With Ozpin still being alive, what does this mean going forward for Cinder? She did tell Salem that she had killed Ozpin, so is there a chance that she'll get punished for this?
I doubt it. Hasn't the point been made that ozpin and salem had been fighting for thousands of years? I would be fairly surprised if salem wasn't aware that ozpin keeps changing bodies or that he has been fighting her for thousands of years. Not to mention that salem seems.... reasonable. Cinder did kill ozpin, but him resurrecting was beyond her control. Salem doesn't seem like the type to hold this against cinder. Add to that that leo probably would have revealed the truth about ozpin. Odds are salem wanted to make sure ozpin was dead to make sure she had a reasonable opening to act as it probably takes years for ozpin to get back to full strength after dying.With Ozpin still being alive, what does this mean going forward for Cinder? She did tell Salem that she had killed Ozpin, so is there a chance that she'll get punished for this?
It isn't about holding it against her, more of being frustrated that he's already back. You do make a good point regarding expecting Ozpin to reincarnate. Plus with the way Salem asked Cinder whether or not she had killed Ozpin, does that mean Cinder was also sent to take out Ozpin? As far as we know the plan was to get the Fall Maiden. There was nothing in there about fighting Ozpin, unless Salem didn't mind sacrificing Cinder to take out Ozpin?I doubt it. Hasn't the point been made that ozpin and salem had been fighting for thousands of years? I would be fairly surprised if salem wasn't aware that ozpin keeps changing bodies or that he has been fighting her for thousands of years. Not to mention that salem seems.... reasonable. Cinder did kill ozpin, but him resurrecting was beyond her control. Salem doesn't seem like the type to hold this against cinder. Add to that that leo probably would have revealed the truth about ozpin. Odds are salem wanted to make sure ozpin was dead to make sure she had a reasonable opening to act as it probably takes years for ozpin to get back to full strength after dying.
No idea lol. Cinder's plan didn't seem to specifically include something that would guarantee her running into ozpin. Let alone under the circumstances they met. I guess they could have thought the chances of her running into ozpin were high all thing considered and cinder was supposed to deal with that however she could. It's not like she went to kill the previous maiden with any backup even though the risk was her running into the entirety of ozpin's inner circle. Given the context I still think salem wanted to know whether ozpin was still in his previous life or he was in the middle of a period of reincarnation though. That would significantly change how the approach the haven plan. Had ozpin survived the haven situation would have been much different overall. James could have been brought to heel rather than leaving him to his devices and just screw up everything he touches with his idiocy and strongman posturing and leo would have been exposed much sooner.It isn't about holding it against her, more of being frustrated that he's already back. You do make a good point regarding expecting Ozpin to reincarnate. Plus with the way Salem asked Cinder whether or not she had killed Ozpin, does that mean Cinder was also sent to take out Ozpin? As far as we know the plan was to get the Fall Maiden. There was nothing in there about fighting Ozpin, unless Salem didn't mind sacrificing Cinder to take out Ozpin?

You can check it in Kissanime.Link for new episode?
https://www.animepace.si/anime/rwby-volume-5/episode-12Link for new episode?





Though I have to admit Emerald's power is irritating
I swear its like fighting an Uchiha in Naruto. Though, I am convinced that her other battle stats might not be all up to par. I wonder if the illusions will work on Ruby's Silver Eyes
This is the fight where she could learn to master them.

But quite honestly, it was still insane. RAVEN WAS THE SPRING MAIDEN???! 

Right now, nothing else matters. No seriously, if the next episode focuses on this fight. Just:
![]()

I'm skipping it 
If the next Episode isn't BlakeI'm skipping it

I'm going to cry myself to sleep next Saturday 
If the next Episode isn't BlakeI'm skipping it


oh ok, I get so I have to wait for episode 14 last minute Blake coming in doing nothing and saying we made it ... Yeah excellent development for her![]()

It isn't really about her development, more of her not getting her time to shine right now. You have to admit her main plot does lie with Adam who's doing virtually nothing right now. Salem's forces are the ones in Haven right now and Blake has no attachment to any of them.

