Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah... Forgot about that.This is all very cute but if you're gonna waste space why not read the lore the hosts wrote and try finding us some hints?
Exactly my thoughts. I‘m thinking of voting Qixus, but she could be getting hostkilled at this rate.I need to reread a bit, but the Arjuna train doesn't seem like a particularly good one. What he was saying about his votes is a bit illogical though.
TSPanda's logic behind believing Demon is a DM didn't really make much sense to me either, but I don't have much reason to suspect him otherwise. I'd vote Arjuna before Panda.
Desin's reasoning for his reluctance to kill Demon did make sense though. If the roles really are given randomly, then gambler's fallacy is still a thing. With complete randomization, Demonspeed being mafia is no more likely than any of us being mafia.
Brandish and Qixus: Neither one of them have posted so they just look more suspect, but Brandish was also kinda inactive in our piratepad last game and Qixus doesn't really seem like a threat or an asset...
I do like the idea of killing an inactive though. I want to win, but I'm fine knocking off some boring filler.
You can try reading my posts with Gry in the page before this one. Maybe then could you understand me.Are you honestly surprised I'm arguing non-stop over something that someone else has been questioning about?
Thought we've been thru that enough.
Here's to wrap up my thoughts:
Idk about the DM vs Monkey, it's a pack of fragile things that alone are silly but together makes a possible scenario... Even if it's farfetched. Recollecting stuff:
- Demon said he had an unimportant role and didn't try to make it look like we should keep him alive;
- Monkey changed his vote and didn't seem to be bothered about doing so (made a joke about hoping Touka would die some mins after);
- Demon was a M. Member while there's a Janitor.
- So if Arjuna would die as a red mafia with a role different from Janitor, that would be another indication to Demon being a DM;
- If Arjuna would die as a mafia with a differefent color, that's an awesome result and good information (same as third party);
- If he dies as any non-townie party role, I think Erin is with him.
Arjuna, Zasz, Misho, Brandish... any of those would sound like a good alternative to me ahead in the game, depending on how they proceed...
But I don't need to XD Plus of course I have a different view on them, which Gry brought up in a reply to you.You can try reading my posts with Gry in the page before this one. Maybe then could you understand me.
Well, you are free to do that, but I am going to tell you that you are on the wrong track. That is all I will say.But I don't need to XD Plus of course I have a different view on them, which Gry brought up in a reply to you.
Obviously, I'm not. I was just pointing out that your considerations have been odd scenario's, and I don't think I know you as a player who spends this much time on this many, unlikely hypotheticals.Are you honestly surprised I'm arguing non-stop over something that someone else has been questioning about?
Thought we've been thru that enough.
You say 'another', but your first line of defence is that a mafia member claimed something that doesn't fit. The problem with all your 'considerations' is the disproportionate amount of trust you seem to have in the words of Demon. It's just that I can't tell what your overall goal is... But it's very odd. Definitely strange that you're this passionate about defending a theory that won't even produce hard evidence Demon is DM (because I don't see how Arjun dying as something not janitor or even as a janitor proves that Demon is a DM). I'm probably missing something here, but you're definitely emanating something and it's not the scent of mango.Here's to wrap up my thoughts:
Idk about the DM vs Monkey, it's a pack of fragile things that alone are silly but together makes a possible scenario... Even if it's farfetched. Recollecting stuff:
- Demon said he had an unimportant role and didn't try to make it look like we should keep him alive;
- Monkey changed his vote and didn't seem to be bothered about doing so (made a joke about hoping Touka would die some mins after);
- Demon was a M. Member while there's a Janitor.
- So if Arjuna would die as a red mafia with a role different from Janitor, that would be another indication to Demon being a DM;
- If Arjuna would die as a mafia with a differefent color, that's an awesome result and good information (same as third party);
- If he dies as any non-townie party role, I think Erin is with him.
Brandish has been afk, so I don't think I can say anything about him, but the other three could very well all be mafia.Arjuna, Zasz, Misho, Brandish... any of those would sound like a good alternative to me ahead in the game, depending on how they proceed...
Yeah, because town has been chasing it's own tail all day long and we got nothing while two TG experts are adding to confusion rather than using their chikara to clear up some of itOhohoh I see that someone is triggered~
... Yeah, that's the point. I've been arguing against him being a DMI need to reread a bit, but the Arjuna train doesn't seem like a particularly good one. What he was saying about his votes is a bit illogical though.
TSPanda's logic behind believing Demon is a DM didn't really make much sense to me either, but I don't have much reason to suspect him otherwise. I'd vote Arjuna before Panda.
Desin's reasoning for his reluctance to kill Demon did make sense though. If the roles really are given randomly, then gambler's fallacy is still a thing. With complete randomization, Demonspeed being mafia is no more likely than any of us being mafia.
Brandish and Qixus: Neither one of them have posted so they just look more suspect, but Brandish was also kinda inactive in our piratepad last game and Qixus doesn't really seem like a threat or an asset...
I do like the idea of killing an inactive though. I want to win, but I'm fine knocking off some boring filler.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That was directed towards good_boy and bad_girl, not youOh yeah... Forgot about that.
I was about to play some Destiny 2 and Overwatch though.. so
Priorities.
Guess I'll just go fuck myselfObviously, I'm not. I was just pointing out that your considerations have been odd scenario's, and I don't think I know you as a player who spends this much time on this many, unlikely hypotheticals.
You say 'another', but your first line of defence is that a mafia member claimed something that doesn't fit. The problem with all your 'considerations' is the disproportionate amount of trust you seem to have in the words of Demon. It's just that I can't tell what your overall goal is... But it's very odd. Definitely strange that you're this passionate about defending a theory that won't even produce hard evidence Demon is DM (because I don't see how Arjun dying as something not janitor or even as a janitor proves that Demon is a DM). I'm probably missing something here, but you're definitely emanating something and it's not the scent of mango.
Brandish has been afk, so I don't think I can say anything about him, but the other three could very well all be mafia.
Yeah, because town has been chasing it's own tail all day long and we got nothing while two TG experts are adding to confusion rather than using their chikara to clear up some of it
... Yeah, that's the point. I've been arguing against him being a DM
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That was directed towards good_boy and bad_girl, not you
Funny, 'cause I could quote a lot of posts from a previous game of you saying the same.Obviously, I'm not. I was just pointing out that your considerations have been odd scenario's, and I don't think I know you as a player who spends this much time on this many, unlikely hypotheticals.
Now you say "trust in Demon"... Won't even ask for your "hard evidences" on it as well. Arguing with you and Gry is useless '-'The problem with all your 'considerations' is the disproportionate amount of trust you seem to have in the words of Demon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, but in a larger game with more variables I feel like it makes more sense to entertain outlier scenario's.Funny, 'cause I could quote a lot of posts from a previous game of you saying the same.
Implicit trust, in that you keep referring to his comment 'passive role' while it could have just been a lazy defence after being mafia this often, or thinking he wouldn't be a target, or whatever else. There's of course no hard evidence, but your reasoning when entertaining considerations does indicate the weight you give to his words. And it's not useless, but there's some kind of discrepancy in our understandings.Now you say trusting Demon... Won't even ask for your "hard evidences" on it as well. Arguing with you and Gry is useless '-'
You're right about my thoughts not being that worthy of my effort in arguing against you two to EXPLAIN it. You might read it as "insist" or wtv, but that's simply what it is and you two should know better. My theory is fragile anyway.
Yeah, get fuckedGuess I'll just go fuck myself
Me and farf were the first to point it out. Death miller can be a big problem in having us make mistakes because our basis of him being a mafia could be wrong. You‘re probably right in us thinking about it so long being detrimental but idk. A lot points towards it. Nobody saving him, him claiming a useless role for town, no tarot effects being activated...For what it's worth, I don't know who's idea Death Miller was, but there's no real evidence of that being the case. As in, all things considered, there's no reason to consider he's Death Miller since nothing hints at that. It's just been distracting for the majority of the day, and we won't ever be able to confirm it either. I just don't see the merit of considering him a Death Miller, especially if it halts our reasoning this much. If he was still alive, we'd probably have a mafia member meddling with our affairs. Memes aside, I won't say that killing Demon was grounded on anything significant, but he died and we got to see the mafia member message. Anyone telling us otherwise has an agenda. There's no merit to 'considering' another team or whatever, there's no grounds for that. Hindsight is 20/20 but it seems like stall to me.
Yea I'm not the only inactive... What's the probability of demon being death miller??Inactive and a likely mafia if demon is dm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---