I really miss Nuno as well.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Konichiwa kev....Someone said Nuno?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---![]()

He's migrated from being an Otaku, he's a filthy normie now.Ah a normie... The worst kind of filth.Hello greg-kun
No, sadly I haven't heard from him in monthsHe's migrated from being an Otaku, he's a filthy normie now.
Tell him to get his lazy ass over here. Tell him I'm sad and lonely without him, and gary is crying in a corner screaming "NUNO" all the time.Im friends with him on FB...but hadnt talk to him since his bday...basically just happybday/thnx....
Maybe i send him a pm on the weekend...
at least I know you won't leave me 
but yes, we are x3
Like is such a strong word...I see you've gotten into Doki Doki @Sky going off of the thread title. Did you like it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wow wow wow... Hold it right there.Cute couple![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You should be black, not pink.Who's Nuno ?
![]()

Show me!@Sky: Just wanted to let you know that the most popular Hallowen Costume will be that of Rem.
And before you ask, yes, it's official.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was drunk till now.It took you 5 days to be offended after liking the post![]()
