Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I'm always for sharing as much info as possible, so let's start this game with some spice. I have received today's present, and am currently thinking whether to open it or to give it away to someone else. Thoughts?
Well, before that. Can you give us an idea of what the hosts said when they included that you have the present ?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lotsa spoilers here. No obvious hints though. Man, I really wanted to be Reiner, you got lucky, Gry. Also opening the gift would make more sense as now you have a 5/6 chance you won't die and IF you die, the rest of us can be certain that their present isn't the bomb. :P

Hints for my role:
Townie, duh
Night Action
Doesn't really fit Hange's character in my personal opinion, maybe sort of, but eh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well, opening a present this early sounds less useful than later in the game... but it's better than not opening it at all.

Well, before that. Can you give us an idea of what the hosts said when they included that you have the present ?
Why is that even relevant?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Posting PM stuff is forbidden you know, so you should ask how the PM looks like to the hosts. But I can tell you it's nothing special.
You've seen my new roles suggestions yet, Gry?^^
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lotsa spoilers here. No obvious hints though. Man, I really wanted to be Reiner, you got lucky, Gry. Also opening the gift would make more sense as now you have a 5/6 chance you won't die and IF you die, the rest of us can be certain that their present isn't the bomb. :P

Hints for my role:
Townie, duh
Night Action
Doesn't really fit Hange's character in my personal opinion, maybe sort of, but eh
Yeah got quite lucky, but Hange is interesting too(and still alive, at least I think she is).

Eh I don't know, knowing my poor luck I'll get the bomb and die immediately. And then I will rage.

But opening it could be fun.

@Demonspeed @Hardy if James and I can do it, so can you two. Say more about yourselves. No point wasting day 1 on just commenting about avis and the theme. I wanna see some productively spent time.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'm always for sharing as much info as possible, so let's start this game with some spice. I have received today's present, and am currently thinking whether to open it or to give it away to someone else. Thoughts?
It's D1 and you are an experienced player. Do what you want.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You've seen my new roles suggestions yet, Gry?^^
Yes but haven't had the time to properly comment. Once the day starts to bore me or I have more time during night phase I'm gonna write about it there.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Lotsa spoilers here. No obvious hints though. Man, I really wanted to be Reiner, you got lucky, Gry. Also opening the gift would make more sense as now you have a 5/6 chance you won't die and IF you die, the rest of us can be certain that their present isn't the bomb. :P

Hints for my role:
Townie, duh
Night Action
Doesn't really fit Hange's character in my personal opinion, maybe sort of, but eh
Sharing information is always helpful, I don't think we can blindly trust everyone that says they have X role, or are on X side :) Especially at this point of the game, anyone can say anything right?
(this is not an accusation of you being mafia though!)

About the gift @GrySun opening is a risk really, you'll have to consider if you want to take that risk or not. It's completely up to you imo
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's D1 and you are an experienced player. Do what you want.
Experienced in holding a 1/5 loaded gun to my head? :oh Weird for you not to analyze the possible gains/losses here demon.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I mean I can talk about myself all day and kinda did already. I do have a night action, though.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Experienced in holding a 1/5 loaded gun to my head? :oh Weird for you not to analyze the possible gains/losses here demon.
What kind of advice do you want? I have no suspect right now and there are more advantages than disadvantages. You can give it to someone else too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Experienced in holding a 1/5 loaded gun to my head? :oh Weird for you not to analyze the possible gains/losses here demon.
What kind of advice do you want? I have no suspect right now and there are more advantages than disadvantages. You can give it to someone else too.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm always for sharing as much info as possible, so let's start this game with some spice. I have received today's present, and am currently thinking whether to open it or to give it away to someone else. Thoughts?
Idk, you can get protection for this night, which is good. Or an extra vote, which sounds lame for Day 1. You can also permanently lose your role, if you have a good one. Or you could die, if the bomb is not just having a gift getting removed from the system. Doesn't sound like an amazing idea for a Day 1.

I got an active night role o/

And btw. James did it, but I missed your hint. I don't think that saying you got a gift is nearly as revelant as me and him saying we got active night roles.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sharing information is always helpful, I don't think we can blindly trust everyone that says they have X role, or are on X side :) Especially at this point of the game, anyone can say anything right?
(this is not an accusation of you being mafia though!)

About the gift @GrySun opening is a risk really, you'll have to consider if you want to take that risk or not. It's completely up to you imo
Not quite, Marm. Every bit of shared info is important, even if the person is lying. It can be used greatly against that person and many other things, "anyone can say anything" is true but we won't forget what they said later if/when they contradict their previous words. Don't use that as an excuse to not share anything, because it's very lousy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What kind of advice do you want? I have no suspect right now and there are more advantages than disadvantages. You can give it to someone else too.
You know that I'm not actually asking for advices, right? I asked people for their "thoughts", and you're being pretty uncaring about it all. Very strange.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Gotta love the avatars, Annie looks pretty damn hot. You even managed to make Bertholt look cool.
Let me Bertell you what I Bertolt the others, I can't help but picture everyone as their selfs from AoT Abridged. So Farfalla has the best voice of all while Erin is the Seargant from Full metal Jacket on steroids. I wish I could role play more but Bertolt doesn't give much. Did I mention how pretty Annie looks?
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Posting PM stuff is forbidden you know, so you should ask how the PM looks like to the hosts. But I can tell you it's nothing special.
Well if its nothing special, then I guess it won't matter.
Why is that even relevant?
I thought it could have a hint about what the present is. But since Gry already said its nothing special, I'll take his word for it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Idk, you can get protection for this night, which is good. Or an extra vote, which sounds lame for Day 1. You can also permanently lose your role, if you have a good one. Or you could die, if the bomb is not just having a gift getting removed from the system. Doesn't sound like an amazing idea for a Day 1.

I got an active night role o/

And btw. James did it, but I missed your hint. I don't think that saying you got a gift is nearly as revelant as me and him saying we got active night roles.
It's not only about myself unfortunately, because if I don't open it I still gotta give it to someone else. That someone could be a mafia, who could upgrade their role to Janitor or something crazy. Or that someone could be a good town role like Detective and either die or lose their role and become something garbage.

Can't I just toss it into the chimney and watch it burn? @WithYouInSpirit

You missed my hint because I didn't give any. So far I'm using the present thing to see people's reactions and get some first suspects. I'll say something about myself once we got more people, beginners too, to reveal more.
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Gotta love the avatars, Annie looks pretty damn hot. You even managed to make Bertholt look cool.
Let me Bertell you what I Bertolt the others, I can't help but picture everyone as their selfs from AoT Abridged. So Farfalla has the best voice of all while Erin is the Seargant from Full metal Jacket on steroids. I wish I could role play more but Bertolt doesn't give much. Did I mention how pretty Annie looks?
Ahhh, a man with great taste.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Going to be heading off pretty soon. But before I do....

I am a Townie (Upon Androssi, I swear)
My role is weird but fitting for what little I know about this character in a way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top