Last edited:

Which is?Santa died before Christmas?
Who will bring us gifts then?
Jokes aside, on night 2 I found out something interesting...![]()
Targeted Zasz this night due Gry's request. Wasn't killed as nobody tried to kill Zasz. So we either really have two Mafias or a 2nd 3rd role which can kill? Or is it more likely that our Mason Recruiter tried to recruit a Mafia?
On Night 1, there was one person who was killed by the lovely janitor and another, the detective, killed by something else. The det could have targeted a PGO, but that's a 1 in 20 chance already. Plus, that would also mean the PGO said nothing about his ability going off AND Vandred tried recruiting a mafia member on Night 2.Targeted Zasz this night due Gry's request. Wasn't killed as nobody tried to kill Zasz. So we either really have two Mafias or a 2nd 3rd role which can kill? Or is it more likely that our Mason Recruiter tried to recruit a Mafia?
Dear Hardy might not be a good boy.Which is?

What did I even do?Dear Hardy might not be a good boy.![]()
Then why did you not remove your old role hint? Wtf?Role change
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Reveal your results fully please.Dear Hardy might not be a good boy.![]()
It's obvious that Zasz is hinting a detective. He investigated Vand day 1 and now he investigated you. He would know his sanity since Vand is dead. If I understood his hints correctly last day. Must say I'm not surprised if it's true and you're mafia.What did I even do?
Didn't he literally say he was a spy?It's obvious that Zasz is hinting a detective. He investigated Vand day 1 and now he investigated you. He would know his sanity since Vand is dead. If I understood his hints correctly last day. Must say I'm not surprised if it's true and you're mafia.
lol watMust say I'm not surprised if it's true and you're mafia.
It's my current hint so...Then why did you not remove your old role hint? Wtf?
No masons have come out yet? That's concerning. Did Vand truly fail at recruiting someone 2 nights in a row?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Eh. I'm gonna go make myself some food.
Reveal your results fully please.
It's obvious that Zasz is hinting a detective. He investigated Vand day 1 and now he investigated you. He would know his sanity since Vand is dead. If I understood his hints correctly last day. Must say I'm not surprised if it's true and you're mafia.
That was Farf suggesting he was a Spy, he never claimed it. He actually even denied it I believe by saying "he didn't find out" when asked who Vand targeted. Most likely because he doesn't find that out in the first place because he's not a Spy.Didn't he literally say he was a spy?
Also he investigated Vand yes but he got no result, from what I heard, but I guess you missed that and the least it's seen the better.
lol wat
Omoshiroi !Dear Hardy might not be a good boy.![]()
Can't help you if you all(mafias?) took his hints wrong and assumed too much. I considered him a det ever since his hints and replies afterwards. But let's see what he says.Gry can you please let Zasz explain everything by himself? Rather than Det I thought he was Spy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How can your old hint you said for your old role fit your new role? Or am I missing something. Pretty sure that star wars thing was your hint since day 1.It's my current hint so...
Idk I'm not following the game properly, that exchange got me confused and later I talked to another player that was quite confident of Zasz's role as a spy. It could be that he got me targetting Vandred, which I did not anyway.That was Farf suggesting he was a Spy, he never claimed it. He actually even denied it I believe by saying "he didn't find out" when asked who Vand targeted. Most likely because he doesn't find that out in the first place because he's not a Spy.
But that's just my theories. I'll wait for @Zasz to finally come here and tell us his story.
Why are you suddenly rushing and explaining at his place? If he's not Town it could work as a valid claim for him. There is enough time and yet you are creating a perfect story for him.Can't help you if you all(mafias?) took his hints wrong and assumed too much. I considered him a det ever since his hints and replies afterwards. But let's see what he says.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How can your old hint you said for your old role fit your new role? Or am I missing something. Pretty sure that star wars thing was your hint since day 1.
Can't help you if you all(mafias?) took his hints wrong and assumed too much. I considered him a det ever since his hints and replies afterwards. But let's see what he says.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How can your old hint you said for your old role fit your new role? Or am I missing something. Pretty sure that star wars thing was your hint since day 1.

--- Double Post Merged, ---

That I don't know.What did I even do?

On Night 1 I investigated Van and got Innocent.Reveal your results fully please.
