Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Edit seems like you changed it.

Hey btw @Lambu the DP is 72 hrs I believe?
The day lasts 24h :nod

Ok for real the spoilers are annoying as fuck, I never know when to open a tag or not... I just opened one I shouldn't have.
I was about to warn you of that one man.

Ok guys, please stop with the manga spoilers, if you do post something about material that the anime didnt release then please mark the tag with some kind of warning.

@Lambu The vote kills should be stickied at the top? Makes it easier to keep track :?bunny
EDIT: Removed the second part of my post since it was too spoilery, I hope that's in order hosts.
I dont have the power to do that :nomoar
Wyis can though, he's resting now.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Here's the recap, my apologies if i miss any hints, just tell me will fix it ASAP

recap
  • GrySun - (Reiner)
  • Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther)
  • MarmaladeSky - (Eld)
  • Erinyes - (Keith) -> 1st time got the role, light side of the force
  • Holt - (Mikasa)
  • Reebi - (Nile)
  • Vandred - (Jean)
  • gnut - (Marco)
  • Demonspeed - (Marlowe) -> Has an active role
  • Jammin - (Petra) -> Swore on his waifu he's a townie, weird role that seemingly fits his character in a way.
  • Kato756 - (Connie)
  • Belserion - (Sasha)
  • SonOfDaws - (Ian)
  • Hardy - (Eren) - > Night action role
  • desin24 - (Bertolt)
  • Zasz - (Hitch)
  • EmptySoul - (Mike) -> said she has a boring role with no night action
  • James Rye - (Hange) -> said he's a townie, Night Action Doesn't really fit Hange's character
  • DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir)
  • Emperor Spriggan - (Krista)
  • Gryffindor - (Annie)
  • Farfalla - (Armin) - Has an active night role
  • Arjuna - (Rico)
  • MonkeyD-Dragon - (Oluo)


Present
D1- given to Gry
I trust any of these "townies". It's possible Hardy is either a bodyguard or he is in the mafia judging by his character.
Gryffindor seems the most logical if we are going on the anime but I don't think it would be that obvious.
Farfalla says she has an active night, which means she is most likely a doctor or cop or is ballsy and is mafia and is giving us an half-truth.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I was about to warn you of that one man.

Ok guys, please stop with the manga spoilers, if you do post something about material that the anime didnt release then please mark the tag with some kind of warning.
Damn it, I just edited my post LMAO :XD
Ok Ill make sure to tag it properly next time.
I dont have the power to do that :nomoar
Wyis can though, he's resting now.
Nooooooooo :pout
Didn't realise you have such strange fetishes.
Canon is best after all :smugbunny
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Busy right now, but I stickied @Lady pompom‘s vote count post.

Someone maybe tackle on the newbies for more info, also weird how Farfs asks DiMaria for hints but ignores Ancy.

Vandred, gnut, everyone do some hinting.
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
My role is an active night role and my beauty is my weapon.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@GrySun
Only 2nd time i had the role.....

Why are you asking me and van instead of Ancy:heh
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yeah, it is.

Btw, I think we should always reveal if we got gifts and if we decided to open or pass it ahead, and who will be the target.
That will help us narrow down lies in the future, since the effects the boxes can bring could cast confusion.
That would also let the mafia know exactly who to avoid targeting for one night. I don't think one should always reveal when they're holding a present. There's no real need to for townies, if you ask me.


Busy right now, but I stickied @Lady pompom‘s vote count post.

Someone maybe tackle on the newbies for more info, also weird how Farfs asks DiMaria for hints but ignores Ancy.

Vandred, gnut, everyone do some hinting.
A role I haven't had before :nerd It's not a role that I see as very powerful, and I don't know if there's someone who ever liked it :p
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well since it seems I'll be gone for the whole day phase, I'll vote for now. This vote is only so that I don't get the penalties for it.

!votekill Hardy
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Farfalla says she has an active night, which means she is most likely a doctor or cop or is ballsy and is mafia and is giving us an half-truth.
Someone maybe tackle on the newbies for more info, also weird how Farfs asks DiMaria for hints but ignores Ancy.
He said he didn't know what to do and I used the opportunity o.O
Didn't see Ancy doing the same.

But hey! Weird you got upset I didn't ask Ancy but didn't mention I didn't ask Reebi '-' Touchette?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ended up forgetting to reply to Reebi. James and Hardy claimed the same thing as I did o/
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I dont like the fact Reebi says she trust Hardy after he put what looked like a "random" vote on her.
Just me...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
That would also let the mafia know exactly who to avoid targeting for one night. I don't think one should always reveal when they're holding a present. There's no real need to for townies, if you ask me.
Why would they? Cause of the 20% change the person becomes a BP? It's a 20% chance... IF the odds are equality distributed, which we don't know.
If we don't squeeze people, then mafia has a free pass to claim whatever "oh, my initial hint doesn't fit 'cause I actually used a gift and had my role changed", "oh, I am a doctor but prolly didn't die yet 'cause I used a gift and became a BP", "oh, I'm not mafia! I'm a newbie and quiet 'cause I got the weird first gift power which won't allow me to talk until the host says so", and so on D: Imo, we have more to lose than to win with the "reveal the gift thing whenever you want" policy.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I have a passive role. I'm almost disappointed but I think I can grow to like it.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I dont like the fact Reebi says she trust Hardy after he put what looked like a "random" vote on her.
Just me...
I trust no one. I'm just stating possible night roles, which include both town and mafia.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Erin-chi, gonna lend this for a sec (updating):

  • GrySun - (Reiner)
  • Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther)
  • MarmaladeSky - (Eld)
  • Erinyes - (Keith) -> 1st time got the role, light side of the force
  • Holt - (Mikasa)
  • Reebi - (Nile)
  • Vandred - (Jean) - 1st time with the role, considers it powerful but that people prolly don't like it
  • gnut - (Marco) - 2nd time he gets this role
  • Demonspeed - (Marlowe) -> Has an active role
  • Jammin - (Petra) -> Swore on his waifu he's a townie, weird role that seemingly fits his character in a way.
  • Kato756 - (Connie)
  • Belserion - (Sasha) - Passive role, dissapointed but might grow to like it
  • SonOfDaws - (Ian)
  • Hardy - (Eren) - > Night action role
  • desin24 - (Bertolt)
  • Zasz - (Hitch)
  • EmptySoul - (Mike) -> said she has a boring role with no night action
  • James Rye - (Hange) -> said he's a townie, Night Action Doesn't really fit Hange's character
  • DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir)
  • Emperor Spriggan - (Krista)
  • Gryffindor - (Annie)
  • Farfalla - (Armin) - Has an active night role
  • Arjuna - (Rico)
  • MonkeyD-Dragon - (Oluo) - Active night role (and some bs about some pretty weapon wtf)

@Arjuna @MarmaladeSky @Reebi @Dried Ambrosia @SonOfDaws
Please give us a hint as well. For the town, it's the most effective way to get to mafia in the further stages.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I trust any of these "townies". It's possible Hardy is either a bodyguard or he is in the mafia judging by his character.
Gryffindor seems the most logical if we are going on the anime but I don't think it would be that obvious.
Farfalla says she has an active night, which means she is most likely a doctor or cop or is ballsy and is mafia and is giving us an half-truth.
This says otherwise....you are giving two of them possible roles....
And the other basically a pass because its too obvious....
:cookiehand
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Someone maybe tackle on the newbies for more info, also weird how Farfs asks DiMaria for hints but ignores Ancy.
If you want to ask me something, just go ahead. You know I won't bite...hard :3c

OK, on a more serious note... donno if I'm doing this right, but I have an active role.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Erin-chi, gonna lend this for a sec (updating):

  • GrySun - (Reiner)
  • Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther)
  • MarmaladeSky - (Eld)
  • Erinyes - (Keith) -> 1st time got the role, light side of the force
  • Holt - (Mikasa)
  • Reebi - (Nile)
  • Vandred - (Jean) - 1st time with the role, considers it powerful but that people prolly don't like it
  • gnut - (Marco) - 2nd time he gets this role
  • Demonspeed - (Marlowe) -> Has an active role
  • Jammin - (Petra) -> Swore on his waifu he's a townie, weird role that seemingly fits his character in a way.
  • Kato756 - (Connie)
  • Belserion - (Sasha) - Passive role, dissapointed but might grow to like it
  • SonOfDaws - (Ian)
  • Hardy - (Eren) - > Night action role
  • desin24 - (Bertolt)
  • Zasz - (Hitch)
  • EmptySoul - (Mike) -> said she has a boring role with no night action
  • James Rye - (Hange) -> said he's a townie, Night Action Doesn't really fit Hange's character
  • DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir)
  • Emperor Spriggan - (Krista)
  • Gryffindor - (Annie)
  • Farfalla - (Armin) - Has an active night role
  • Arjuna - (Rico)
  • MonkeyD-Dragon - (Oluo) - Active night role (and some bs about some pretty weapon wtf)

@Arjuna @MarmaladeSky @Reebi @Dried Ambrosia @SonOfDaws
Please give us a hint as well. For the town, it's the most effective way to get to mafia in the further stages.
I already said I don't have any special role.

And yeah going to sleep now.It's nearly 1 here.I will come in the morning.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top