Last edited by a moderator:
I read everything Greg, but the thing is there are also other people that give me such a vibe. So it's more like an open option which I totally will not take away. Before his post he gave me such a lol vibe, but after reading that post.. oh my god. This dude is so high on my suspect list, it's not even funny at all....No one listens to me x/
I want to be 1000% 1st roflmaovote arjuna then
So you were 1000% on me yesterday?I want to be 1000% 1st roflmao
'_'So not openly supporting it = secretly supporting it? Ok..
You were indifferent but then near the end wanted him dead without voting him. Ok..
Are you confirmed?So you were 1000% on me yesterday?
I explained why, I gave the whole history, him along with Erin @.@ With quotes and all.But his vote could easily have been affected by politician or gambler, and you confirmed that possibility. And now you say you want to kill someone who voted demon and picked him, despite voting him possibly not being his own decision?
Ugh..
Demonspeed 5x (GrySun, goodboy_lawlett, TSPanda, Brandish, MonkeyD-Dragon)![]()
SonOfDaws 3x (Holt, Farfalla, Qixus)![]()
No. Even if demon was a real mafia and I was in one team with him I‘d probably still wanted him lynched. I‘m just asking if you always wait with voting until you are 1000% like yesterday.Are you confirmed?
The majority of people?Question: who has yet to say something about htemselves and their Tarots?
No...ofc notNo. Even if demon was a real mafia and I was in one team with him I‘d probably still wanted him lynched. I‘m just asking if you always wait with voting until you are 1000% like yesterday.

I know what you said and what you mean, but you‘re not helping your case with a combination of weird attitude and contradicting yourself in that post.. and then there exist mafia gamblers.I explained why, I gave the whole history, him along with Erin @.@ With quotes and all.
I mean, people don't have to believe in me but I won't stretch this topic any further. Anyone is free to wonder why.
Isn't that bad then?The majority of people?
That you even gave answer on that question kek. That's at least nice of you tho. XDThe majority of people?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Seems more like an usual Day 2.Isn't that bad then?
Have you even said anything about yourself? If so then I missed it.That you even gave answer on that question kek. That's at least nice of you tho. XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Seems more like an usual Day 2.
LOLcontradicting yourself in that post
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Boring? You should had been here a few hours ago. Oh gosh...................... You are on the right moment here dude. It finally becomes a bit active in here kek.
You hint at being a politician who made monkey change his vote, and then your reason for voting monkey today is because he was one of the voters on demon... Unless I misunderstood something. Quoting is a pain on phone but your posts aren‘t far back.LOL
Show the contradiction. If you're gonna acuse, do it right.
Oh trust me I've read all the pages, but honestly I didn't see that much fun going on in here.Boring? You should had been here a few hours ago. Oh gosh...................... You are on the right moment here dude. It finally becomes a bit active in here kek.



It's pretty much the same post I made yesterday reasoning why I'm not keen on voting for Demon simply becaus he "always" is a Mafia. The possible confirmation doesn't justify the random vote.seems like a makeshift explanation you could have given yesterday instead of saying 'you'll be in the clear', especially given that he turned out to be mafia ((as always))