I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
Depends....
But like erin said...
Unless you are mafia a game itself isnt all that demanding....
But i see you are interested...did you catch a little mafia fever?
each time i m trying to trust you, you do you best to deceive me and end up being the bad guy !!!!
@niichan I dont know how much you like this theme but that would be great if you too could or would play this one (not forcing or anything just proposing)
Chisaki suits the MG player Demonspeed much more, while Mineta reflects his true human self in my view. Honestly, I would be fine with either of those two. A Bakugou set he certainly can't get, since Bakugou is neither a mafia nor a wimp.
I would REALLY love to get Todoroki (He's easily my favorite character in the series), but I think someone already called dibs on him? So I'll just settle for my favorite female
I would REALLY love to get Todoroki (He's easily my favorite character in the series), but I think someone already called dibs on him? So I'll just settle for my favorite female
Idk if Gry and Greg allowed people to pick their avys xD I mean, they didn't even decide on the theme yet. If it's BnHA, I think a lot of people would have their eyes Todoroki, yeah xD Except Demon, 'cause he's broken and prefers Bakugo @-@ gawd knows why. She's my fav female too but sometikes it ircs me to see her in action... Sadly, she doesn't have a lot of competition for fav female either ç.ç
Chisaki suits the MG player Demonspeed much more, while Mineta reflects his true human self in my view. Honestly, I would be fine with either of those two. A Bakugou set he certainly can't get, since Bakugou is neither a mafia nor a wimp.
each time i m trying to trust you, you do you best to deceive me and end up being the bad guy !!!!
@niichan I dont know how much you like this theme but that would be great if you too could or would play this one (not forcing or anything just proposing)
You'll like it, Erin^^ It looks like another brainless shonen but it's quite funny xD And the universe/context is very interesting as well^^ Still has the brainless shonen elements '-' but at least the MC is very appealing as well, which is refreshing...
Idk if Gry and Greg allowed people to pick their avys xD I mean, they didn't even decide on the theme yet. If it's BnHA, I think a lot of people would have their eyes Todoroki, yeah xD Except Demon, 'cause he's broken and prefers Bakugo @-@ gawd knows why. She's my fav female too but sometikes it ircs me to see her in action... Sadly, she doesn't have a lot of competition for fav female either ç.ç
Hahahaha IKR? Todoroki is the poster boy of the series, I suggest there be two of him
I swear whoever get Todoroki better get an awesome role so I get the chance to use this gif when egging them on to kill someone
And agreed, Im not big on Uraraka or any of the other females (Except maybe that weird alien looking one? The one with the purple looking skin) but aside from Momo no one else really stands out