No more reliable info to give he said...
I was just messing with GrySun. I do have more info, but I have no real reason to give it at this point. Funnily enough, you guys are less trustworthy than I am.No more reliable info to give he said...
Give them then.I was just messing with GrySun. I do have more info, but I have no real reason to give it at this point. Funnily enough, you guys are less trustworthy than I am.
You just want more info before killing meGive them then.
Yes, of course. Do you expect us to let a Mafia alive? You knew this when you started, right?You just want more info before killing me
Do it then ya pussYes, of course. Do you expect us to let a Mafia alive? You knew this when you started, right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Daws you don't have to die. We would only that as a last ditch attempt because it would be dumb to lynch only a suspect over a confirmed mafia at this stage. If you give up the last member of your team, we narrow the pool of suspects by 1. You'll still have tonight to try to check someone else too.Do it then ya puss
Send me off to dead pad. Probably more fun over there than here anyhow--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Fine. WYIS. Brandish recruited him on N2. Orgz probably fell for his bait and tried to recruit him last night. So, I guess my play since day 3 turned out to be net positive.Daws you don't have to die. We would only that as a last ditch attempt because it would be dumb to lynch only a suspect over a confirmed mafia at this stage. If you give up the last member of your team, we narrow the pool of suspects by 1. You'll still have tonight to try to check someone else too.
Brandish was boss....Fine. WYIS. Brandish recruited him on N2. Orgz probably fell for his bait and tried to recruit him last night. So, I guess my play since day 3 turned out to be net positive.
Sorta.. for now.
How can he be vigilante temporarily and know it? James couldn't give out any gifts until night 1. The only other option is Spirit being an Assassin of red, but lakhan already died. Not to mention that the hosts wouldn't allow an assassin roleplaying a vigilante since that's hostkill material.Reread the role list. The only way it could be possible is if Spirit's Vigilante role was temporary, and he is in fact a Traitor or Sleeper.
If you claim that he is Mafia then who was your target tonight?