Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I targeted Grysun today, not to protect, but again it was a gamble to try to kill him. When gnut was revealed as investigator, I realized Daws revealing Gry was spy went a long way towards clearing him, so my reasoning was that it might have been a ploy to hide Gry in plain sight. I wanted to target Gary too since I highly suspect him but he hasn't claimed and defended yet, so I gave him the NFS instead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We really need to look at everyone again. We should also find out orgz suspects and those he trusts. It's likely he tried to recruit one of the people he trusted.
Demon, did he say anything about recruiting power or potential recruits before?
Indeed it did cross my mind too.

Oh that's interesting so you protected gry and could possibly managed to, assuming mafia has targetted him, that makes sense so we need to know who was Orga target assuming he dies by recruiting.

@Holt Who were your targets on N1 and N2, pliz ? (sorry if you already said it, i didn't check back yesterday posts
)

@gry who was your target tonight ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Indeed it did cross my mind too.

Oh that's interesting so you protected gry and could possibly managed to, assuming mafia has targetted him, that makes sense so we need to know who was Orga target assuming he dies by recruiting.

@Holt Who were your targets on N1 and N2, pliz ? (sorry if you already said it, i didn't check back yesterday posts
)

@gry who was your target tonight ?
My target was SonOfDaws, gotta restrict his lies as much as I can. Looking forward to what he says.

As for Holt, he said he targetted Organizized night 1 and Brandish night 2. I suppose he could still be a fake doc of the oranges, since I doubt both him and Brandish to be from the same team and claim the same thing. But they have proven to have some next level plans so it's not impossible..
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I targeted desin24 and got jack shit back
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Once Daws is dead red mafia have only 1 person left. Daws wouldn't profit anything from saying a townie is an orange, he'd want to kill one of the likely 3 remaining oranges. That's why I think he wouldn't lie about his target to be an orange mafia if he found one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I targeted desin24 and got jack shit back
Unless desin is red and you're protecting him, this is a very interesting result. This would explain why orange didn't kill you but instead went with Brandish. I am almost 100% certain that they have an escort who made sure to block you so you're no danger to them.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I guessed Orgz was a good possibility was being the recruiter but I thought Brandish had decide to go with WYIS as his kill target
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
With that Daws served his purpose, their escort won't let him investigate anything anymore and orange aren't going to kill him as long as their escort lives. He also claims to not know who they tried to kill at night lol.
And if he's lying we can lynch him before he tells his team at night what role he found.

So our option is lynching/GK Daws and maybe kill 1 more person. If we manage to GK the orange escort we could even let Daws live longer, but shooting at pompom or someone else hoping they're the escort is unreliable. Getting rid of him alone or him + another suspect is the ideal townplay this day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I guessed Orgz was a good possibility was being the recruiter but I thought Brandish had decide to go with WYIS as his kill target
You seriously can't claim to not know who your team ended up targetting :lmao I would have lobbied to keep you alive longer had you told us who your team tried to kill, but you wasted it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Guess we should wait for pompom as well, but as it stands right now I'm pretty sure what town has to do this day phase.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am starting to wonder if someone has not been recruited Mafia since it doesn't look like there is a Poisoner.

Son's posts make no sense. How could a Mafia be unaware of his team's target?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is it another epic plan inspired by GoT? :-_- You should have been GKed yesterday.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Shit so we have to deal with an escort as well. If we kill daws today then it's most likely me to get blocked by the escort or straight up killed.
So we have an escort, a detective, a mafia boss (every mafia has a boss right?) and a possible strongman because of the supposedly bulletproof Erin?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The only question left for us this day is whether to GK Daws or lynch him. Gary will have to use it on Daws if we tell him, so maybe we should use him if we pick the GK route. Just because I don't trust him and he has a bunch of energy left.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
With that Daws served his purpose, their escort won't let him investigate anything anymore and orange aren't going to kill him as long as their escort lives. He also claims to not know who they tried to kill at night lol.
And if he's lying we can lynch him before he tells his team at night what role he found.

So our option is lynching/GK Daws and maybe kill 1 more person. If we manage to GK the orange escort we could even let Daws live longer, but shooting at pompom or someone else hoping they're the escort is unreliable. Getting rid of him alone or him + another suspect is the ideal townplay this day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


You seriously can't claim to not know who your team ended up targetting :lmao I would have lobbied to keep you alive longer had you told us who your team tried to kill, but you wasted it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Guess we should wait for pompom as well, but as it stands right now I'm pretty sure what town has to do this day phase.
I told you what I knew. This night phase kinda came at a bad time. I was out for most of the day, got back and then actually slept during the night phase, pretty crazy stuff, right? The other 2 were doing stuff too.

But, where it says kill target, it has "WYIS" next to it. So, unless that's code for Orgz, that's the agreed upon target.

Also, I'm trying to assist with more than recommendations and honest info, but it doesn't really help if you guys don't listen. I told you, Van was the red mafia. Turned up red mafia burden. I told you Totinona was the orange janitor; turned up orange janitor. I told you not to lynch Gnut; you lynched Gnut. Oh, and look at that.. Investigator. I guess he was giving out "honest info" too.

Point is, I can't help you if you're going to ignore me and do dumb shit anyways.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am not sure if every Mafia has a boss. Last time Gry put me in a team without Boss but maybe it was because of special conditions.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The Escort is most likely pompom or Erin, could be Gary too. We'll see depending on her results.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I am not sure if every Mafia has a boss. Last time Gry put me in a team without Boss but maybe it was because of special conditions.
It doesn't matter that much since I don't believe there are any more detectives to be fooled by a possible mafia boss. If it's not a must then there are two roles we don't know of yet. We may even have two escorts?!?! God damn this game is really messing with my head.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
What I'm guessing happened was orange mafia killed Brandish before he could execute the kill and Orgz tried recruiting a mafia member or a 3rd party.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I am not sure if every Mafia has a boss. Last time Gry put me in a team without Boss but maybe it was because of special conditions.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The Escort is most likely pompom or Erin, could be Gary too. We'll see depending on her results.
with pompom staying as close to the truth as possible with her prostitute claim? That would be a pretty smart move to be honest.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Oh. And someone decided to be a cunt and block me
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I told you what I knew. This night phase kinda came at a bad time. I was out for most of the day, got back and then actually slept during the night phase, pretty crazy stuff, right? The other 2 were doing stuff too.

But, where it says kill target, it has "WYIS" next to it. So, unless that's code for Orgz, that's the agreed upon target.

Also, I'm trying to assist with more than recommendations and honest info, but it doesn't really help if you guys don't listen. I told you, Van was the red mafia. Turned up red mafia burden. I told you Totinona was the orange janitor; turned up orange janitor. I told you not to lynch Gnut; you lynched Gnut. Oh, and look at that.. Investigator. I guess he was giving out "honest info" too.

Point is, I can't help you if you're going to ignore me and do dumb shit anyways.
You're talking as if we kept doing things you disagreed with. The only thing we did was lynch gnut, but with everything else we did trade info and assist you in killing both Vandred and Totinona.
What would you this day then? You're out of honest info to give, are you not?

You can still read your mafia pad during the day as long as you don't write in it. If Spirit really was the target instead of Orgz then I don't know what to make of this other than Orgz dying to his role's effects, but what kept Spirit alive is unknown.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top