cooperating with his lover?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Smfh.


Lying about what
Not lying, meant to say Mafia. But you have still not replied to what Aluq said
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I was willing to keep him alive for more information. So basically you're saying that Daws as in fact telling the truth? Except where he lied about cooperating with his lover?
Yes. He said before that he would not reveal the role of his Lover now. But I knew it, since I am a Mason.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun I answered most of your questions/concerns earlier when you were asleep
Not really, I read all your posts. I still don't know why you're framing Vandred since he is logically your mafia teammate then. The only possibility is that you're trying to win as lovers with a.ulq, but no way is that happening with this reveal since eventually one of you would die now.
Also A.ulq's words further disprove you wanting to win as Lovers. Which brings me back to the question of why you're sacrificing Vandred. And I don't see why he'd agree to it.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I see, it explains your agression yesterday I think. And right now your Mason claim hasn't be refuted.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So if I'm getting this right, Daws basically came up with this plan alone without informing his lover. Decided to betray his teammate (van) so we can eliminate red team? But luq and demon's Mason refuted this. So basically he's all alone, and without help from both sides.
Daws, it's better to reveal everything. Your team is done, they won't forgive for this. So you should tell us everything
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
It was a bluff.

A.ulq said very little this game and the lover's pad is no different.

As for his post, I don't know what the fuck he's going on about and it just kinda seemed like he was throwing a bunch of dumb theories out there.. So I didn't bother addressing it. There's not much I could say to that in the first place since there's no hard prove until somebody dies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top