Last Person to Post Wins - Raichu

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Actually I only saw a few who voted themselves. I didn’t though.
I did for 2 I think. I haven't been paying much attention to it this year. Haven't needed to since I haven't been nominated as much.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
(Realizes that she's there)

I'm totally not scared..... welp......
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Actually I only saw a few who voted themselves. I didn’t though.
I voted myself on 2 categories, I think it were contributive and debater. It's not because I care for winning it as there's much more deserving people, but I didn't know most of the other nominated people and what they do, so might as well give myself some self-praise :hee
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
My phone froze and has been stuck in the same screen for 1h o.o
It won't respond to any button and it has an internal battery, so I can't remove it.
Though that might as well wait for it to run out of battery but, just in case, since it's somewhat hot, I put it on the fridge @.@v
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
My phone froze and has been stuck in the same screen for 1h o.o
It won't respond to any button and it has an internal battery, so I can't remove it.
Though that might as well wait for it to run out of battery but, just in case, since it's somewhat hot, I put it on the fridge @.@v
:confused
Well that's kinda weird..... but I had the same situation where my phone frozed as well. All I did was taking the battery out over and over again until it worked.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My phone froze and has been stuck in the same screen for 1h o.o
It won't respond to any button and it has an internal battery, so I can't remove it.
Though that might as well wait for it to run out of battery but, just in case, since it's somewhat hot, I put it on the fridge @.@v
Try holding power button and volume buttons down for 10sec...may reset
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
What kind of phone do you have?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Try holding power button and volume buttons down for 10sec...may reset
Would that work on any phones though? I need to know xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My phone froze and has been stuck in the same screen for 1h o.o
It won't respond to any button and it has an internal battery, so I can't remove it.
Though that might as well wait for it to run out of battery but, just in case, since it's somewhat hot, I put it on the fridge @.@v
Depending on the phone there can be a combination of things you can press and hold for several seconds which will always completely shut down the phone, without you having to wait for the battery to die on it's own. At least I know of several phones that have that, iPhones especially can always be shut down. Had to deal with these things several times as I had several phones that froze in a weird manner. At first I also let the batteries empty on their own but then found out about the manual shutdown options.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Would that work on any phones though? I need to know xD
Works on my android and my android tablet...especially the tablet.
It has internal battery also
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Works on my android and my android tablet...especially the tablet.
It has internal battery also
Thanks. I'll keep that in mind the next time my phone lagged again.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Works on my android and my android tablet...especially the tablet.
It has internal battery also
Yeah most phones should have a way to shut down/restart like that, especially any never ones after 2010 or something.
 
Top