Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,183
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Promised Neverland looks neat, I'm sure I will like it; :verily

I want to wait until a few volumes are out before starting.
You can consider that you convinced me if that solaces you. :p


Oh great Im glad you watched the trailers and seems interested !!!! :zomg trust-me, it's awesome !!!
no don't wait, volume 1 will be released in France only on 2018 ( April), so better start now, there's a translator who does an awesome job on it :derp

 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hello members,
i will nominate the manga Puella Magi Madoka Magica ( Mahō Shōjo Madoka Magika )


I hope that, the my nomination doesn`t come to late.
I couldn`t nominate this manga earlier, because i arrived yesterday back from my vaccation.
Sorry Devil, but the nomination period has ended on the 30th , so it's already finished :/
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sorry Devil, but the nomination period has ended on the 30th , so it's already finished :/
I'll allow it. The more the merrier.

Anyway: The Nomination period has ended.
We will take a one day break to prepare everything and then we get this party started.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I'm Still not convinced to Promised Neverland I think I need to see more gifs and pics from Erin :kappa
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Is it starting tomorrow?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
One Punch Man huh? I'm going to have to make an effort to make a good pitch. I don't assume many people here even know what Vinland Saga is.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
"Arturia".... :nah :bored

It's Artoria you wannabe fanboy :arf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
wow this stealth delete... it's not a big deal, everyone knows you're campaigning hard for votes on discord my dear Atom
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Time for me to read a whole bunch of manga :D
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Akatsuki no yona.Don't know if this is easy or difficult for me.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Time for me to read a whole bunch of manga :D
Well the only good things from this awards are: Salt and a very solid recommendation I'm not aware of 3 titles here so maybe I will pick them up later on ( Depend of what I will hear about them that Way I got introduced to VS and I don't regret it )




I thought you know that I'm following Neverland :emocat It will have my vote unless it will face OPM, HxH
 
Top