I did it ._. but all I could find was thisGoogle it. '_'
I did it ._. but all I could find was thisGoogle it. '_'
<3I did it ._. but all I could find was this
The Clash of the CenturyElizabeth vs Lucy![]()
Say the one who voted for the mainstream finalist in the WW.
kukuku. I voted Holo

I voted for Mikasakukuku. I voted Holo
![]()
![]()


Wondering what you could achieve with that "edit" button there '-'kukuku. I voted Holo
![]()
![]()
.... It's an edit!kukuku. I voted Holo
![]()
![]()
Are you implying that someone of my character would tamper with polls?Wondering what you could achieve with that "edit" button there '-'
Go and check for yourself :P.... It's an edit!
Obviously I was saying that you edited the picAre you implying that someone of my character would tamper with polls?
To avoid confusion, just editing what it says in the title and when the poll closes.
Go and check for yourself :P
.Jarred I think that if anyone would going to do that we all know who that person is isn't it?Are you implying that someone of my character would tamper with polls?

TFW you realize even that part of the south hemisphere is rottenAre you implying that someone of my character would tamper with polls?
To avoid confusion, just editing what it says in the title and when the poll closes.
Go and check for yourself :P


Why would I edit it, when I voted for HoloObviously I was saying that you edited the pic.


Jarred I think that if anyone would going to do that we all know who that person is isn't it?
Never trust anyone when they second name is Don...![]()

I have your back let me hug youAnd here I was think you of all people would have my back
It's one of the Best Shonen out there after all,i'd be surprised if it would get eliminated so soon.Those who are going to face FMA is surely going to have a hard time.
Oh but I like it hardThose who are going to face FMA is surely going to have a hard time.


Oh but I like it hard
BRING IT![]()