The Last Person to Post Wins - Totodile

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@zimbardo @gnut what are your thoughts on eating late at night? As in 22,23,midnight? If you wont be sleeping until like 2/3am?
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I do it all the time, especially when I have work to do - I need something to keep me going.

I have never had any problems eating just before I go to bed neither.
:invalid
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I do it all the time, especially when I have work to do - I need something to keep me going.

I have never had any problems eating just before I go to bed neither.
:invalid
Yeah I keep hearing all the time that it's bad and one shouldn't eat at night. The stomach works less or stops entirely during the night apparently and scientifically proven and all, but I'm still hungry and I sleep later. I've been told that the effects of that will be noticeable only when you're older so idk.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I wouldn't worry too much - unless you suffer from reflux, you're unlikely to have all that many issues
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I wouldn't worry too much - unless you suffer from reflux, you're unlikely to have all that many issues
How frequent must it be to be considered "suffering from reflux"? I don't count it but I feel like it's rather rare, goes away very quickly, and is only during the day while I'm doing something else.
But I guess that means I'm fine.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, if you've been diagnosed with gastroesophageal reflux disease, or something similar, the chances of you choking to death on your own vomit aren't hugely likely.

I guess it does mean that you are fine.

Enjoy your late night snack
:verily
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Haven't been diagnosed with anything actually, I'm surprisingly healthy.

Enjoy your late night snack...
:verily
Hah yes that's exactly what I wanted to do, and now I don't have to feel too bad about it. Thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Good morning guys :zomg

Well, that sleep was paid off. I feel well today. If I sleep enough, I might be better by tomorrow. :sweatbunny
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think you said you were sick, right? Good to hear you're better.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,212
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Goo morning Elusia (it's night around here). Good to know you're feeling better :verily
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Farfy, Ahmad and now you were sick. :( Hope they get better soon too.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well it depends on how much later you will stay up and what you will be doing after eating....thats also important.
Cant eant a bowl of icecream and cake then hit the sack....but if you are grinding like zimb said....have those sugars and proteins xD

Zim....for wings....chicken period.
Marinate in lime juice and garlic salt over night....sauce them up once they get alittle charred.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
hm i did see only hardy and nona play ow
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Feel better soon - Els
@zimbardo @gnut @CharlitoswanKatana what are your thoughts on eating late at night? As in 22,23,midnight? If you wont be sleeping until like 2/3am?
Fixed*

Etto ne...das mai true dinnah time. #nomnom
:feelsbadman


Meanwhile back @ the shoe store....

When ya think a long days winding down around 17.00 .... Your dispatch sends you to the middle of bubba-faks-ville. :bnah :bnah

Sighs/
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Zim....for wings....chicken period.
Marinate in lime juice and garlic salt over night....sauce them up once they get alittle charred.
Nice

Been mixing my garlic salt with my smoked one recently.

Have been collecting used grinders, then mixing different spices together like fine teas - my biltong mix is currently pretty great (brown sugar, corriander, black and red peppercorns, smoked salt, home-dried garlic, mustard powder and a little sweet paprika).
:mono
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Need to bottle it xD

Trust me...when it comes to fish and chicken.
Just need garlic salt and limes....
Now if you making batter...thats when i spruce it up xD
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Need to bottle it xD
I have it in a pretty rundown plastic grinder at the moment - not sure it really has the right aesthetic for a solid marketing campaign.
:invalid
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
right, bed time - speak later guys
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Butterfly:comfort
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Thank you so much guys :zomg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top