Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well...you said you had useless protection....
Either Bulletproof or bomb....hider,no protection is useless
:cookiehand
I called the Police protection thingy out of the themed gift I opened yesterday to be useless protection, not my role. Protection is only useless if you have too many layers of it. In hindsight it wasn't just useless but it hindered me too, since they'll be avoiding me now.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Im just saying its possible....people take chances and there is a lot of new people.
Im just saying....grys BP claim is convenient and so is your reason for vote change....
The santa thing is a bonus....not saying its not in....but why cant there be another mafia or even another 3rd party?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is there a santa and a serial killer or is it definite it is an insane doc?
Ik, Greg, it's just an awkward, 0 basis and almost immediate, unecessary attention drawing vote change. I got asked immediatelly about my 1st vote, I responded immediately as well. It took me a few minutes to change it 'cause I wanted to analyse where to and you can wonder the rest.

And don't you misunderstand me. I said from the very beginning that it's likely that there are 2 killing parties due to the size of the game. My first post today was about it, that the results support what I said. I mean, it's kinda obvious to expect it. I don't get why you're acting as if I'm refuting that (2 mafias, mafia + another killing party). I don't get why you'd think anyone has defended that. It's really funny that you're pinning the Santa topic on other people now, since it's the second time YOU somewhat started it xD


God I gotta decide on my vote... Both Demon and Arjuna seem to be good enough picks and it feels like I might be torturing myself over 2 mafia, which is prolly retarded and arrogant, lol... The fact that 3 people that were barely online voted for Arjuna is keeping me from voting for him though (free pass thru the day maybe?) and Demon claimed an active role, after a Doctor and a Detective died I get afraid... Plus Jammin voted for him without never explaining why he ruled out Hardy from his suspicious list... I was so confident on getting what Jammin claimed and I don't wanna lynch my bf T.T... I checked back on Empty 'cause of Greg but she was killed last time, as townie, 'cause she was too playful/casual as welll so, gah...

Gonna read other people's posts. Dunno if I should seal DiMaria's coffin u.u Dunno if flying under the radar of lacking time, but it strikes me too much as Zasz (sry lil bro).... sigh.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't like the amount of people voting Arjun. This usually means he's not mafia. And even if he shows as regular mafia member we could still be getting screwed hard by a death miller. If he's going to die today I hope it's at least gonna be a mafia with an actual role.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I tend to put my trust into the wrong people in these games(like with Demon and first few days of a game with Panda), but I trust Farf currently. She seems to be her usual explosive self. A bit concerned to push her more on some things like Vand did with some stuff, but I believe her story. I can understand a mafia play with having a Gambler come out as Politician, but her being certain that there's a politician without a Politician actually showing up makes me think this can't be a plan, just some very inconvenient situation she' found herself in again with something that happened which she knows.

As for me, I have no reason at all to lie about anything regarding the present, even less so about my role. I had hoped for something different out of the box, got the full night protection and then I revealed it because I was concerned over us losing some role usages if they go on me that night. With my role my plan was for mafias to target me and end up regretting it but the gift ruined that. Getting freedom for the first night isn't as good as you think even if I was mafia, I invited the dets/other roles to check me any way they want starting night 2. And now the mafias probably won't go for me either, but would be interesting if they do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


While Empty has her own weird plays going against her, it is true that I haven't seen anything out of you yet Gryff. After your great performance last game I'd have hoped you to become more active this game, become the next Vand/Lambu. But you only really responded to Empty calling you out on lurking, everything else going on in the day phase seems not to interest you?
You're overrating me dude, putting me in the same tier as Vandred and Lambu. I did nothing special last game lol.

I do have my thoughts and people I suspect, naturally. The politician stuff naturally had my attention, but apparently you guys are dropping it. And if you've been reading my posts to Empty(and obviously you have) you'd know my main suspicions lie with Arjuna.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Who was mafia with him last time again? And was there anyone here from the time he played with Panda, Holt and Misho? (could swear there was someone else).
Maybe we could benefit from the conversations they had in the past, what kind of claim they talked about. Was he with Vandred?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Too big. Honestly I'd rather play as mafia, it's easier and less annoying.
Yeah, it's why I believe you're a townie. The few times I saw you playing as Mafia, you were a little more relaxed.

As for my changed gameplay: Remember the Fireemblem game where you were the host? Where I upgraded from Hider to Detective? How I still got lynched by the townies despite revealing my role and my findings and my water-proof arguments against A.ulq yet it was all for nothing? All my plans and 2nd plans went up in flames 'cause nobody believed me to be Detective despite the upgrade system in-game and were like "you claimed hider on first day, huhbuh~". So now I'm fuck that. When I have a useless role, no need to hide it anymore and act as if I'm important. Last game where I was Santa as the old Babba I had no real chance as I got killed first night...

And I already told the reason why I protected Spriggan. It's cause of his Krista Avatar. I got no problem dying for the cutest AoT girl first night. Don't care if he's Mafia or Townie or Third Party, Krista/Historia FTW! <3
Seriously though, if somebody wants me to protect him or her this night 'cause he or she fears the Mafia/2ndMafia/Third Party will target them, then I will. If it makes the Mafia waste their Escort on me, then that just means that the remaining Dets and Docs can do their thing without being blocked which is good. If the Mafia kills me, it means the Dets and Docs are safer for one night as one of the two kills is already wasted on me.
With this role all I can do to be useless for the Townies is to die, one way or another. :/
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
~2 Hours remaining of Day Phase 2
Please remember to vote at least once to avoid penalties​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Who was mafia with him last time again? And was there anyone here from the time he played with Panda, Holt and Misho? (could swear there was someone else).
Maybe we could benefit from the conversations they had in the past, what kind of claim they talked about. Was he with Vandred?
Who do you mean? Arjuna? In MG57 he was with lawl, panda, brandish and lambu. Holt came near the end. In MG58 he was in a team with Vand, Lambu and Gryff.
Don't ask me why I remember these things..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ik, Greg, it's just an awkward, 0 basis and almost immediate, unecessary attention drawing vote change. I got asked immediatelly about my 1st vote, I responded immediately as well. It took me a few minutes to change it 'cause I wanted to analyse where to and you can wonder the rest.

And don't you misunderstand me. I said from the very beginning that it's likely that there are 2 killing parties due to the size of the game. My first post today was about it, that the results support what I said. I mean, it's kinda obvious to expect it. I don't get why you're acting as if I'm refuting that (2 mafias, mafia + another killing party). I don't get why you'd think anyone has defended that. It's really funny that you're pinning the Santa topic on other people now, since it's the second time YOU somewhat started it xD


God I gotta decide on my vote... Both Demon and Arjuna seem to be good enough picks and it feels like I might be torturing myself over 2 mafia, which is prolly retarded and arrogant, lol... The fact that 3 people that were barely online voted for Arjuna is keeping me from voting for him though (free pass thru the day maybe?) and Demon claimed an active role, after a Doctor and a Detective died I get afraid... Plus Jammin voted for him without never explaining why he ruled out Hardy from his suspicious list... I was so confident on getting what Jammin claimed and I don't wanna lynch my bf T.T... I checked back on Empty 'cause of Greg but she was killed last time, as townie, 'cause she was too playful/casual as welll so, gah...

Gonna read other people's posts. Dunno if I should seal DiMaria's coffin u.u Dunno if flying under the radar of lacking time, but it strikes me too much as Zasz (sry lil bro).... sigh.
Im voting neither of you today xD

Im not saying you are refuting it...2nd mafia.
Just seems like you guys are more sure there is a Santa than if it is another party...killer(s)

Arjuna wasnt the only one on the chopping block at the time....one of twoo were saved if not both....arjuna and gry
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
It was genuine question, the "???" didn't appear in the last game so I didn't know about it.
??? is when the role of the dead player is unknown, its usually at 85/90% due to janitor kills
"Mafia Janitor (Mafia): If the Janitor kills a player he cleans up the body after the kill. When the Day phase starts he is PMed his victim's role while everyone else doesn't get to know his victim's role. When he dies the roles of all his victims are revealed to everyone. (GAME 23)


But can sometimes be due to some games other reasons like specific rules, Ive got once my role hidden like this, bc i died but i got a revival power due to the mechanisms of the game so my role couldnt be revealed.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Just seems like you guys are more sure there is a Santa than if it is another party...killer(s)
I rly don't know where you got that idea from me o.O I made two structured posts about 2 killing parties (don't have much to go one about it). First time I jump on the Santa ride sleigh.

@Vandred what kind of role excuses you guys discussed in the previous game, when you were with Arjuna?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@James Rye please answer me: why Emperor. Real deal this time.
Fine.
I was frustrated that I got BG of all roles, basically telling me to die again after I was killed in my last game in the first night before I could even make any real use of Santa role. As for chosing Emperor, it was half for his cute Avatar 'cause Krista is my fav girl of the series and the other half 'cause I hoped he tried to hide his real active role by claiming a passive one. Kinda like I did in the Fire Emblem game or how I usually always go "damn it, I am not a Detective, guys, this suuuucks~" on day 1 for like the first X games all in preparation for the ONE game where I would start as Det, still doing my old shtick and you guys and the Mafia rolling their eyes while in truth I was really the Det, trying to find the Mafia. And then that one time I started as Det? Got killed like Night 1 or 2. The other time I upgraded to Det? Got lynched on Day 4. So yeah, I thought Emperor did the smart thing and stayed low on the radar for Mafia to focus on the ones who claimed active or night roles.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, it's why I believe you're a townie. The few times I saw you playing as Mafia, you were a little more relaxed.

As for my changed gameplay: Remember the Fireemblem game where you were the host? Where I upgraded from Hider to Detective? How I still got lynched by the townies despite revealing my role and my findings and my water-proof arguments against A.ulq yet it was all for nothing? All my plans and 2nd plans went up in flames 'cause nobody believed me to be Detective despite the upgrade system in-game and were like "you claimed hider on first day, huhbuh~". So now I'm fuck that. When I have a useless role, no need to hide it anymore and act as if I'm important. Last game where I was Santa as the old Babba I had no real chance as I got killed first night...

And I already told the reason why I protected Spriggan. It's cause of his Krista Avatar. I got no problem dying for the cutest AoT girl first night. Don't care if he's Mafia or Townie or Third Party, Krista/Historia FTW! <3
Seriously though, if somebody wants me to protect him or her this night 'cause he or she fears the Mafia/2ndMafia/Third Party will target them, then I will. If it makes the Mafia waste their Escort on me, then that just means that the remaining Dets and Docs can do their thing without being blocked which is good. If the Mafia kills me, it means the Dets and Docs are safer for one night as one of the two kills is already wasted on me.
With this role all I can do to be useless for the Townies is to die, one way or another. :/
A little? I breezed through the days. Making a plan and leading people isn't hard with the resources and information advantage mafia has, and worst case all you need to do is make sure the lynched person isn't one of your mafias. As town you really want the lynch to hit the right 1 guy.

The last game of you being town I remember is the JoJo game where you definitely played differently and better. You had an important role there but that'd be more of a reason not to do much at day wouldn't it? I feel like you're reluctant to post when you're not a townie. But I could be wrong. See to it that you protect Zasz or some people you think they could go for if you're really Bodyguard. The role isn't fun I admit, but it still feels good to die protecting someone else. Though frankly it's a bit of a shame that you're not as active and participating as you can sometimes be.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
......... you seem to know a lot about Emperor tho, consindering he just made a claim that is the same as others did.
Why you chose to believe him, of all people, was the one to be lying about a role to protect it? He gave no extras about it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im going to shower and cook eat supper.
But wiil be back.....but idk

For now....votekill arjuna
Dont believe his regular townie claim.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Trying to catch up in an analysis game when your missy dad is nonstop talking ain't nice for anyone :lmao

Uhm, nothing huge since the last time I checked. For the moment I'll Votekill Arjuna, the most suspicious along with Demon so far, even though I do feel people are flying under the radar atm (and all things considered, I admit I wouldn't be sad with Zasz's death).

Losing the game isn't supposed to be as fun as it seems to be for you, miss "townie".
So it means you never had real fun after all this time playing?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
FML I MISSED THE LAST POSTS AND IM AGAIN AT THE END OF A BANDWAGON :shootme
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top