Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Anybody has read Kaiji here?Seeing Kakegurui I am reminded of it.It was pretty damn good manga,probably the best Gambling Manga.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Anybody has read Kaiji here?Seeing Kakegurui I am reminded of it.It was pretty damn good manga,probably the best Gambling Manga.
Kaiji? Kaiju ?
Nani ?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
The heck is happening to the Hangout thread?
Ah yes, the Salt wars never end. :kappa
Still, I wouldn't cut out all of the "minor" Manga so easily.
There are lots of factors that need to be considered after all.

And no, this time I'm not talking about DAT plot. :kappa
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
The heck is happening to the Hangout thread?
Ah yes, the Salt wars never end. :kappa
Still, I wouldn't cut out all of the "minor" Manga so easily.
There are lots of factors that need to be considered after all.

And no, this time I'm not talking about DAT plot. :kappa
Oh yeah, this plot :kappa:kappa
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,394
Gender
Male
Country
France
Anybody has read Kaiji here?Seeing Kakegurui I am reminded of it.It was pretty damn good manga,probably the best Gambling Manga.
I only watched the two seasons. Never read the manga.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Fan service tends to be an actual turn off for me
Even glorious manservice?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Fanservice can be good or bad depending on how the mangaka uses it. SnS fanservice is a perfect example of good fanservice IMO.
I'm not a shokugeki fanboy, but you are right. It does the fanservice really well most of the time and is one of the very rare ones where it doesn't bother me.
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Late Salt Mine post, but here we go!

Black Clover: 10/10

Seriously? You guys actually enjoy the Naruto/Fairy Tale rip-off? A story that rightfully ripped in the TOC thread? Wow, such poor taste in good manga. And to make it worse, Asta forgot to turn off caps lock in the anime and makes the series as a whole a general turn off. I rather watch paint dry then the blandest shounen to be released by WSJ to date.

HxH: Shitpost/10

This series is called HiatusXHiatus for reason, as it will probably never rech conclusion in my life or Togashi's life time either. Even more so the conspiracy theories surrounding the series, my favorite is him being married to the author of Sailor Moon.

Naoko: "Honey, we need more money. I want to go on a really expensive trip~"

Togashi: "Ok love, let me write a few chapters of HxH and then feign injury"

A few weeks of HxH, people get excited

Togashi: "Ok, that should do it! Let's go to Vegas!"

HxH is on Hiatus for another 6 months.

Come on, if you're going to do Hiatuses then do it like Oda and only take a week off.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Late Salt Mine post, but here we go!

Black Clover: 10/10

Seriously? You guys actually enjoy the Naruto/Fairy Tale rip-off? A story that rightfully ripped in the TOC thread? Wow, such poor taste in good manga. And to make it worse, Asta forgot to turn off caps lock in the anime and makes the series as a whole a general turn off. I rather watch paint dry then the blandest shounen to be released by WSJ to date.

HxH: Shitpost/10

This series is called HiatusXHiatus for reason, as it will probably never rech conclusion in my life or Togashi's life time either. Even more so the conspiracy theories surrounding the series, my favorite is him being married to the author of Sailor Moon.

Naoko: "Honey, we need more money. I want to go on a really expensive trip~"

Togashi: "Ok love, let me write a few chapters of HxH and then feign injury"

A few weeks of HxH, people get excited

Togashi: "Ok, that should do it! Let's go to Vegas!"

HxH is on Hiatus for another 6 months.

Come on, if you're going to do Hiatuses then do it like Oda and only take a week off.
Black Clover is garbage. I mean FYGK is a masterpiece. :notrust
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
HAHAHAHAHA....Down goes Hobobond! Now time to beat Beserk after Naruto is dealt with.

I am going to swimming in @The President salt once Guts dies to something like Gintama or OP.

But seriously, how did Black Clover beat Tomo-chan REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Oh well, at least OP will tell it's fellow WSJ series why it's boss.

Time to vote for PunPun now, just so I can see FMA fall this time.

Again, Bleach is trash, stop voting for it.

Oooooooh, AOT vs HxH...I know how I feel about this :D
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Holy shit the hate against FT :lmao

One Piece got almost 30 votes more than in round 1 surely because people just wanted to see Fairy Tail on fire.
 
Top