Last edited by a moderator:
She wanted to sacrifice me so that she can come as clean.If you did, you wouldn't backstab in the first place, especially since it would doom not only her but whoever the last teammate is. And Magi basically wanted you dead the entire game, so we'd have to assume she wanted to off you from the start? And your team couldn't internally come to a compromise? Not even getting why sacrificing you would be much of an option since D1 considering the number imbalance mafia always have.
On the plus side, thanks though for basically confirming you're Mafia. Saves is some headache at least

wtaf are you saying?I really hate backstabbing an ally.
But Magi has been doing this.
She was the one who told me during NP to claim I am a Bomb but constantly she has voted me and harassed me.
I want Mafia to win but she to get lynched
Vote Kill Purity of Magi
She commanded me in one way and backstabbing me in voting me.That's what not we agreed.wtaf are you saying?
you admit you're mafia, but mago is mafia too? and you're backstabbing her because she's mean to you??
Pirate.??? So what did you agree on??
And there's Demon, Brandish, You, Magi and someone else then? Whats your role??
You don't have to believe me.I am not liable to make anyone believe.Who cares I am gonna lynched anway.wtf???who will actually believe this bullshit? to me it sounds you are a sore loser mafia trying to bring down a townie with you
n1 n2 n3 pleaseWhich one? And ill do it soon, travel soon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
all my targets were grysun so i know that i am sane after 3 nights@GrySun seems you don't trust me but i didn't lie and i think that lambu card effect is likely proving it.
@goodboy_lawlett thxs fixed it, but how do you know about your sanity ? could you maybe hint who is your target, if its someone alive you should by now learnt his/her role

What the actual fck is this that I'm read? XDDD Like for real.... Are you trying to troll people here? You must be trolling? Who told you do say this because I highly doubt you would come up with something like this all of the sudden. XDDDDDD No seriously, I'm literally laughing about this bs I'm reading here lmfao. But sure I will play along with you! Guys I'm indeed his ally, to be more correct I'm actually his mafia boss, kill me onegai shimasuh kappaI really hate backstabbing an ally.
But Magi has been doing this.
She was the one who told me during NP to claim I am a Bomb but constantly she has voted me and harassed me.
I want Mafia to win but she to get lynched
Vote Kill Purity of Magi
Btw what did quacksus claim? He like straight up blamed gry yday?fixed thxs !
Wait but are you for real? You're just gonna drop this bomb (get it) and leave again?? Like yeah, Magi has been hunting you but why would they say claim bomb and then just leave u there for dead? Can you prove anything? Did you get other instructions? Anything?You don't have to believe me.I am not liable to make anyone believe.Who cares I am gonna lynched anway.