Last Person to Post Wins - Raichu

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
The weirdest thing happened. The company that I do bouncer gigs for sometimes suddenly called, and started with "You are a music guy right?". I answered them no. They asked if I DJ'ied before. I said nope. They asked if I'me free this night. I said yes. They said I'd be playing songs in a club tonight. I asked if they were sure, I know nothing about popular music or disc jockeying. They said yes, it's simple, they need me. I said okay then.

Behold the birth of DJ Riku.
Spotify playlist. A pair of big headphones around your neck, that you just sorta hold up to your ear towards the end of a song like you’re doing a cool transition. Ta-dah!
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,785
Gender
Female
Country
China
wow imagine waking up to a mg winrate of not 0% damn
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
You're into cat farts nowadays?

:oh
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Spotify playlist. A pair of big headphones around your neck, that you just sorta hold up to your ear towards the end of a song like you’re doing a cool transition. Ta-dah!

Pretty much. They already had a playlist on the software, I just added some fresh songs, people's requests and bit of my own flavor. The dance floor was dead though during my tracks.

I actually had my large AKG studio headphones with me, just hanging on my neck, not plugged into anything.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I’ve DJ:ed a couple of times along with my “trubadur”-gigs and it was the same for me. And that was even at a rock club. I played songs which in my head were pure crowd pleasers (but kind of unknown) and people would go out for a smoke or go to the restroom. Then you put on fucking Journey or something and people come rushing back.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good after noon peeps :hi
Damn this feeling of being paid yesterday but - already broke today.
G--d, D-AAm son - :nah
 
Top