Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
It is a quarrel, but that just strengthens our bond~ <3 We're the Soma and Erina pair of MangaHelpers, if you catch my drift.

And real talk, I actually read nothing of HxH but I have enjoyed FMA a bit so....yeah
Vote for HxH. Do it for him! :pout
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I’ve gotta say I’m pleasantly surprised about the semi finals round. All four manga are ones I find phenomenal.

Gintama beating Naruto might be the main thing I take away from this event.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Guess i have no choice but to support now...
Let the campaigning begin!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Oh, so @Erinyes real name is Erin Trump then.

Good to know.
 
Top