The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think the ending could have been filmed better. It was way too obvious what was going on, even though the camera turned into an "unreliable narrator" of sorts.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
@Farfalla I was going to ask for quite some time pardon my rudeness :blush

How many times do you hit Enter before posting? :amuse
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
It may be just me but in most your post there is a huge empty space
"


















" << Like that :cookiehand
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Wow. Now a bridge in the main road I take to come to work fell.
There are no accidents. No coincidences. No escapes. You can't escape death.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,691
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It may be just me but in most your post there is a huge empty space
"


















" << Like that :cookiehand
I never noticed it o.O
Maybe pics I post aren't loading for you?
I skip one or two lines in between sentences sometimes when I'm changing topics.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just deleted any blank space there was in my sig just in case as well xD
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Maybe pics I post aren't loading for you?
Perhaps ( because the post with Bridge is normal but I can see a Pic ).. Dunno but it was bugging me for some time :D

Nevermind ;)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,691
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Perhaps ( because the post with Bridge is normal but I can see a Pic ).. Dunno but it was bugging me for some time :D

Nevermind ;)
lol I rly have no idea xD But no, I don't add enters to my posts.

Should i come down there...whole country will be a parking lot before long:gnut
lmao tfw it's easier for you to fell if you're on the ground than if you're in a plane.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Eh Life sucked
The end was just plain retarded...guy is engulfed in god know what telling you NO!!!
And they still pry open the door...smfh
 
Top