Last Person to Post Wins - Raichu

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
It's mostly spectate and simply being online 24/7 while rejecting invites :)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Didn't think you were the type to have anxiety over your skills to refuse playing and only spectate, Magi(or it's something else?).
Nona isn't the most self-confident person but she never refused me when I asked her to play ow with me, not even ranked :XD
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Didn't think you were the type to have anxiety over your skills to refuse playing and only spectate, Magi(or it's something else?).
Nona isn't the most self-confident person but she never refused me when I asked her to play ow with me, not even ranked :XD
I literally have no time for playing and mostly they always come with lel times to play XD
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Nice meme guys rofl XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Do you even know how to adc? :kappa
Magi why you gotta hurt him like that damn
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,148
Gender
Male
Country
United States
oh, I would like to be like that:bishie

May your day pass by in the blink of an eye! :uguu
Thanks for the warm thoughts~<3.
Lack of energy /d3d.
:sleepy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No she spectates :wowsoBOB
She???
Do we have a verification??

Oh sheetz... I was supposed to be in bed.
Forget it.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
How's life treating you, Charlie?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Thanks for the warm thoughts~<3.
Lack of energy /d3d.
:sleepy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

She???
Do we have a verification??

Oh sheetz... I was supposed to be in bed.
Forget it.
Yeah we do lul
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Didn't think you were the type to have anxiety over your skills to refuse playing and only spectate, Magi(or it's something else?).
Nona isn't the most self-confident person but she never refused me when I asked her to play ow with me, not even ranked :XD
Yeah, though queueing solo in comp in ow is showing to be a big hurdle. :XD Wish the season wasn't shorter.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, though queueing solo in comp in ow is showing to be a big hurdle. :XD Wish the season wasn't shorter.
Oh you're even solo queueing now? Shorter season length gives you the purple points for golden weapons faster though. Otherwise yeah, it's not much time to really climb ranks.
I heard they plan to remove the 10 placement matches, not sure if that's true and how that will work. But so far it's rather reliable to be placed about where you ended last season so that shouldn't be a problem.

I was somewhat underway to Master but sr decay hit me hard during my last vacation :notlikethis Set back to 3000.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Oh you're even solo queueing now? Shorter season length gives you the purple points for golden weapons faster though. Otherwise yeah, it's not much time to really climb ranks.
I heard they plan to remove the 10 placement matches, not sure if that's true and how that will work. But so far it's rather reliable to be placed about where you ended last season so that shouldn't be a problem.

I was somewhat underway to Master but sr decay hit me hard during my last vacation :notlikethis Set back to 3000.
Ah, no. Can't seem to make myself do that. :darn One of the reasons I at least want to do my placements this season is to not miss out on comp points. '-' Only 10 or so days left.

I wonder what purpose the SR decay has in diamond :wonder
 
Top