Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
If you think closely, red mafia wasn't able to kill anyone this night,while Orgz died because of his recruitment and one from the red was killed by an orange. I know you're suspecting me, but xi0 looks the mosty iffy for me.

GKing son seems plausible by now (he was a confirmed mafia and survived until now). I'm still reluctant about xi0, but...

transfer energy to xi0
wait why everyone is transfering their energy to xio ? while hes one of the most suspicious, if he ends up mafia, he wont kill one of his comerade for sure, it seems to me like we re giving a free killing pass. Wouldn't be Demon a safer choice ?

@GrySun, yep i agree.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
wait why everyone is transfering their energy to xio ? while hes one of the most suspicious, if he ends up mafia, he wont kill one of his comerade for sure, it seems to me like we re giving a free killing pass. Wouldn't be Demon a safer choice ?

@GrySun, yep i agree.
Because he is suspected. If he doesn't kill him, we lynch him. If he kills him with GK he won't have enough charge tomorrow.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Daws could've been lying about being blocked after finding desin to be an Apprentice and not wanting to confirm anything further. But I find this unlikely since orange mafia wouldn't have left him alive knowing he could very likely find one of them. He could've also lied and gone for the kill himself, but with Brandish and maybe another person in his mafia he'd have no reason to be the one killing.
So him being blocked is something I will believe for now.

So either pompom is lying and is the escort who blocked Daws, or we have both prostitute and escort in this game.

The only way desin is townie is if Orgz was killed by red mafia. If Brandish was their killer for the night, he would've had to win his coin toss against the orange killer to have priority in his killing. Or they used their last member for it. But right now I believe desin is an orange mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bulletproof and prostitute are quite ballsy claims for mafia since it's likely for town to have another. Jesus is kinda risky as well, but Spriggan revealed very early when the majority of the players were still alive, which gives him more credibility imo.
The reason Erin might have been reluctant to claim is because she maybe feared there to be another bulletproof, so she waited for more claims before definitely taking that.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I will assume that pompom is not Mafia for now, because if she is, we are screwed. She is the only one claiming to have a protecting role.

Brandish claimed Doc and was Mafia so I will trust Holt for now. The one I think has the most chances to be the last Red is Erin because her claim is very convenient. Prostitute is necessary(?) in every game. And this one is big, hard to imagine a MG without a blocking role for Town. But BP is not the same. She didn't have to give hints for days because no one asked her and when Gry asked her role yesterday she said it was risky at first, and claimed BP later. She also wants desin dead since D2 or D1, I don't remember.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Phone died.

The actual target was on GrySun. It would further validate me since I told you his role before and we didn't want to kill an orange mafia at night since those were what I was here living to look for.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Phone died.

The actual target was on GrySun. It would further validate me since I told you his role before and we didn't want to kill an orange mafia at night since those were what I was here living to look for.
I don't understand
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Although had we known a escort was in the game we probably would have went for Pompom.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
You are saying that you wanted to kill Gry, but somehow Gry is alive. Who was the killer? After confirming that Tina was Janitor I don't think you needed more proofs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
After my post about Erin she votes for desin and leaves, Son suddenly reveals another thing which doesn't make sense.

Erin is probably the one.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Both Erin and desin are probably mafia, just different teams..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You are saying that you wanted to kill Gry, but somehow Gry is alive. Who was the killer? After confirming that Tina was Janitor I don't think you needed more proofs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
After my post about Erin she votes for desin and leaves, Son suddenly reveals another thing which doesn't make sense.

Erin is probably the one.
What doesn't make sense? What he said last makes sense, but he's probably still lying.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
You are saying that you wanted to kill Gry, but somehow Gry is alive. Who was the killer? After confirming that Tina was Janitor I don't think you needed more proofs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
After my post about Erin she votes for desin and leaves, Son suddenly reveals another thing which doesn't make sense.

Erin is probably the one.
Brandish still was sent to do the kill, but got killed beforehand. Erin was actually the one we recruited tonight. I lied about Brandish targeting GrySun.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Both Erin and desin are probably mafia, just different teams..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


What doesn't make sense? What he said last makes sense, but he's probably still lying.
Why kill you to confirm that he was saying the truth when we killed Tina thanks to him in the first place? He even asked you to spy on him.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Ok the last half might have been a joke.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Brandish still was sent to do the kill, but got killed beforehand. Erin was actually the one we recruited tonight. I lied about Brandish targeting GrySun.
But how did you recruit her? Brandish is Boss, he can't recruit. Unless you are saying that she was Sleeper or Traitor.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,187
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'll postpone my vote for now, see what will happen and vote later. Desin said he was apprentice, he has been quiet, but I don't feel he's lying. Eryin and Xi0 looks suspicious.

I don't get what son of daws plans, he probably delated his mafia colleagues to gain our trust, but I'd better not listen to hiw words at this rate. and while I'm wrting...
Ok the last half might have been a joke.
:epicfacepalm
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
LOL I should not even take you seriously anymore. I am not switching my vote.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I'm starting to feel a little attacked right now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top