Last edited by a moderator:

I wonder if that card is shared with another person in the game, like the role Lovers is shared between two people.Either way, I had my current role before and my Tarot Card is...
*drum rolls*
The Lovers
There are no duplicates, so no, I'm the only one who has it.I wonder if that card is shared with another person in the game, like the role Lovers is shared between two people.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That or you being just wrong, I wonder which one is more likelyGuess being townie so much you dont know how to play as mafia....even after reading so much piratepad![]()
I don‘t gently pet people in mg uncle, I‘ll say what comes to mind and about who.No reason, I haven't had the time today to follow the gameRandom vote or any particular reason?
Agree. Lambu is a fast learner like Vandred, they pick up proper playstyle and strats by their 2nd/3rd game.Dahell is that with you guys "confirming" each other?
Lambu was talkative enough in his scummy game. And if he's more talkative now, it could be due to the fact that he was a newbie in the one he was mafia, and busy when he was third party. That proves nothing @.@
so how do you know its handy and neat? do you have any... information?I voted because I wanted to even it out between you and Demonspeed. Really adds to the tension, y'know?
I have a neato Tarot card. Not sure how it'll be implemented, but seems handy nonetheless.
demon is being targeted over the same reason u wereCan someone remind me the reason why Demon is being targeted?
Not trying to defend him or anything but I was just wondering the reason why this is happening.
Besides I can sort of relate to him at the moment, considering how I know the pain of being mercilessly votekilled by others.
Either way, I had my current role before and my Tarot Card is...
*drum rolls*
The Lovers
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No wonder I feel sorry for him.demon is being targeted over the same reason u were
misfortune

You mean salt.demon is being targeted over the same reason u were
misfortune
I want him hanged because I believe he is mafia, ofc previous games don‘t affect what you‘ll be next. And yes Lambu‘s thoughts are very contradicting..So, wait, you think it's suspicious that Gry homed in on Demon because of probability (faulty), then you yourself use the same faulty probability saying the chances are extremely low Demon is mafia?
I mean, Gry seemingly trying to make it sound like Demon had a higher chance than others to be scum (saying he's the best bet we have etc) is one of the little reasons I got suspicious of him in the first place. Because it's gambler's fallacy to think that the odds are any different just because the outcome has been so or so previously.
But the fact that you submit to the same logic (except reversed) strikes me as odd..
(Also yay, exactly half an hour of sleep before kid woke up from a nightmare and cries. ._.)
Based on what, then?I want him hanged because I believe he is mafia
Basically: at the end of the day hosts will PM you which tarot card effect you unlocked based on what you did(or didn‘t) during the day. Upright effect is something good, reverse effect is something bad. If you don‘t know what to do with that info just share it next day.Just hopped on the computer and wow, there's a lot of material to review.
Anyone wanna summarize for me?![]()
And I am saying that I am not mafia. So far I don't think I have done anything suspicious.I want him hanged because I believe he is mafia, ofc previous games don‘t affect what you‘ll be next. And yes Lambu‘s thoughts are very contradicting..
Not exactly right, it really is a probability matter.So, wait, you think it's suspicious that Gry homed in on Demon because of probability (faulty), then you yourself use the same faulty probability saying the chances are extremely low Demon is mafia?
I mean, Gry seemingly trying to make it sound like Demon had a higher chance than others to be scum (saying he's the best bet we have etc) is one of the little reasons I got suspicious of him in the first place. Because it's gambler's fallacy to think that the odds are any different just because the outcome has been so or so previously.
But the fact that you submit to the same logic (except reversed) strikes me as odd..
(Also yay, exactly half an hour of sleep before kid woke up from a nightmare and cries. ._.)
Please stop it, I already paid for my sinsOh just remembered " i swear on my waifu I'm a townie"![]()

First I made an early vote because of last game leftover salt. But as I read his posts that came afterwards, especially those where I talked with him, he gives me the same feeling and plays the same like in every game I‘ve read his posts in before.Based on what, then?