I guess so...
That or school influenced me to wake up early
That or school influenced me to wake up early
Its not the full song loli guess you're a morning person xD
never post full lyrics nobody gon' read that--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---either post a quote form the lyrics or the song
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
like i said a good student, bet you never skipped class to sleep more? xDI guess so...
That or school influenced me to wake up early
Classes either make me wanna learn stuff or make me wanna sleep. Either way, I never skipped one class.you call that wall of text the best parts? lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
like i said a good student, bet you never skipped class to sleep more? xD
never?Classes either make me wanna learn stuff or make me wanna sleep. Either way, I never skipped one class.

Nope. Not even close. XDnever?
you're not the best student in your promo by any chance? xD
But I don't wannnnaaathen might as well skip once in a while xD
But I don't wannnnaaa
(Besides, my parents are super strict when it comes to my grades)

Thank you
alright, i never said anything. work hard


Bet you’re getting really accurate translations and pronunciation.How bad is it that me and some discord buddies are pretending to be French, German, Swiss, Swedish and Japanese in different servers and saying stuff in those languages that we translate from online?![]()


mattaku, dont take gnut's compliments too seriously.I was being complimented by old people![]()

LuckyI was being complimented by old people![]()
