Last edited by a moderator:
Given that Gry is town, and I've considered him town at least, I'll agree with this post.I don't want to say it but.. if Qixus gets hostkilled today and shows as detective Erin is probably lying..
To be honest I believe there can be because of these Tarot effects they can be pretty damn powerful tbh.@desin24 only 1 question for you do you believe there can be 3 detectives in this game?
I meant that there can be 3 detectives in regards to the general game design and layout. That's how I understood the question. It would be fair to have 3 Dets if they can get depowered/rolechanged.Erin didnt mention once anything about a card, nor did mango or quick sand
A townie ? you"re speaking of qixus ? please illuminate me what does make you think she's a townie, do you have some info you didn't bother sharing ?
AFaik we have absolutely no info about her except some vague hints that sounded more random than a claim.
and Im sorry gry if she even happen to be townie shes the only to blame bc of her being totally uncoioperative. And if she happens to be a det which i still doubt, but well as you seems to believe this...fine im a det too and i claimed it very early in the game (with no role change and card effect so far) and did share my results accordingly.
Because Quixus is a confirmed Det and Gry being suspicious of Erin didn't believe there would be 3 dets = Erin is lying and therefore mafia. At least that's how I would interpret his last post RIP.The story about Daws being a doctor is correct, I forgot that, seems like my vote about Panda was incorrect... I concede, I will change it later.
I don't know about Erin, 3 dets are indeed fishy, but still possible. What I don't get is why Qixus' death would make her mafia
Yes exactly, Gry mentioned how my plan wouldn't necessarily get Erin to expose herself as mafia if she were one and she immediately went after him.yeah she is always jumpy when mafia
mfw she is
>ok i trust lawl
>lawl votes for erin
>wow on the s3econd thought lawl is pretty suspicious must not be a townie
idk i am def not sure about panda. Gry was def wrong about Kato and i semi trust panda after lambo death. def high suspicion on erin so far
Well, I would say that was probably a wasted action but anyway, not like I mind that you did it. Like I had said for basically throughout the game, I don't mind anyone using their abilities on me because I have no role in the first place.I need to go to sleep soon, but I'll say this :
Yesterday I blocked Holt, and the kills still happened, that clears him a bit from suspicion.
I feel as if we should go through with what Gry was doing and lynch Panda, then investigate Desin.
I don't want to say it but.. if Qixus gets hostkilled today and shows as detective Erin is probably lying..
I do suspect Panda a bit, but i'm inclined to believe his clean, and with 4 mafias gone, going by lambu we have just one more to kill. I also recall Erin going hard on lambu to reveal his buddy. In retrospect, it kinda feels like she was trying to hint that he implicates someone. And then lambu ended up voting Panda who was also under a bit of fire. It feels like as it is, Panda is probably cleanThere were games with only 2 insane dets. And games with only 2 sane ones. Mixing a sane with an insane isn't mandatory. There could have been only 2 insane dets.
I feel like 3 dets is far too much for 20 players, even if you are naive.
Anyway we're losing another townie to a hostkill. Great way to remove the upper hand we had so far...
votekill erinyes
Votekill Panda for now
!votekill Panda
votekill Erin
So votekill Erinyes