Games Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Wait, is it possible to write your own name in the Death Note?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wait, is it possible to write your own name in the Death Note?
No one i can remember earned penalty votes besides inactivity and not voting....i could be wrong.
But the rules clearly state...name in the book...dead.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,993
Reaction score
18,562
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Wait, is it possible to write your own name in the Death Note?
As a test for if it works or not?
:derp

Who knows, I certainly wasn't that stupid.

zimbardo what are your thoughst about the suspects right now?
You'll have to forgive me, but I'd rather not post quite yet.

I still haven't read through what was said since this round started - at least not in any more than a quick skim.
When I post my summary, I am sure that there will be hints here and there.

The summary is directly copied and pasted from my notes anyway (cause I'm far too lazy to retype everything)
:invalid
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If you ever get a note syx, just try it - but make sure to tell everyone that you have - then we can judge the eficacy of the note based on if you survive the night or not.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Wait, is it possible to write your own name in the Death Note?
Lol I was asking myself the same. :XD

By the way, who are the suspects for you, syx?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No one i can remember earned penalty votes besides inactivity and not voting....i could be wrong.
But the rules clearly state...name in the book...dead.
Too add....
Im still believing that there is only one note with 100% killing power...all the time.
Maybe...if really are 2(like gry says he had)only work on a coin flip...idk.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,993
Reaction score
18,562
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Too add....
Im still believing that there is only one note with 100% killing power...all the time.
Maybe...if really are 2(like gry says he had)only work on a coin flip...idk.
It's possible, it would help explain the Vandred result.

Right, dad is awake - off to watch me some Legion.
It's fun enough, certainly not truly terrible.

See you in a few hours.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
By the way, who are the suspects for you, syx?
Elusia screams orange Mafia Boss, maybe even possesses a Death Note? I mean, Vandred stated a couple of times that GrySun will die anyway. Maybe GrySun killed himself with the DN(s) to ensure that his own team gets them again. And that's why Elusia couldn't be killed, because someone else protected her (and her Death Note)? Dunno if that makes sense with all the rules going on. Just my 2 cents.

And WYIS, Lambu made a good case. So did GrySun. :lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Elusia screams orange Mafia Boss, maybe even possesses a Death Note? I mean, Vandred stated a couple of times that GrySun will die anyway. Maybe GrySun killed himself with the DN(s) to ensure that his own team gets them again. And that's why Elusia couldn't be killed, because someone else protected her (and her Death Note)? Dunno if that makes sense with all the rules going on. Just my 2 cents.

And WYIS, Lambu made a good case. So did GrySun. :lmao
You keep talking to spirit....he left the town hanging out to dry hours ago:lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I'm currently rereading the thread, while making notes of things that stand out for possible hints and things we may have missed. Also to refresh my mind! I'll keep you updated.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
In Jessica we trust. :nod
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gonna go out on a limb and say gry gave the true note to his fellow mafia:derp

So far i trust empty,lady pompom and lambu...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GrySun yes I know that's sort of what all passives do but what I mean is that my role can actively.... affect other players permanently if under the right circumstance...
This really needs explaining...sounds mighty strong for passive role..:hmm
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You guys are letting him take over again... doesn't anybody read the rules? Especially after they were updated? I'm a little busy right now but I have my reasons for believing that he's simply falsified his results.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Actually no I'll do it now since most people will be offline soon.

Don't let Greg take control. His interests are only alligned with the Mafia because he can probably only win with the Mafia, or at least believes that. I think he's either a Traitor or a Lover that's falsified his results. Know why? Because I was the PGO with no shots left. I was attacked by the Holder of note W night 1 so they should have died. But they must have been protected. Most likely Vandred was the first holder of that note. If you didn't think I was hinting at PGO or Bomb this whole time idk what's wrong with you.

And hey guys yeah I'm only a townie now. But being less of a useful role is bullshit if you're taking a blind eye to real caution. Don't take him at face value and don't let yourself be walked over.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Votekill wyis.

His reaction to gry being mafia felt contrived. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if he's a part of Gry's mafia. His "efforts" to root out Mafia members all seem more of an obligation, putting on a show, than anything. The only time I've seen him show any real emotion is right now in this day phase where he's being called out. Not saying I believe Gnut is a detective. I'm still iffy on that claim, but out of the two wyis is more suspect imo. Besides gnut is basically putting his life on the line. If wyis is Innocent then gnut knows he gets lynched tomorrow.

Of course there's the possibility they're both Mafia since Vandred knew for a fact that gry was Mafia and vice versa. I'm not seasoned enough to know if mafias can form alliances (I think someone asked this but I missed the answer), but if they can it seems they might be turning on each other which would be hilarious.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
As if your's didn't. You're probably part of Vandred's Mafia yourself. It's safe enough to join a bandwagon though, right?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Gonna go out on a limb and say gry gave the true note to his fellow mafia:derp

So far i trust empty,lady pompom and lambu...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This really needs explaining...sounds mighty strong for passive role..:hmm

Could he mean a bomb or something like this? If you think he's a bomb, just let my vote as the last on him. (if possible)

Votekill WYIS
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You guys are letting him take over again... doesn't anybody read the rules? Especially after they were updated? I'm a little busy right now but I have my reasons for believing that he's simply falsified his results.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Actually no I'll do it now since most people will be offline soon.

Don't let Greg take control. His interests are only alligned with the Mafia because he can probably only win with the Mafia, or at least believes that. I think he's either a Traitor or a Lover that's falsified his results. Know why? Because I was the PGO with no shots left. I was attacked by the Holder of note W night 1 so they should have died. But they must have been protected. Most likely Vandred was the first holder of that note. If you didn't think I was hinting at PGO or Bomb this whole time idk what's wrong with you.

And hey guys yeah I'm only a townie now. But being less of a useful role is bullshit if you're taking a blind eye to real caution. Don't take him at face value and don't let yourself be walked over.
How would you know who targeted you and that your role is taken away....PGO you say.
Man...wish i could vote twice...smh
--- Double Post Merged, ---
How would you know who targeted you and that your role is taken away....PGO you say.
Man...wish i could vote twice...smh
They try to kill you but you cant kill them because they were protected:lmao
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
How would you know who targeted you and that your role is taken away....PGO you say.
Man...wish i could vote twice...smh
--- Double Post Merged, ---

They try to kill you but you cant kill them because they were protected:lmao
Dude twisting my words at this point is useless. You already have the town right where you want them. I only said it must have been Vandred because none of the names written there are mafia. Probably being passed around Vand's group when they got a second note Night 2. Since Gry's Mafia probably killed Erin night 2, that's probably why Gry had 2 notes if we believe what he says.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No...wish i was Vigilante right now xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dude twisting my words at this point is useless. You already have the town right where you want them. I only said it must have been Vandred because none of the names written there are mafia. Probably being passed around Vand's group when they got a second note Night 2. Since Gry's Mafia probably killed Erin night 2, that's probably why Gry had 2 notes if we believe what he says.
So why are you saying you are useless...?
Someone died if you were/are pgo....theres no bucking that especially nite 1.
You are hoping to create a scenerio where you cant be proven wrong...but guess what.
My scenerio guarantees a mafia either way....no?

:kukuku
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm Gry's buddy. Lynch me.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm Gry's buddy. Lynch me.
Well....you act like im really pushing hard to stay alive...
Ive offered my head over yours to prove you are mafia...
Dont know how im walking all over town....if you are useless why you fighting so hard if you know next day i will be lynched if i lied.xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top