Last edited by a moderator:
I started this day with a notification that my tarot card was activated in an upright position. My card is the Empress and I have no idea what I can do but I need to find a crown.To clarify once and for all, you're notified of a Tarot Effect's activation at the next end of a Day Phase. That means, for example:
- You fulfill an Effect's requirements during Day One - you're notified at the end of D1;
- You fulfill an Effect's requirements during Night One - you're notified at the end of D2;
- You fulfill an Effect's requirements during Day Two - you're notified at the end of D2;
- You fulfill an Effect's requirements at the very end of Day Two - you're notified at the end of D2;
and so on.
While this is true for the majority of Tarot Effects, in some cases you can be notified at the next start of a Day Phase instead (or at the next end of Night, whatever name you prefer for the same moment).
Lala was The Emperor right?I started this day with a notification that my tarot card was activated in an upright position. My card is the Empress and I have no idea what I can do but I need to find a crown.
Why do I feel like I‘ve heard that before? The thing with finding a crown.I started this day with a notification that my tarot card was activated in an upright position. My card is the Empress and I have no idea what I can do but I need to find a crown.
I mean what is he supposed to do? He‘s a Witch, he has no active power.Lala was The Emperor right?
Maybe it's related to that?
Poor Eto/Far I will miss her. It could be related to that, which would mean I may be a martyr now?Lala was The Emperor right?
Maybe it's related to that?
Don’t even try to sell me that at this point. She was a det we all trusted and who kept bringing us mafias. Both you and Panda would chop her head off.i can somewhat believe that he is the third party not mafia imo. But killing off magi is way out of character for rahulina. just like with me its more benefitial to keep mago alive to spread confusion and chaos. she truly is unpredicatble. imo its either holt(strong suspicioun) or zasz (semi-suspicioun) anyway just kill off lambo and see where we go from here

Don't know...I mean what is he supposed to do? He‘s a Witch, he has no active power.

That I can't tell, as only few of us have unlocked their Tarot's Upright Effects..Poor Eto/Far I will miss her. It could be related to that, which would mean I may be a martyr now?
Dude I was confirmed innocent by her.Don’t even try to sell me that at this point. She was a det we all trusted and who kept bringing us mafias. Both you and Panda would chop her head off.
Since no one mentioned anything about a gift, that seems not to be the caseIt would be hilarious if someone was a Santa and won the game after the next night.
Can be explained by you being mafia boss or getting recruited after N1.Dude I was confirmed innocent by her.
And also, if Farf isn't a gnutdamn mason (get it?), then there's no running accusation against me dude
Since no one mentioned anything about a gift, that seems not to be the case
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And also, if Farf isn't a gnutdamn mason (get it?)

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You could just have filled a quota? Been targeted? Said or done something? Voted someone?Let me tell you another interesting thing. The first 2 nights I protected Panda I got no tarot effect. But after protecting Magi in N3, at the end of D4 I was notified of getting an upright tarot.
Apparently I had to protect a townie for one night for my tarot eh? Which Panda seems not to be.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Then don‘t argue with me Panda, simple as that. You can‘t convince me anymore, you had the first 3 days to do that and you failed. By now it‘s painfully obvious to me that you‘re a mafia. Too many things point towards it and your explanations for them are far too lacking. Even the way you worded your posts the last 2 days is less someone telling the truth but someone trying to come up with believable things and trying to convince.It's more likely I'm lying about everything including mafia hunting and my role, than that Farf, whose role came up martyr, is lying? Her claim cannot be confirmed because Gnut is dead, and she cannot claim Martyr to begin with, so she simply went with mason? What's there too lose, as a Martyr, shes a substitute jutsu on legs anyway. And she already got a card thing going on for her with the millercle. I'll point this is mafia game not court and Farfs winrate isn't 0%.
You know, when you said you believed based on whatever really, at least I couldn't factually dispute that. But I made my case, which you dismiss, while Farfs case is clearly broken but you still standby her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You could just have filled a quota? Been targeted? Said or done something? Voted someone?
Like, you seriously don't know. And tbh, it's kind of no fun to argue with someone who decided you were guilty before they went around to look for proof.
votekill lambu
I have a test chan today anyway. Once he dies, we can properly talk this through again.
Oh I cant vote right mb xd--- Double Post Merged, ---
Who tf gave me this
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Erin why, I thought the plan was to investigate Lambu. How you‘re still over 80% sure that you‘re sane with 4 innocent results?Gry im not assasin im likely the sane det. Also i just came back wasnt even home.
didn't expect this turn of events, wanted 1st to check qixus claim as she vaguely hinted some unsane det role but im quite sure now shes mafia.
Im 85% sure to be sane (but still a slight chance im naive, but i doubt.)
Investigated on monkey n.4 and got innocent. (hesitated between monkey and lambu just flipped a coin )
my thoughts:
lambu : is 95% mafia possibly the janitor (they prolly killed farf so to make his "doc claim" believable)
Panda : theres high chance panda is boss
high chance desin or holt is mafia
unless im naive, monkey is likely innocent
Qixus is highly suspicious
also got no card effect--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If zasz role changed to assassin doesnt that mean he was mafia bomb to begin with ?--- Double Post Merged, ---
oh so holt was there oh--- Double Post Merged, ---
(sorryIm still catching up reading )