Last edited by a moderator:
Gry is my boss!!Its not too late , pliz be a good guy, so who are your mates, who is your boss ?

I know right, I feel like Im becoming a low quality version of him.Walking in Demon‘s footsteps are you?
That said, was he one of your mafia friends?
Please don‘t even ask him. I don‘t want to hurt my head over thinking whether he lied, said the truth or partially lied/randomly said some names..
Why low quality? You survived longer than he did.Gry is my boss!!
I know right, I feel like Im becoming a low quality version of him.
![]()
Nah, I have to improve a lot to get to his level if I want to deceive you guys better. Evil Lambu might be evil but still not the smart "cunning" evil type, I have to keep training.Why low quality? You survived longer than he did.
And you‘re enjoying this way too much lol

Yeah it's a shitty plan but it is not to save Lambu, the whole game I played it pretty safe and without drawing attention why would I try to save a confirmed Mafia. The thing is that I'm not sure I trust Erin and wanted to get some contradictions from her in the best case.Well there's you, panda and Erin.
There's you who I suspect a lot now, because of your comments on keeping Lambu alive to maybe confirm Erin's sanity (assuming she's innocent to begin with). Asides the fact that mathematically, the townie-mafia potential death is unbalanced and more to mafia favor, it doesn't account for the fact that Erin might be lying in the first place, and could fabricate some results to match whatever she thinks is best. Also doesn't account for the fact that if she's not lying, then mafia would almost certainly kill her. A det was literally just offed this phase and you expect Erin (if innocent) to survive? While possibly sacrificing how many town? The idea is flawed and to our disadvantage no matter how you look at it. Heck even if everything works out, her previous results are all innocent. She would need another night to give us something possible meaningful. And then there's the point where she didn't even go for her target tonight like she said.
What you said just feel like a weak attempt to save lambu..
Erin because of the points listed above. Not sure I'd bank on a naive det occurring and then she deviated from her target anyway. I can't put much trust in her atm
Panda mostly because I believed one of him or Farf was lying, and Farf is townie, but then she isn't what she said she was, either Mason or potentially Miller so I'm kinda stuck on that. I haven't read enough of Gry v Panda to make much of their ongoing discussion.
Monkey is clean. Zasz too hopefully. I'm also leaning on Gry too. I haven't been able to read much from Lawl but I'm also thinking he's clean
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There is no need to protect me, I have one card to troll the mafia. I encourage that they try and attack me.@Erinyes if i die tonight look out for quixus and desin possibly holt he is kinda being afkish, i will most likely protect either u or monkey

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Sorry Erin, but I'm indeed a Bomb.zasz case, i never suspected him at all, but his card effect upright bugs me, could be mere coincidence but still theres some part of me who cant help thinking now "what if he s really a bomb but a mafia one ?" also he didn't vote, and the one who was lynched was a mafia, could it be that this non lynching mafia resulted in an upright effect...?![]()
Why is my profile page linked all over that post ?Sorry Erin, but I'm indeed a Bomb.
As for me not voting, it was all due to a mistake on my part. XD
However, what you said about my upright Effect could be true.
It may have been a coincidence that it was triggered during the lynching of a Mafia though...
Actually, I don't know what the heck happened. O_OWhy is my profile page linked all over that post ?
Are you stalking my Zasz ?

Actually, I don't know what the heck happened. O_O
And I can't even edit my post as it is forbidden.
Besides, does that mean you have something to hide?![]()
who knows....you are stalking me, so you might find out the secret.....
Oh wow a kappaless post by Zasz? How did this happen?Sorry Erin, but I'm indeed a Bomb.
As for me not voting, it was all due to a mistake on my part. XD
However, what you said about my upright Effect could be true.
It may have been a coincidence that it was triggered during the lynching of a Mafia though...
who knows....you are stalking me, so you might find out the secret.....
![]()


It really depends on the host how strict that rule is, Panda sure scarred you that one timeActually, I don't know what the heck happened. O_O
And I can't even edit my post as it is forbidden.
Besides, does that mean you have something to hide?![]()
I think our hosts are okay with very small edits, as I wasn‘t reprimanded despite editing a few times missing letters and typos. As long as it‘s not changing anything significant it should be okay, at least that‘s how I do it.