Last edited:
SameBtw @WithYouInSpirit This legit cracked me up![]()
Petra <3 She's one of the best grills.I don't remember who any of these characters are but mine looks like a redshirt.
We can protect Hardy together *-* Let's make an EREEEEEEEEN competition!nice, got Mikasa..and since there's no Levi, that makes me the most badass![]()

She's dead though isn't she? I just googled it. She is! First Krillin now this.Yours is one of my favorite characters in SNK.
....*chomp**chew**petewy*" deals?She's dead though isn't she? I just googled it. She is! First Krillin now this.
Did she at least go out in cool way? Or was she just another one of those "Don't eat me!....*chomp**chew**petewy*" deals?
She's dead though isn't she? I just googled it. She is! First Krillin now this.
Did she at least go out in cool way? Or was she just another one of those "Don't eat me!....*chomp**chew**petewy*" deals?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Don't listen to them! There was a lot happening before and around what's in those spoilers.She's dead though isn't she? I just googled it. She is! First Krillin now this.
Did she at least go out in cool way? Or was she just another one of those "Don't eat me!....*chomp**chew**petewy*" deals?

Don't listen to them! There was a lot happening before and around what's in those spoilers.
In ended like that due to her epic attitude about her comrades (well, you can say the same about some others).
And she did pull out impressive achievements before getting dispatched.
y
Inb4 the Kuririn/Petra shit is some foreshadowing '-'

I'm titan toejam Farfy. Where is the silver lining on that?

Anime compilation videoThat's worse than being eaten!!!
I'm titan toejam Farfy. Where is the silver lining on that?
What's this accomplishment your speaking of though? Did she like save some orphans or solo a titan or something cool like that. Honestly at this point I'd settle for her teaching the rest of the cast how to make really good chocolate chip cookies.
I'm titan toejam Farfy.

She was the single female chosen for Levi' squad. She was freaking badass, not as much as Mikasa, but was kind and caring, more than Mikasa. She helped Eren fit in the squad and she was the one that managed to gain his trust. Due to that, she got Eren to obbey Levi during the mission where Levi didn't disclosure any of their plan to capture Annie to his squad. She blindly trusted and followed him, remaining loyal, and kept madhorse Eren along with her. She had impressive survival and titan killing marks, like the rest of the squad, and they were super coordinated. They got to orchestrate simultaneous atks that would have been crucial to capture Annie if they didn't lack knowledge about the titans regeneration powers. She died following Levi's orders and protecting Eren, covering up so he could flee.What's this accomplishment your speaking of though?


I gave you the avi and instead let the randomizer pick me something, and I get Reiner, one of my top favorite AoT charactersGry, again, thx <3
And it's definitely coincidence since I never said anything about Reiner. Life is truly a strange thing. Thanks hosts.
He's also one of my favorites, and I think several parts of his character fit you pretty well. I hope you're a townie.
