I think the ending could have been filmed better. It was way too obvious what was going on, even though the camera turned into an "unreliable narrator" of sorts.

There are no accidents. No coincidences. No escapes. You can't escape death.Wow. Now a bridge in the main road I take to come to work fell.
I never noticed it o.OIt may be just me but in most your post there is a huge empty space
"
" << Like that![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Perhaps ( because the post with Bridge is normal but I can see a Pic ).. Dunno but it was bugging me for some timeMaybe pics I post aren't loading for you?

Anytime baby grill xD
Should i come down there...whole country will be a parking lot before long

LovelyFuck you.

I love dirty talkLovely![]()

lol I rly have no idea xD But no, I don't add enters to my posts.Perhaps ( because the post with Bridge is normal but I can see a Pic ).. Dunno but it was bugging me for some time
Nevermind![]()
lmao tfw it's easier for you to fell if you're on the ground than if you're in a plane.Should i come down there...whole country will be a parking lot before long![]()
You idiot! I was talking about the PM you have yet to answer. =_=Anytime baby grill xD
Yeah, but according to you everything does.Eh Life sucked
No no! @Holt is the only love of my life! >w<Lovely![]()
The end was just plain retarded...guy is engulfed in god know what telling you NO!!!Eh Life sucked
Yes, Magu! Get my title as the one that sends "passionate" PMs to people '-'