Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I didn't say I will stay silent. I said I won't reveal my role just because you want me to. And I don't think everyone should. Most important roles? According to who? You don't know what the others have. Everyone claiming a role won't make things better.
telling yah people gry has been going way 2 much on the agressive on the roles here
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
If theres not much going on with the role, why not just reveal it? I don‘t understand why we‘re making things so much more difficult for ourselves.
Because I don't trust you. Besides, if I say my role is passive, has no night action and can't be used against or in aid of anyone, can't you figure it out?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Or this could just be a farse put up by you two to make Demon safe in case Gry is outed as mafia.

Cause we all don´t trust Demon after the Dragon Ball game
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,134
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Did he list himself as "mid tier" in people he suspected? He took the "you can't trust anyone" kind of too seriously didn't he.

Jokes aside, in his list he basically has mostly active people on top (mostly people claiming night roles as well), people avoiding the thread at the bottom.
he just rearranged the recap list (post #359) well true, but what im saying is if he tried to recruit someone its likely someone on the bottom someone on his trusted part of the list. And if there's any masonhe/she is likely in this part too.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I didn't say I will stay silent. I said I won't reveal my role just because you want me to. And I don't think everyone should. Most important roles? According to who? You don't know what the others have. Everyone claiming a role won't make things better.
I never understood this „meta“ we have with these games. Usually day 1 is random, day 2 you can get a few hints if others feel generous, day 3 people are expected to have given hints. Day 4 onward it‘s everyone does what he wants. Votes are done based on random stuff, which others latch onto and bandwagon. Dets bring a few mafias but that‘s about it.

No wonder town loses most of the games. But whatever..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
telling yah people gry has been going way 2 much on the agressive on the roles here
Losing my patience with these games tbh.. Nothing gets done unless someone forces it, and even then it doesn‘t matter.

Because I don't trust you. Besides, if I say my role is passive, has no night action and can't be used against or in aid of anyone, can't you figure it out?
No because that description fits for every passive role in the game.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You really haven't been reading. We have talked about this for a good while now.

Course of events? A barkeeper acting on Zasz either night, some weird ass gift business, idk. There ARE options.
I've been reading just not believing.

You suggest Zasz fell victim to the a random remote chance of a bartender that hasn't come forward to confirm(because ????). Or "some weird gift business" that even you don't seem to understand. I hope you can see why I don't believe you. And I was hoping you could come up with something a little more believable. Both are kind of a long shot. To me it's just vastly more likely Zasz is either telling the truth or lying.

So

*Crack knucles*

I am on still on page 25, but i read page 35 as well.

While I think Zasz claim could just be frabicated (As a mafia he would know who to call innocent), there sure are some ways of him getting a guilty result, so dunno @Jammin , I think that while the route that you propose is kinda of fail-proof, it would at it´s worst entail 3 (counting this one) cycles, which IS a lot of time.
We do have to take bets, however. I am not opossed to taking him out, but dunno...if he isn´t mafia we are screwed more than we are

And I still think that Gry is way too much into asking other roles
It's going to be a gamble anyway we go. I'm fine with making a wrong move if it brings us a little clarity on the other side. What I would like to avoid is lynching a townie in a way that gives us no new information.

I'd be willing to believe Hardy and Demon are mafia and putting on a show but I'm also willing to be believe Zasz is lying for shits and giggles and GrySun is a mafia trying to uncover the best targets. We can't really know. So I'm still inclined to lynch Hardy just for clarity it could bring.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im catchin up now
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
No because that description fits for every passive role in the game.
Ok so why is it important to know exactly what it is? I'm a townie. Isn't that enough?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
!votekill Hardy

Zasz seems more of a Det to me than Hardy. Sure it could be that a BK redirected Zasz's action so he got somebody else who is guilty but we can make sure by lynching Hardy and then just go after Zasz or Demon next day. Also Zasz, as long as I am alive you're pretty safe. The Mafia would have to use both Prostitute on me and a Killer on you and that still leaves potential Docs ready to keep you alive. So you probably have one or two more nights to investigate.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
@Hardy Why are you convinced Gry is a townie? Just a curious question, you mentioned that in one of your earlier posts.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ok so why is it important to know exactly what it is? I'm a townie. Isn't that enough?
Okay suppose everyone says what you‘re saying. Passive and that they‘re a townie, and that‘s enough. What then?
Makes me wonder why we even play with roles, we could just have everyone be vanilla townies and mafias. Since we love to make the game harder for ourselves.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I've been reading just not believing.

You suggest Zasz fell victim to the a random remote chance of a bartender that hasn't come forward to confirm(because ????). Or "some weird gift business" that even you don't seem to understand. I hope you can see why I don't believe you. And I was hoping you could come up with something a little more believable. Both are kind of a long shot. To me it's just vastly more likely Zasz is either telling the truth or lying.

It's going to be a gamble anyway we go. I'm fine with making a wrong move if it brings us a little clarity on the other side. What I would like to avoid is lynching a townie in a way that gives us no new information.

I'd be willing to believe Hardy and Demon are mafia and putting on a show but I'm also willing to be believe Zasz is lying for shits and giggles and GrySun is a mafia trying to uncover the best targets. We can't really know. So I'm still inclined to lynch Hardy just for clarity it could bring.
Sure.

Yeah I dont seem to completely understand gifts, I have no clue for instance what Farfs could had given >_> whats the big deal.

Way weirder stuff has happenned.

The barkeeper didnt appear for "???"? The same ??? That didnt let the politician to show up at all? Or maybe instead is the same AMAZING reason that is leaving everyone currently mute about their roles?

When Im dead and Zasz is dead and you have a beautiful total of 3 dead detectives the clarity will be amazing I agree.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Hardy Why are you convinced Gry is a townie? Just a curious question, you mentioned that in one of your earlier posts.
I am not convinced, I doubt I ever said that, it's just likely all things considered imo (also basing myself on his playstyle and his rather bold claim).
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
GrySun is a mafia trying to uncover the best targets.
See this is what's nagging me. His wanting to uncover everyone's exact role. Putting it all out there in the open basically places a target on everyone's head. We've already lost a doctor and detective. Zasz, if he's telling the truth, will logically be gone by tonight or tomorrow. I might be in the minority but while I'm fine giving hints I'm not gonna outright reveal my role especially because someone I don't trust says to.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
!votekill Hardy

Zasz seems more of a Det to me than Hardy. Sure it could be that a BK redirected Zasz's action so he got somebody else who is guilty but we can make sure by lynching Hardy and then just go after Zasz or Demon next day. Also Zasz, as long as I am alive you're pretty safe. The Mafia would have to use both Prostitute on me and a Killer on you and that still leaves potential Docs ready to keep you alive. So you probably have one or two more nights to investigate.
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME OR ZASZ!!!???

If that's the case just kill me already because this is a lost cause, I believe him.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, we can still kill Demon and check what Zasz and Hardy tell us next day what for "results" they got. We could do that too.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Everyone is acting suspicious atm :oh
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
Haha, this game
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME OR ZASZ!!!???

If that's the case just kill me already because this is a lost cause, I believe him.
Zasz claimed to have investigated you and said his target was Vandred, a confirmed Townie N1. Lynching you would be more advantageous for Town IMO. If not you, Gry. But I trust him a bit more because I still recognize his play style.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,134
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@GrySun i don't lie will give it later, theres a lot of people who havent shown yet today.
you're safe you're a supposedly Bp assuming you told the truth, otherwise you're still safe, whether you're a bomb or something else but i'm not Bp nor a mafia, that's way too convenient and beneficial to mafia who can frame therefore the most important possible remaining townies roles.

I did honestly trusted you, but you're being that persistent make me feel as if you're anxious about something, that sounds quite wrong, a BP is a cool and safe role Afaik, so why do you give me this impression ?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well, we can still kill Demon and check what Zasz and Hardy tell us next day what for "results" they got. We could do that too.
You have been trying to kill me since yesterday. How would killing me be better than killing Hardy? You think everything will go smoothly and Mafia will let you do as you please next day?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Also lol Jammin just now I read the bit "zasz could be trolling" but the barkeeper not appearing is absolutely impossible at this point. Isn't that double standard a bit too convenient?

Haha, this game


Zasz claimed to have investigated you and said his target was Vandred, a confirmed Townie N1. Lynching you would be more advantageous for Town IMO. If not you, Gry. But I trust him a bit more because I still recognize his play style.
Zasz should be ruled out of the discussion, there is no way he is lying. If anything, I rather it be you (who has been acting suspicious af all game and is affraid of talking about his role as if it was aids) and me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top