Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
And where's the secret codes to signal the roles in advance? Sloppy work :nah
I honestly forgot Mafia Det found the role instead of only guilty/not guilty like normal Dets :sweatdrop

We did use a code, though. Daws would have liked the N2 post if Totinona was from the other mafia, and he would have left it unliked if she was townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not everyone is 100% that you are Burden though Vandred. Demon suggested you were telling "half the truth" i.e. that there is a bomb on your mafia, but that you are in fact it, not gnut. If you, not gnut, were the one set to make the kill Night 2 it adds to his theory and makes sense with what Asia is saying.

I'm not saying I'm 100% either way, far from it.
I guess you're going to find out soon enough. Just make sure @Emperor Spriggan locks his vote for last, so you have little to fear.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
votekill vandred
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Finally have read like ten pages!

votekill vandred
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I honestly forgot Mafia Det found the role instead of only guilty/not guilty like normal Dets :sweatdrop

We did use a code, though. Daws would have liked the N2 post if Totinona was from the other mafia, and he would have left it unliked if she was townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess you're going to find out soon enough. Just make sure @Emperor Spriggan locks his vote for last, so you have little to fear.
Did you use code with daws to frame me once yall figured out i was the one who could identify panda....kill tina then frame the investigator...nice move but not gonna work.
They know now an investigator is very likely...no one is calling me a liar on my claim.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
An investigator would make sense I suppose. Which makes me wonder why they didn't have Nona kill people starting night 1.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Did you use code with daws to frame me once yall figured out i was the one who could identify panda....kill tina then frame the investigator...nice move but not gonna work.
They know now an investigator is very likely...no one is calling me a liar on my claim.
I have to say your tenacity is commendable... Believe me, right now I'm as pissed as you are about this great plan of Daws. Maybe you've managed to win games as mafia in worse situations than this, but if only I believed it would be possible for the two of you (or to be precise, you on your own) to somehow win a game with a dozen people in it, I'd have tried to come up with something. But I don't. And as things stand, I'd rather the town took this lame victory than the Oranges be served it on a silver platter.

Besides, you would have been next in line anyway. Without a night to investigate someone else, Daws would have ratted you out to try and delay his death sentence as soon as the town had run out of obvious targets.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have to say your tenacity is commendable... Believe me, right now I'm as pissed as you are about this great plan of Daws. Maybe you've managed to win games as mafia in worse situations than this, but if only I believed it would be possible for the two of you (or to be precise, you on your own) to somehow win a game with a dozen people in it, I'd have tried to come up with something. But I don't. And as things stand, I'd rather the town took this lame victory than the Oranges be served it on a silver platter.

Besides, you would have been next in line anyway. Without a night to investigate someone else, Daws would have ratted you out to try and delay his death sentence as soon as the town had run out of obvious targets.
Who said i was pissed..im roflmao at you 2 clowns.
You doing all this to frame me when im no threat to you now the janitor is gone.
Kinda a waste you ask me...couldve incriminated anyone else..but you so happened to incriminate the person whos been claiming investigator role:lmao
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Who said i was pissed..im roflmao at you 2 clowns.
You doing all this to frame me when im no threat to you now the janitor is gone.
Kinda a waste you ask me...couldve incriminated anyone else..but you so happened to incriminate the person whos been claiming investigator role:lmao
Good that you're just laughing this off, I guess :cookiestare
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
What do we do now? We are not going to wait 4 hours like that, right?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Well. Well well. Well
Well.

Totinona ended up being mafia janitor. Who could have seen that coming. I wonder what CRAAAAZY role Vandred's gonna have.


Can this day just end already?.. If I lock my vote now that won't end it will it?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
lol no, we still need 4 votes, Vandred being one of them.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
More than half of must lock. If you want it to end quickly; do it.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I mean I did say I would votelock last..
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Votelock Vandred

Well, I'm impressed on how mafiactheir mafia roles, mafia families rifts are understandable, but all this backstabbing was unexpected. It's kinda sad even though the game it's all about betrayal and distrust:pout
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It doesn't matter anymore... Lock it if you want. I must be too paranoid...
To be honest I feel you man. I can't shake the feeling that we're being subjected to the play of the century. Why would Greg flat-out deny it all at this point? The whole back-and-forth between him and Vandred gives me aaall the bad vibes.

Still, at this point we're way past point of no return I guess. I'm counting on the Masons to win this for the town even if Vandred goes ka-boom. No pressure.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Vegeta-Serial Killer.
Brief-Mafia-Det.
Kid Trunks-Burden.
Future Trunks possibly Mafia Bomb.

That's one hell of a family. The only confirmed Townie was Bulma who has been killed D1.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top