Last Person to Post Wins - Raichu

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
oh good luck on that. Languages and history never been my cup of tea xD you sound like very good student

yeah googled them. i'm into fiction and horror when it comes to books.
into sports?
Good student? Well, I've never failed a grade so thank you :)

I'm not really into sports. The sport I've only played is table tennis but it's more of a hobby of mine.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Good student? Well, I've never failed a grade so thank you :)

I'm not really into sports. The sport I've only played is table tennis but it's more of a hobby of mine.
that's awesome, keep it up.

well if it's a hobby that mean you(re into it xD; played tennis table before, it's fun. But i gave up on it when i discovered badminton. That been said don't you have a P.E class?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
that's awesome, keep it up.

well if it's a hobby that mean you(re into it xD; played tennis table before, it's fun. But i gave up on it when i discovered badminton. That been said don't you have a P.E class?
Our P.E class consists of dances. It is weird but fun at the same time. My favorite dance that I've learn in that class was all the traditional dances in my country.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Our P.E class consists of dances. It is weird but fun at the same time. My favorite dance that I've learn in that class was all the traditional dances in my country.
dance :O look fun. i fcking love dancing. got a youtube link of the traditional dances you're talking bout?
I remember when i was in high school our P.E class was really varied. 1st semester was athletisme (high jump, 4 x 400m relay race, shot put, javelin throw, long jump) we would change every 2 weeks. My favorite was javelin throw. 2nd semester you had to choose between gymnastic and badminton and 3rd semester between basketball, volleyball or handball.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
dance :O look fun. i fcking love dancing. got a youtube link of the traditional dances you're talking bout?
I remember when i was in high school our P.E class was really varied. 1st semester was athletisme (high jump, 4 x 400m relay race, shot put, javelin throw, long jump) we would change every 2 weeks. My favorite was javelin throw. 2nd semester you had to choose between gymnastic and badminton and 3rd semester between basketball, volleyball or handball.
That sounds fun. Now, I wish I was in your p.e class instead :zomg

Here's one of the dances.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
That sounds fun. Now, I wish I was in your p.e class instead :zomg

Here's one of the dances.
well first time i see this kind of dance. got mixed feeling about it. Look fun but i don't like the fact that it's a partner dance with no body contact. But yeah i guess dance in PE class are more reserved xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I work 20km away from home '-' with a suit.
you wear skirts or pants?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
well first time i see this kind of dance. got mixed feeling about it. Look fun but i don't like the fact that it's a partner dance with no body contact. But yeah i guess dance in PE class are more reserved xD
It's supposed to be that way. I have no idea why though but I can guess it has something to do with the story. The story was about a couple doing couple things while doing "hide and seek" (hence why there's a fan and handkerchief with them)
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It's supposed to be that way. I have no idea why though but I can guess it has something to do with the story. The story was about a couple doing couple things while doing "hide and seek" (hence why there's a fan and handkerchief with them)
are all the dances you learn at school like that?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
are all the dances you learn at school like that?
Not really. Sometimes, it's traditional (like the one earlier), modern (like hip-hop) and classical (like waltz)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Both D: It's not an uniform.
Like those:
minus the style '-'
So classy :zomg
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@scav did you miss me? Aww

I wasn’t lurking, just stopped by...and this thread went by fast.
I don’t know what happened. Won’t bother looking back.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Scav stop being nosey, curious as ever.
She is still a child.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Shameful display :nah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Everyone knows that it‘s basic human knowledge to know all 700-something of them.
:heh Gry,I remember our team passed through hard times thinking about a pokemon to draw and which one the others teams had draw on MH marathon. @Vandred

:XD those new generations are all a confusing a mixture of alien pokemon for me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:heh Gry,I remember our team passed through hard times thinking about a pokemon to draw and which one the others teams had draw on MH marathon. @Vandred

:XD those new generations are all a confusing a mixture of alien pokemon for me.
That's because we wanted to find the right mix of easy and hard to guess pics :XD But we sure failed that one didn't we?

That's funny because the latest games have these legendaries which are literally aliens from another dimension coming to the world through some weird warpholes or something.
The normal pokemon are weird but not really alien.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:XD Those Kakyoin and Dio references. (and I only watched the famous scene of Kakyoin after that)

I played until ruby generation, but I didn't like much the new pokémon.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Both D: It's not an uniform.
Like those:
minus the style '-'
i see, i guess no bicyle option from you. i like the style of the 2nd one from the left
 
Top