Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,690
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
IT'S TIGER TIME!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I started after @Atom said he'd read Shokugeki no Soma in exchange but stopped because Atom keeps going against his word and won't read it REEEEEEEE
But you should read it.It's a great series.If you like political and Army series you will love it.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,690
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
But you should read it.It's a great series.If you like political and Army series you will love it.
Atm I'm pretty sick of politics so I might hold off for a while yet, at least until @Atom reads SnS
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
IT'S TIGER TIME!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I started after @Atom said he'd read Shokugeki no Soma in exchange but stopped because Atom keeps going against his word and won't read it REEEEEEEE
Don't rely on Atom but trust me. Kingdom is a good read
--- Double Post Merged, ---
But you should read it.It's a great series.If you like political and Army series you will love it.
Political? What. You make it sound like some economics manga lol.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,690
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Don't rely on Atom but trust me. Kingdom is a good read
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Political? What. You make it sound like some economics manga lol.
Political you know what I am saying.

@SirSamuel016 do you read or saw Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,690
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@SirSamuel016 do you read or saw Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure?
My dude yes, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is incredible. I've watched the anime, haven't read the manga yet but will one day. I love the anime, it starts off slow with Part 1 but gets SO much better with Part 2 onwards. It's a great series, and people like @CampOfLacho should watch it :kappa Part 3 is my favourite part btw
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
My dude yes, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is incredible. I've watched the anime, haven't read the manga yet but will one day. I love the anime, it starts off slow with Part 1 but gets SO much better with Part 2 onwards. It's a great series, and people like @CampOfLacho should watch it :kappa Part 3 is my favourite part btw
Yup.

That's true.Even I suggest it to everyone.

It looks to me even Hiro may be influenced by it.

Dimaria's Age Seal is similar to Dio's The World


and Zeref's Neo-Eclipse seems to be influenced by Pucci's Resetting the world.[\SPOILER]
 
Last edited:

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
But it's already had it's climax :kappa :heh (Please get what I did there)
:hurr Better than most Doujin I've read.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yup.

That's true.Even I suggest it to everyone.

It looks to me even Hiro may be influenced by it.

Dimaria's Age Seal is similar to Dio's The World


and Zeref's Neo-Eclipse seems to be influenced by Pucci's Resetting the world.
If only hiro took even more inspiration from JJBA :feelsbadman
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,690
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yup.

That's true.Even I suggest it to everyone.

It looks to me even Hiro may be influenced by it.

Dimaria's Age Seal is similar to Dio's The World


and Zeref's Neo-Eclipse seems to be influenced by Pucci's Resetting the world.
Tag your spoilers!
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
KINGDOMU
 
Top